View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

As Beth was pulled in by the tentacles she began to find difficult to hold onto her breath, but still she was pulled in. Her lungs cried out to the air trapped inside, but as the wrapped securely around her she started to be be pulled more down throught the huge pool through pipes to the river outside.

As what ever was dragging her entered the river it tried to race towards the surface, clearly it wanted her alive. Unfortunately for Beth just before she and the invisable monster breeched the surface all the air in her escaped through her mouth.Beth then passed out in the monsters tentacles.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Exactly as she passed out, the creature did his best swimming never before seen from him.

Minutes later after that, he shot out of the water, breaking the silent surface of the river, along with the student in his tow. There was nothing he could do but try and just place her gently on the ground, carpeted by soft grass.

They were in a clearing, which was found in the middle of the forest, just some miles away fom the school building. This was connedcted thru the river by an underground passage...formed some ages ago when the island was still forming. Thus it became such, and he's found this to be a very relaxing spot.

He hid in the bushes, waiting for the student to resuscitate. He woul give her time to rest, catch up, and then that's the time when he'll try her out.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Beth came around slowly, she was grogey and pressed her eyeslids together to try and stop her head spining, she couldn't remenber how she passed out or even how she ended up lying on the soft grass. In the darkness she could fresh runing water of a river and a slight breeze on her naked body, this led her to question if she was outside in the forest. As her senses pricked with the soft wind tracing over her delicate breasts, Beth opened one of her eyes and was stunned as she stood up looked at her surroundings.

All she could hear was the strong river that ran through shokushu island so she Beth headed off through the dense woodland to find the river and hopefully find a way back to the school.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am
Profile WWW

He still watched from among the bushes, observing if she's already ready or if she still needs more time to recuperate.

It seems as if the latter would be more applicable, as he noticed her steps were ungainly. After all she has only regained use of her lungs now, and she was still gathering enough of her second wind to actually walk, let alone figure out where she was and why she was here.

But even though she was still regaining strength it seemed she was a fast recoverer. She had already stood up, and was already starting to walk.

Reason enough why he was trailing her already. She might get smart and try to run away from the clearing.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile YIM

Beth walked to the edge of the clearing were the rushing sound of the river was at it loudest and started to press through the tough bushes and trees careful that none of the sharpe branches scraped her her soft skin she tried to break through to the river.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:38 pm
Profile WWW

From the bushes, tentacles shot through and grabbed the girl once again, this time by her arms and legs, and raised her from the river and into the air, about 10 feet from the ground.

That was when the monster came out. His position was given out anyway, so he would need not hide anymore.

" tsk, tsk, what a way to thank your rescuer." he mockingly said.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 pm
Profile YIM

Tentencles shot and wrapped themselves around Beth's arms and legs. She was taken completely by suprize as shewas rasied into the air. She started to look around desperately for her attacker. Then the monster came out of hiding and spoke, " tsk, tsk, what a way to thank your rescuer." Beth was in shock, "your my rescuer how?"

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

" Well..." he spoke," For one, I saved you from the river..."

While speaking, he used his tentacles and ran it from up to bottom. He used his tentacles to trace her, running it against her cheeks, down to her breasts, to her...mound...downwards still, and up again.

He kept her bound tightly, quelling any untoward movement.

" So...?" he spoke again." Where's my thank you?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:05 pm
Profile YIM

"Your thank you, how I'm surpose to thank you?, Beth answered nervously as the monstor before her held her bound in its tentancles and began to slowly trace ad caress her gorgess curves. Beth got extremely worried when the monstor started to do this clearly it had only one intention in mind. This intention was pushed forward when it reached down to caress her mound making her moan slightly.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

" I don't think you're taking what I'm saying too seriously..." the monster said.

Though he was getting a bit impatient, something in the girl's reactions gave him faith that somehow he could get what he wanted from her. Moving his tentacles over her, the girl's mouth formed a silent 'O' suggesting something which was not entirely surprising, but all the while welcome.

As a result of this, two more tentacles came out, and just decided to up and bind her, wrapping around each of her legs and arms.

He dragged her closer, but slowly...still viewing her body as a tasty prize that needs to be savored slowly, like fine wine. Or steak. Or dark chocolate. Anything exciting needs to be savored slowly.

He ran his tentacles across the girl's pretty face, tracing it along her luscious lips...just doing that for a while.

" Look at you." he said." I know I'm going to enjoy you a whole lot..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 am
Profile YIM

As the monster wrapped its tentenlces around Beth she really didn'y know what to do. Did she fight the blatent amorous adavances of the beast in front or should she welcome them this time because this monter saved her life and he so obviously wanted her services in payment for heis good deed. She eventually said in accidentally curious voice that came over her rising desire. These feelings were thanks to the caressing her breasts and curves were getting from the tentacles of the beast, "How exactly do you want me to repay you for your good deed?"

Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:15 am
Profile WWW

As he heard the girl's reply to what ha asked of her, he laughed. It was something between a triumphnat laugh and a fiendsih laugh, but somehow he knew this will be easy.

" HA-HA-HA!" he bellowed, his dark, deep voice echoing through the woods. Birds flew disturbed from their branch solitude.

" Well, well, well, didn't take you quite long." he said, still slowly caressing her face with a tentacle." What I want is really simple."

He started to run his tentacles along the ample bosom of the girl, feeling her buttersoft nipples rise to attention as he stroked them. He looked as one of them caught his eye, turning from bright pale pink to almost carnation.

Moving downwards, he caught a hint of wetness coming from her sex. It didn't escape his attention, and he felt tremendous warmth coming from it. He gave it a stroke or two, and did not even stop yet when he started to speak again.

" You will give me your body as payment for my rescue." he said." AFter all, it's a fair trade, isn't it? I gave you your life back, and now you're going to give me a taste of you..."

"...and how tasty you must be..." he said, licking her face from forehead to cheek...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:27 am
Profile YIM

As Beth heard the monster in front her put forward his demand, it resounded through her leaving a chill in her very soul. The monster wanted her body and he wanted her to give it willing. She didn't know if she could it was against her nature to give in. But a small voice in the back of her head started to shout loudly as the monster caressed her breasts to a soft erection. The voice said that she owed this thing in front a debt for saving her, however disguisting it must seem she must repay it. Beth's mind was so confused by this, should she fight or give in and surrender herself to pay her debt.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:56 am
Profile WWW

" It's an easy choice, isn't it?" He spoke.

He stroked her breasts again, playing her nipples like little buttons available for molding and mashing. They were so soft, but they were steadily starting to get hard...they were rising due to the attentions given to them by the alien tentacle, by the monster standing before her now.

" Like you don't want this." he said." In return, you give your body...you might like some of the things I do to you too." he said.

A tentacle started to go down and stroke her slit too, moving up and down on her pussy. He felt the first traces of her arousal, and deftly soaked his tentacle in them.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile YIM

Beth looked down at her chest as it was being treated to the caress of the monsters tentacles. It was a sight to see, she knew this was wrong knew this monster was taken advantage of her and knew she should fight it. But she did owe him her life and she always repaid her debts. Beth voice quietly stuttered as on of the tentacles went down to rub against her aroused pussy, "alright I owe you, I admit that," she said between heavy breaths and slight moans, "but it doesent mean I have to like it and trust me I won't."

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next