View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Breaststroke (for dendrite) 

Dendrite's tendrils entwined with Beth's fingers, as though holding her hands. "What a delicious girl," the monster murmured from the water. "Now let's see what other treasures your body has to offer..." The tendrils finally found the knot of her swimsuit and dextrously pulled it free, pulling her suit down her body...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:55 pm

Beth's face turned from shock to fear as she watched her swimsuit being pulled down her curvy body. Restrained by the monsters tentacles there was nothing she could do but watch in absolute horror as her Breasts bounced free of her suit.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite immediately coiled its tentacles around the girl's bountiful breasts, squeezing and massaging the soft globes, working slime into her skin. "Yesss," the monster hissed, its tendrils pulsing gently as they played with the girl's body.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:00 pm

As Beth ample breasts were squeezed without any mercy, she looked on in shock. This couldn't be happening to her, she wouldn't let it happen to her. So she tried valiently with all her strength to break free from the bonds imposed on her.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:47 am
Profile WWW

The girl squirmed and struggled valiantly, managing to get one of her arms free. "Oh, a fiery one!" the alien growled, tugging her body tighter against itself, the two bodies writhing together in a lewd embrace in the water. "No, I'm not letting you go now that I've caught you, little one!" The tentacles slid over her body, eagerly caressing...

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 pm

As Beth managed to get one of her arms free the monster brought her closer sqeezing her whole body so it rubbed lewdly against its own. She looked the weird beast in the eye and responded to the monster's statement. "This fight ain't over yet, " she then cletched her fist and swung her free arm and hit the beast squarely in one of its eyes.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

The monster's great blue eye closed just as the girl's fist impacted, her hand bouncing off the tough, ridged skin. "Ouch," the alien chuckled. A tendril lashed upward to catch her wrist, pulling it down and bending it behind her back, making her arch her back and push her breasts forward. "Bad girl," the alien growled, rubbing itself against her bare chest.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:55 pm

As her arm was pulled behind back which made her arch her back and push her breasts forward towards the beast, Beth knew that her position had worserned considerably. She winced slightly from the strain on her arm but she continued to stare the monster in the face defiantly, "Your damn right I bad girl and if you think this going to be easy for you then you delusion as well as you are ugly." Beth said this praying that this false bravdo would give thae monster second thoughts, since she knew that the only thing that was protecting Beth was her swimsuit which was still covering the bottom half of her body under the waterline.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed. "Mmmm, your spirit is fiery! Lucky for you I like bad girls!" The creature wriggled against her, teasing her nipples with its rubbery flesh. Holding onto her wrists and waist, the monster finally hooked its tendrils in her swimsuit again and tugged it down, exposing the crack of her buttocks...

--Jason Carter

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:23 am

Beth was seriously worried now her proud breasts were starting to slowly react to the attention of the monster restraining her, but it was when the tentacles pulled down her swimsuit and explored her buttocks that made jerk in the hold she was in.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:15 am
Profile WWW

As the girl jerked and struggled, she almost slipped out of the monster's grasp...But Dendrite redoubled its hold, keeping her near-nude body nestled lewdly against its torso. "Hmmm, I almost think you're starting to enjoy this," Dendrite murmured. Its tendrils coiled around her breasts to squeeze the fleshy globes, massaging them and working slime into her smooth skin. "You really are a bad girl..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:03 pm

Beth continued to jerk in the monsters hold she was going to give that easily. Even though she knew it was hard to ignore the way her breasts were reacting to monsters rough caress , they were now standing proud to atention and glistening in the water and they they were becoming very very sensitive.

Beth then noticed that monster had opened its eyes again which meant she had another chance to attack again, but she was going to careful this time and try to trick the monster into to giving her a chance to hurt him and that meant a little bit of acting would be required to pull of her little trick.

To do this Beth changed the whole posture of her body, she relaxed in the creatures hold and said, "You don't know how bad girl I can be, do you want me to show you?" Hoping in the back of her mind that this was enough to lure the monster into a false sense of security.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed darkly, the sound seeming to surround the girl. "How very interesting," the alien murmured. Its tendril tips slid around Beth's achingly sensitive nipples, gently tugging and squeezing at the pink nubs. Its movements were slow and teasing, but relentless, working the girl's pleasure steadily higher. "By all means, show me, little one..." The monster writhed obscenely against her, stimulating her flesh with its own rubbery body.

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Beth responded to the monsters dark laugh by saying, "well if you let my hands go maybe I could show you, but when you got me restrained like there is no way I play with you properly." She pushed her body against the monster rubbing it so to complete the charade.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:53 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite blinked its large eye at the girl and then chuckled softly. "I see," the monster murmured. Its body rubbed back against hers, ridged, rubbery skin sliding teasingly against her soft curves, intimately invading her personal space. "Very well," Dendrite finally said. "Show me what you've got..." The tendrils relaxed their hold on her arms, instead grasping and stroking her chest and back. Her swimsuit was tugged down even farther, barely hanging onto her thighs, a fraction of an inch away from letting her slit peek out from behind the thin fabric...

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next