View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
I smiled as I watched her body react to the cold water as she jumped, making her breasts jiggled. As of recent the encounter had been quite pleasant but the devices around the school seemed to encourage me to become a bit rougher and more savage as her nakedness aroused me further.

“You have a very attractive body Ishtar, one to be proud of. So how are you enjoying your tour so far?” I had questioned her as I watched her from behind creating a tentacle from the side of my chest, I had flicked it in a way where it was like a whip where it slapped her round ass leaving a slight whelp on her bottom.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Ishtar began to wash herself a bit, she could help but wonder how weird this had all been. And as she washed herself, she could feel Calidare behind her. It was weird to have someone watch her while she bathed, but from Calidare's last statement it was clear he wasn't going anywhere.

Um, t-thanks. Well I did not expect to go like....Ah! She yelped as she felt a whip slap her behind. She jumped a bit as she immediately but her hand over the whelp, trying to console the stinging on her back side. W-What was that for?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:09 am

I grin at her as I say. “Well I figured you been a bad girl and needed a spanking, you can’t tell me you didn’t like it, it seemed to have gotten your blood rushing” I tell her as the very same tentacle slides up her leg and begins to rub on her soft folds.

“You might as well be honest about things with me and your self, it makes things so much easier and less dramatic on an emotional level for you humans.” I tell her as another tentacle springs out from the side of my chest and begins wrapping its self around one of her large orb the very tip of the tentacle teasing her nipple.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

Well I prefer it wasn't it so har....Ahh! As she was trying to speak she felt tentacle slide up her leg and begin to run on her nether lips. The folds still sensitive from their previous encounter began to respond immediately.

As her hands wrapped around the tentacle playing with her flower. A second tentacle shot of Calidare and wrapped around one of her breasts. As it began teasing her nipple, she moaned a little. Oh!....What...kinda of angel...has these

Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 am

I grin at the fact the pre pleasured had stifle her words as my tentacles playing with her already violated petal “Sorry I didn’t catch that” I lied teasingly knowing what she had already wanted to say before it left her mouth.

A few more tentacle had shot out to her spinning her around as her free breast was immediately grasped by a tentacle and wrapped around that orb mimicking the other one in turn. “All Angel know how to manipulate matter to some degree, me on the other hand am an expert at it.” I tell her as more tentacles shoot out towards her taking hold of her wrists and ankles.

The tentacle teasing her flower slips into the warm hole and begins to thrust in and out, slowly at first then increasing the tempo as another rams up into her anus and two others hover back waiting for a turn or just biding its time to enter with the other tentacles.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar found herself spun around by Calidare's tentacles. Completely disoriented by the spin, she didn't know which way she was facing. While she trying to get her bearings, tentacles started to wrap around her. Suddenly she felt her writs and ankles suddenly become bound up in the tentacles. A final tentacle wrapped around her free breast and began to squeeze it.

Wait a second, what are you....Ahhhh!!! Her head shot up in the air as she suddenly moaned in surprise, as a tentacle dove into her still sensitive flower. As began to thrust faster and faster, she could feel a second tentacle drive up her rear. As her head fell forward and bobbed to the tentacle thrusts, she saw there a pair of tentacles just waiting, watching over her naked body....waiting for their moment.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:41 am

I was pleased how she reacted from the sudden attack of her flower, she was very responsive to the advances and it also seemed very sensitive towards pleasure. “Mmmm your body feels so wonderful I figure you wouldn’t mind a second round of pleasure, your so willing to be pleased as well as to give pleasure I think it only fitting I return the favor.” I tell her as the two tentacles that was waiting for the right moment entered into the already filled holes and began to pump in and out opposed to the other tentacles which there movement was revered making it look like some strange tentacle dance.

I created another tentacle to ready its self to thrust into her mouth if she started to complained but for now the free tentacle only traced her smooth skin drawing out goose bumps with every soft touch to that porcelain skin of hers. “Seems you like the touch of what most of you students call Monsters, I do hope your enjoying the tour im giving you of both campus and of your own desires.” I tell her as one of the tentacles that thrusting in her sacred place splits into a smaller one and it attacks her love button with ferocity.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt the other tentacles enter each of nether holes even though they were already filled. Thrusting as the original tentacles were not she could feel nothing but thrusts. It was difficult for to even grunt or moan with each thrust much less make any sort of coherent statement.

