View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
Ishtar could still feel the Calidare's tentacles thrust into her. Each thrust caused her swollen belly to jiggle a bit as she felt a bloated wave of pain and pleasure. She moaned a little every other thrust of his tentacles in her flower and anus.

Its....Its too much....Ahh!!!....I feel ...like...I'm ...going...Oh!!!...to....rip apart. She struggled to bring her head up to look Calidare in the eye and try to convince him. However she struggled to bring her head up.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 am

I give Ishtar a smile and tell her. “Aww you know you like this new feeling, but ill tell you what my cute little blond, I’ll remove my tentacle that seem to be holding in my seed within you only after you cum for me again, would you like to know why?” I ask her as my tentacles continued to ram into her hard and fast and keeps getting faster as the smaller one assault her lovely clit.

“The reason why is because I enjoy seeing that face you make every time you have an orgasm, its almost like the face you have now but more erotic in nature and you seem to enjoy it so much.” I tell her as the tentacles groping her breasts become a bit more aggressive as they tease her nipples and her perfect orbs.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel waves of pain then pleasure roll over her as body jiggled with each hard thrust from Calidare's tentacles. You want...Uh!!!....want me to....O-Oh!!...to cum again? Her already some red face, got even redder as he mentioned how she looked at while she orgasmed in front of her. It was a bit humiating to her.

As if to emphase his anwser, she felt his tentacles begin to squeeze and tease her breasts even harder. She did not know how much longer if she could hold out before she succumed to his will or she collapsed completely.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 am

I had stimulated her mind to kick out more endorphin’s to minimize the pain she was feeling but at the same time keeping it at a level that it wouldn’t dull her pleasure she was feeling other then a form of euphoria. “Don’t look ashamed, the face you make is quite cute, but if you like once im done I can clip a leash on you and walk you around the school so every one can see how beautiful your body is with out clothing, I think you would find that arousing in a kinky way wouldn’t you.” I told her as I placed the image into her head of her walking on all fours in the hall like a well trained dog, her tail wagging as if happy for the little walk as students smile looking at how cute she is.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned a bit more as she felt the pain subside leaving primarily europhia. As Calidare told her how cute she would look on a lease, an image dance in her head. Ishtar could see herself on all fours crawling around the school halls naked. She could see herself tugging on her lease as she wanted to go to a different hallway. As she saw some students she began to wiggle her hips. As the students approached, they smiled at her and pulled out their phones to take pictures.

Ishtar blushed at the thought of being part of something like that. As she did so she gasped as one of tentacles thrusts was a bit more powerful within her.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 am

I could see the pain in her face had left where the creases in her forehead was erased, I had thrust into her a bit hard not paying attention to what I was doing but she seemed to enjoy it just the same as I heard her moan with pleasure and could see how she was reacting to the doggy slave image which was amusing to me none the less.

My tentacles increased in size just another inch to let her know how excited they was to be within her tight holes as they thrust in and out at opposite times making her feel the constant stimulation of them rubbing her pleasure spots that was bombarding her mind with how good it felt.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ahhh!! I can't believe ....this...Uhhh!!!! feels...so good!!! Ishtar could feel another wave of pleasure building in side of her. In response, Calidare's tentacles began to increase of size pressing against her tight sacred areas. Her breathing once again became heavy with the occasional groan. She now could barely feel the pain from her distorted body.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 am

Grinning broadly I stop her mind from producing any more endorphin to dull the pain at have that return to normal but I make sure that the chemical element that was producing the feel good kept going to match that of the slowly returning pain, I knew she was getting close to releasing and I wanted her to also feel the pleasure of the seed of mine in her leaving her body as well. “Yes Ishtar you sure do feel good, so good I might just cum in you some more.” I chuckle as I say that letting an image of her belly getting even larger.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel the pain slowly returning to her body. It began mixing with her pleasure in a weird mix. Still she new she was on the edge of yet another orgasm. Her back began to arch back add more pressure to her already swollen body. As he mentioned he was going to fill her with more seed, she could imagine her body become even larger. Ahhh!!!!!.....I....I...Uhhhh!!!....will....Ohhhhhh!!!.....e-explode! She was so close....so close...

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 am

I leered down at you “I’m sure you wouldn’t mind to much, to have more of my seed in you but you will not be harmed that I promise.” I tell Ishtar as the tentacle continued to ravage her holes. The tentacles that was enjoying themselfs with her ample orbs pulsate to the beat of Ishtar own heart as both the tentacles around her breasts slit and created another one that had latched onto her nipples and began to suck on her nubs like little mouths sucking in on her lush nipples deeply.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel the tentacles wraped around her breasts latch on to her nipples and begin to suck. It was too much. Ishtar arched back and moaned loudly to the ceiling. AHHHHHHHH!!!! Ishtar head stayed up there until she echoed off the tile as she over come by her own orgasm. When the last of her moan subsided, her head fell foward.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 am

She had cum once more her back arched and head thrown back as she screamed out her passion, as soon as she was slowly finishing her orgasm I had let her lay on the floor and retracted my tentacle from her body doing so my tentacles had let go there load and shot its load all over her body covering her from head to toe in a slimy cum bath. The tentacles had disappeared now as I still stood before her naked and I looked down on her exhausted beautiful body seeing the cum I had filled her leak out of her holes, gushing at first but soon slowed as she was emptying. “Now didn’t that feel great perhaps in a later date we can do something different, I did enjoy myself and the way you look I would have to say you did too.” I tell her grinning at her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Ishtar head fell forward, she felt Calidare's hot release cover her thoroughly. She could only watch as her body was laid down on the shower floor. She could feel his cum gush out her body. It feel good to have all that pressure release at once. All she could do is look up as his naked form looked over her. Weakly Ishtar replied, A-A later date.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 pm

I grin at her “Yes a later date, wouldn’t you enjoy another encounter with me Ishtar? I could show you around the woods or maybe take a walk with you on the beach or maybe we could talk in your room, that’s if you would like to see me again?” I tell her still enjoying the view of her naked body though its covered from head to toe with thick cum.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar struggled to sit up, but found she couldn't do it very easily. She stopped to catch her breath. That is probably a rhetorical question isn't it. I don't have much of a choice in the matter. She could believe how well covered she was in his spray.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next