View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Clearing frustration (need a monster{s}) 

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Post Ayumi
[Sure. Just try to be active.]

~Trying to improve my moderate Roleplaying skills. Care to help?~
Please provide tips.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:31 pm

I start to slip in the water and sighed softly "mmmmm this feels great." I then look at Raven "I don't think I've seen you before how do you like the school?" I then look at Ayumi "same to you are you finding everything ok here?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu May 01, 2008 12:56 am

"The school, students are pretty nice so far... faculty are a bunch of idiots, Haven't found my dorm yet, spent all day looking and not a drop of luck."

Raven huffed once more before making the same gestures as before and standing steadily on the surface of the water calmly and taking a few steps on the water. just a bit of magic nothing significant of course, she hadn't gotten to significant in her book nor would the island's technology let anything significant work as it was intended.

"Seen a few strange things out of the corners of my eyes or pick up a hint of a strange shuffling now and again though starting to think the island's marked."

Raven, magus of life

Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 am

Post Ayumi
[Ugg... My character is swimming and resting.. To tired to post at the moment.]

Please provide tips.

Thu May 01, 2008 1:53 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
My, my...what do we have here? Not one, not two, but tthhree sssexxy young ladiess enjoying a late-night sswim.

Jezebel grinned as she looked down at the pretty girls, the slender, red-haired succubus keeping herself invisible as she observed the goings-on between the trio, far down below from her perch on the roof of the gymnasium. It was quite interesting sight to see one of the students, an attractive young woman with orange hair and lavender eyes, standing on the water.

Hmm...Musst be sssome kind of mage...

Jezebel secretly probed Raven's mind to see how much of a potential threat she might be, and her suspicions were immediately confirmed. A mage, yes, but the girl wasn't nearly powerful enough to cause any amount of concern, especially with the island's inhibitors rather effectively keeping any human from using any magic more potent than a few minor 'parlor tricks'.

With that little bit of information tucked away in her mind, Jezebel decided it was now time for her to make an appearance. With the snap of her fingers, the invisible demoness disappeared from the roof and reappeared inside the gym. Jezebel's demonic senses picking up no human life-signs in the immediate vicinity, the stealthy she-demon dispelled her invisibility and began to mentally go over a seemingly never-ending list of human disguises.

Sifting through all the countless number of student disguises would take a very long time, much longer than Jezebel cared to spend, so she decided to just say fuck it and pick one at random. Surrounded by a bright red, orange and yellow shimmering glow, looking as though she was being engulfed in a semi-transparent fire, her demonic form slowly started to morph and change into that of a busty, red-haired student named Amanda "Mandy" Hartman, a bright, cheery young woman with a pretty face, a cheerful, almost-infectious smile, and a rather nice body, to boot.

Hmmm...Not bad. I think thisss dissguissse will do quite niccely...

The gym doors opened and out ran Amanda Hartman, who was dressed in a white two-piece with blue straps and had a large white towel draped over one shoulder. Mandy quickly dropped the towel on a nearby lounge chair and then took a running leap into the pool, diving head-first into the icy depths of the near-freezing water.

Coming up to the surface, the red-haired girl looked at the trio with a friendly smile on her face, and in a bright, cheerful voice, she said, "Hey, ladies, how's it going? Nice night for a swim." Mandy's nipples had become erect, quickly hardening from the contact with the cold water, and were poking quite noticeably through the fabric of her bikini top, but she didn't seem to notice.

Mandy then looked up at Raven and an awe-struck expression crossed her face. "Hey, that's a neat trick! How'd you learn to do that? Are you some kind of sorceress or something?"

Disguise:

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Mon May 05, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 am
Profile WWW

Ayumi quiet annoyed, yet surprised at the same time as the other human figure, without cocern of the others in the pool, dived in, with the annoyance coming from the wave of water rippling towards her own frozen body. It did in fact hit her, reembracing Ayumi into the state of despair that she once tried so desperately to ignore.

Ayumi wasn't mad though, and turned to smile at the student, trying to think of the positives of a new swimming member.

Hello... You kind of.. ahh.. never mind.
Anyways.. What's your name? You seem new to this school.

Please provide tips.

Thu May 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Raven looked to this new arrival curiously as she turned on the water feet firmly planted on the surface as if it were just another floor on which she could wander around at will. Which indeed Raven wasn't very skilled with magic and indeed the inhibitors kept her weakened the demon would have had no clue of this girl's true affinity for this sort of thing, she would have been powerful if that power weren't inhibited and were more focused.

"How'd I learn to do this? this little book..."