She saw another tentacle wrap itself around her waist and then travel up her back. She could feel goosebumps as it traveled up her spine to her neck. It wrapped itself around so it could then caress her chin. She made one attempt to try to say something. Ah!...This...Uh!...This is...Oh!...over...Ah!...whelm....Ahhhhhh!! Her sentence was cut off as she felt a third tentacle inside her flower begin playing with her clit.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm

It was my plan to over whelm her with pleasure and I knew I was doing it quite well but to hear her say it out loud like that was most gratifying to hear her say it, I continued to assault all of her pleasurable area to see how much she could take and I was going to she how much she could withstand with out her passing out on me.

“Well lets just see how far I can take you, I think you will like that wont you? For me to push your body beyond the realms your used to, but I have to warn you... you might go insane if I do so.” I chuckle as I ram the tentacle into her harder each pistoning at opposite intervals both in her honey hole and back door as the smaller tentacle continued to assault her swollen clit.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt Calidre tentacles thrust in her harder and faster, she didn't know how much she could take. Her swollen clit was being played with unrestritcted fury by the smaller tentacle. She could feel a second wave of pleasure begin to build with in her. It was all too much to take.

As she her his comment, she struggled to reply, Ah!! Oh!!! In...Uh!!....Insane?....Ah...Uh!!!! Even simple sentences were beyond her reach now.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 am

I could feel her building once more to orgasm again as I knew what she was thinking though her voice couldn’t give word to what she desired to say I would wait till she had her second wave of pleasure before I would give her a surprise she could not dream possible and I was sure even after this encounter she would not for get it either.

“Yes dear Ishtar ill fuck you till you go insane or pass out to only find that your still going to find your holes filled with my seed, you think you can handle the full release of my desires?” I asked her in a teasing way as I smiled down at her naked body.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

The wave of pleasure was simply too much for her. She wished she reach out with her hands to grab on to something...anything, but they were bound by his tentacles. All she could feel was the pistoning going on in her flower and her anus.

She could faintly hear his teasing, but her moans and the thrusts had her full attention. I...Ah!!!...I...don't....Ohhh!!!!...its....too... Uhhhh...AHHHHHHHHH!!! Her head lifted up as she gave up another orgasm. As she felt the aftershocks, her head fell foward on to the tentacle that was rubbing her chin.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 am

I was pleased when she had finally cum as I felt her holes tighten around the tentacles within her. I gave her a grin as I released my seed within my tentacles into her pussy and her anus. The tentacles swelled even larger in those holes preventing any of my cum from flowing out of her and I continued to pump more and more cum into her holes and watched as her belly began to swell with cum.

“So how are you enjoying the cum enema? It’s not what you expected was it not to mention you being forced to hold the extra cum within your womb.” I told her as her belly now looked as if she was pregnant. “How much more do you think you can hold before your unable to contain my seed within you? Care to take bets?” I ask her sounding cruel as my eyes glow a bright blue giving off an eerie glow within the shower room.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

No....No....Its...too...much!! She could feel the pressure inside her start to build as she saw her belly swell. Her mind began to slip, into insanity or unconsciousness. She did not know, but she hoped it was the former. Please....please...stop it.

She could feel herself losing control of her body as she felt the pressure increase in her swollen belly. She hoped she would go unconscious soon enough.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 am

The tentacles started to pump in and out of her now tight holes since the size of the tentacles prevented any of the cum from leaking out they had slowly drained the rest of there seed into her already full cavities, I could tell by the look on her face she was near to passing out from this new experience.

“Aww come on Ishtar, you can hold on just a bit longer can’t you? You humans like a mixture of pain and pleasure from my understanding.” I tell her as the small tendrils continued to please her clit. I had stopped injecting more cum for she now was at the point of passing out but not quite there yet.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next