View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Working Out (For Sephriot) 

“Naughty girl…” his voice in her head, sound that clearly indicates that he is grinning, widely so. His mass moving, stretching to ‘hug’ her from behind wrapping around her, trapping her arms where they were.
“See, who we got here…?” he asked, using his muscle relaxant, just a tid bit, as he wouldn’t want her to not resist.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:19 pm

It takes her a moment to register what's going on, and when she does she screams, struggling as the thing wraps around her. Her movements slow a bit as the relaxant takes effect, but she keeps trying to pull herself free, struggling just like it wants her to.

Maria Ashcrofte ~Busty British Bombshell~

Nabura Shai ~Sexy Wandering Succubus~

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:18 am

A the struggle, the fun with it, something h could not enjoy in his homelands, as the inhabitants were to powerful for him to handle.
“Struggle and scream all you want, it’s useless, there will be no help, non coming for you, you will be all mine.” His voice in her head was amused, her movements already getting sluggish, his jelly like body compensating for each time she tries to get free. To her wonder she would notice that while she couldn’t really use her limbs any more, or only slow, that she had full feelings in them, Blop’s body lightly cold to the touch.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:23 am

Maria screams again, movement slowed by the thick shape wrapped around her. Pleading with the thing seemed futile, and yet she found herself sobbing, crying out to be let go as she struggled to pull herself free.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Would he have had eyes he would have rolled them. “Always this screaming….” Voice still in her head. “You know, it won’t help and you will only get hoarse. So stop it. I won’t eat you…” he said, which was not entirely true, as he would fast upon her body, drink her delicious milk, from these plush orbs.
His mass slowly letting the top dissolve into him, taking his time, as the struggle was fun…

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:59 pm

Her screaming stops, but her chest heaves with every breath, the woman almost hyperventilating with fright. She continues to squirm weakly, her movements renewed as her top starts to dissolve, though it still does no good.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:20 pm

The screams stopping, the girl though taking heavy gulps of air, clearly still frightened…as she should be. “Do not worry, woman, not going to hurt you, just taking what I need…” he speaks in her mind once again. The top taken into his body, his mass, slightly cold to the touch now o her skin.
“I will even say that you might enjoy this…”

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:51 am

"P-please, no..." She stutters, her voice soft, her fear clear in her trembling voice. She shifts, unable to do much else, her movement doing nothing to help her situation.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:18 am

“Hmm….” Sound of thought, a if he was considering her plea to stop. “Maybe….” A tease, suggesting her to consider it. “Nah, wouldn’t be any fun, now would it?” The smile practically heard in his voice.
The mass that was over her chest, starting to massage the globes, knead them softly.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:27 pm

She cries out as the mass around her starts to knead her breasts, struggling a little more, in vain of course, tears streaming from her eyes. It was obvious she was already slightly aroused, her fear doing little to dampen that...her nipples hard, standing out proudly from her ample breasts.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:29 am

Tentacle formed from his body, whipping away the salty tears. “Aww, come on, you know you like it…at least your body does.” His voice slightly cruel in tone, body over her breasts shifting, mass grabbing the stiffening nipples, giving them a light twist, nothing too painful. “See, you are liking the attention…”

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:57 am

She whimpers, trembling as he twists her nipples, biting down hard on her lip. "N-no! Stop that..." She cries, trying to deny what her body was feeling...though it was having little effect.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:12 pm

“Why would I want to stop, though?” he asks, his manipulation of her skin getting more caress like, waves of stroke over her tender flesh. “There would be no fun with that…” a tentacle from his mass formed, the rubbery head drawing lines over her belly, wiggling lightly into her belly button. “That and I’m sure you like what I have planned…it will be enjoyable to feat on your body.”

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:38 pm

Maria only whimpers, her body responding to those caressing touches to her soft skin, though she does her best to shrink away from that tendril that pushes against her navel. She doesn't seem coherent, saying "Please...please no..." Over and over, screaming again when he speaks of feasting on her body, obviously taking a dark meaning from that.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm

“Give me a -good- reason why I should not do as I please…and maybe I will release you…” Well, he wouldn’t really, but she didn’t know that, right? The tentacle over her fleeting belly giving a lounge, squirming into the navel, even as she tries to hinder him at it. “Oh, don’t worry, I won’t really dissolve your body, that would be no fun at all, as the deliociosness lies within…” he hints, the meaning of the words still a bit dark.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next