As if on cue the book appeared in her hand, not of Raven's will of course but, the book's own. The little indestructible thing always came to her when called. The book itself seemed rather plain blue save for an ankh on the front cover, matching the one on the back of Raven's hand; a powerful rune held back as usual by the inhibitors.

"Not too far into the book actually maybe twelve or thirteen pages in."

She would offer the girls a look but, it wasn't in English... or any language that probably any of them would recognize; though Raven looked at it it was in perfect English, it was meant for only her after all.

"As for being a sorceress... doubt it just a girl with a book who can work the contents."

(A girl with an interesting destiny but, that was a tale for another time & place)
Raven looked over the new girl and in the back of her mind crossed a few minor thoughts.

Am I the only one of these three with any modesty I think I'm the only one with a padded top and bottom. maybe I should have just taken a shower.

Though still even with those thoughts she smiled to the three others

Raven, magus of life

Fri May 02, 2008 4:20 am

I blushed at Raven's question "well this is the only suit I could find..." I then look at the new girl that had just came in looking her form head to toe "cute." I thought to my self as I smiled

"so what's your name and what brings you here tonight my dear?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 am

"My name's Amanda Hartman," She flashed a friendly smile Kim's way, pretending not to notice that the sexy blue-haired girl was looking her over, "though my friends usually just call me Mandy. And as to what brings me here...well, as your pretty pink-haired friend here has guessed..."

Mandy smiled and nodded at Ayumi.

"...I am quite new to this school. Just arrived late this evening. To make a long story short, I got settled in my room...tried to rest up for class tomorrow, but was too excited to sleep...decided to go for a swim to help me relax for a while."

Amanda just shrugged and leaned back in the pool, resting her hands behind her head, legs splayed out as she floated lazily in the water. "Anywho, that's pretty much the long and short of it. What about you guys? What're your names, and what brought such lovely ladies as yourselves out here on this pleasant evening?"

The red-haired girl smiled cheerfully at the other swimmers in (or in Raven's case, on) the pool, while Jezebel discreetly analyzed the trio, probing the girls' minds to see what made them tick.

Ayumi, Jezebel found, was rather interesting. The pink-haired girl had actually come to Shokushu looking to study the island's 'unofficial residents', and hoped to someday become an expert on the study of demonic creatures and/or aliens.

Oh...and what have we here? Digging further, the curious little succubus found that this delectable little morsel was also a virgin. That fact piqued Jezebel's interest even more than the young woman's curious interest in demons and aliens.

Well, it looked like it was Ayumi's lucky (or unlucky, depending how you look at it) day, for in her midst was a demonic creature who was quite willing and able to 'aid Miss Shimizu in her studies' and help rid the girl of her virginity at the same time.

Jezebel began to brainstorm on a few ideas as she moved on to the next girl...

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed May 07, 2008 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

"Name's Raven Danger Poe though lot of people tend to call me Jack; Came here to calm myself down a bit Couldn't find my dorm all day so I came here with my bags to cool my head before I go take a nap in the dorm common room."

Raven had Ignored the lovely ladies portion of Mandy's last statement on purpose as she took another step on the waters surface practicing her balance on it.

Jezebel would find Raven's mind a bit different from most. It was extensive though not in the way a genius' would be. The memories it held on to were nearly impossibly perfect every little detail of every little thing she had ever seen heard or even vaguely noticed were all recorded with 100% accuracy. and her magic knowledge on the succubus was quite extensive as well; apparently studied in great detail. Other than that she had a great many fears and often stole beauty products without noticing it along with her virginity.

On the outside she'd stretch surprised no one mentioned the two tattoos that could be seen despite her suit and her odd ear band on her right ear.but, decided perhaps it was better that way.

Raven, magus of life

Wed May 07, 2008 5:35 pm

((I'm going to be heading out of town tonight. got some family stuff to tend to. Probably won't be back for about a week.))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed May 07, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Clearing frustration (need a monster{s})
((Back now...will probably post sometime tomorrow.))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Thu May 15, 2008 1:32 am
Profile WWW

Mandy cocked an eyebrow. "Jack? That's a bit of an unusual nickname for a girl, dontcha think? How'd ya end up with a nick like that?"

Jezebel was surprised by Raven's unusual mind. She had never met a mortal who's mind could hold so much information, and could recall so much and with such a high degree of accuracy. It was also rather interesting to note that she had also apparently studied Jezebel's kind in great detail. It seemed she would have to be somewhat careful when dealing with this one.

Hmm...There has to be ssometthhing I can usse...I wonder what Misss Poe iss afraid of...

Jezebel decided to dig deeper, probing Raven's mind for any phobias that the succubus might be able to take advantage of...

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

((Bump))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2