View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A morning stretch (Alucard) 

Alucard let out a low hum, as if thinking about it. "Hmmm. Eh, I'd better just eat you." It continued opening up her clothes, ripping through her outfit until she was in her bra and panties. It raised her to its enormous mouth...

Mon May 28, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

"...Are you sure? At least try me out before you pass up something you may regret.."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:56 am
Profile YIM

The alien looked her over, then looked itself over. "I'm sorry. I just don't think it would work. I'll have to eat you, dear." The alien brought her closer to its mouth still...

Mon May 28, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

Hearing this, she started grinding her hips on the creature's hand, hoping to get a better reaction out of it. "Mmm.... Please don't eat me.."

Mon May 28, 2007 6:31 am
Profile YIM

The alien grinned, pulling down her panties, lifting Amalia's bra from her. Its yellow eyes gleamed as its mouth opened wide, a massive tongue slithered out, the tip as wide as the student's head, and licked once against her naked tits. "Mmm, tasty," said Alucard, following up by licking its lips.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhnn.." Amalia was somewhat relieved, while at the same time feeling fear and lust. Though she knew this was a dangerous combination, she also knew it was far too late to do anything about it. "Mmm... If you're going to eat me, then it might be more tasty further down.." Her face turned a deep red, realizing what she had just said.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned. "Thanks for the recommendation," it said, as the tongue managed to get into her panties. It pulled away, ripping them from her body, and then returned to press against her now-bare sex. The saliva coated her pubic mound as the massive tongue licked her.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:21 am
Profile YIM

"A-Ahhnn.." She almost whimpered in regret of saying such a thing. However, she knew that she was most likely not going to be eaten. Even still, she was still quite wet for some reason.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Alucard's tongue was much too large to penetrate her realistically, being as wide as a human head, but it did manage to taste her juices as it licked her. "Mmm, you were right," said the alien. "Thank you for showing me how good you taste. Now I'm really going to have to eat you." The alien's mouth opened extra-wide to admit the student...

Wed May 30, 2007 7:40 am
Profile YIM

Amalia's eyes opened up in fear. "W-wait! You won't get any more of that taste if you eat me like that!!" Despite her feelings about getting sexual pleasure off of such a beast, it seemed a lot better than being eaten alive or otherwise.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:44 am
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned, licking her pussy some more, also taking the time to rub its tongue over her tits, giving them a good coat of her own juices. "What would you rather I do?" said Alucard to her, still moving her slowly towards the giant maw...

Wed May 30, 2007 7:50 am
Profile YIM

She moaned a bit, and gave a quick reply. "I'd rather you eat my pussy than my body!"

"God.. I can't believe I'm saying this... What's wrong with me?!"

Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM

The alien's smile contorted a little bit in the alien's enjoyment of the moment. Alucard then reared back its head and laughed. After a few seconds, it stopped, and Alucard said to her, "I appreciate that. I really do. I'm still going to have to eat you, though."

The tongue, as big as it was, was still very flexible, and managed to touch her clitoris using its very tip. The tongue flicked lightly against the little nub twice before rubbing along the woman's folds again.

"What is your name, anyway?" asked Alucard.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:00 am
Profile YIM

She knew this creature was demented, and figured it might be somewhat telepathic, as it was almost too easy to moan out her first name. Her body squirmed, and her lips grew more moist by the second. "A--Amalia! Please don't eat me whole!"

Wed May 30, 2007 8:03 am
Profile YIM

"I am Alucard," said the alien, placing her in its mouth, but not yet swallowing. "Enjoy being my meal." The enormous maw began to close now, the tongue working to keep her from escaping by pinning her to the bottom of Alucard's mouth with its bulk and molesting her pussy.

The mouth was more than large enough to hold Amalia inside. The alien had no teeth, so there was no danger of being chewed for the student. However, the tongue continued to stimulate her, licking her pussy as the warm saliva dripped onto her skin from above.

Wed May 30, 2007 8:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next