View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Enjoying a swim (Quaetea) 

"Oh? Alright then I'll force you pleasure without touching you or letting you touch yourself them."

it was simple the tentacles left lyra's breasts and lifted her out of the pool after wrapping her waist and putting her on the edge, she wouldn't be able to move no matter how she tried. Quaetea though would slip a tentacle under her strange pants and stroke herself another tould wrap about her breasts and massage them. Lyra would feel every touch that quaetea did to her opwn body on hers and twice the pleasure she could give to herself.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Wed May 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Silver eyes went wide at her words unsure what she meant. She tried to kick the creature as she was put on the edge of the pool. Struggling she found that she couldn't move.
"Like I'm hurt that you aren't going to touch me."
Lyra watched as Quaetea started touching herself. She sucked in her breath when she felt it on herself. Biting down on her bottom lip she held back the sigh of pleasure. Her body was still begging for release from her earlier play.
"Not good enough to actually fuck me?"
Her question was thrown out only second before her orgasm seemed to explode through her body.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:08 pm

"This link is better than any sex you'll ever feel!"

she shouted with a bit of a laugh now eyes glaring out at space as her body enjoyed the touch of her own hand and Lyra was forced to feel twice the pleasure she normally would from such an act.

"And I still have more to show you when I'm done with this don't worry your pretty little head You'll be screaming when I'm done with you."

Wed May 07, 2008 11:12 pm

She orgasmed a second time almost on top of the mild first. Her body jerked against the tentacles as she came. She did indeed scream.
"Fuck me...please...fuck me."
Her whole body seemed to flush as she said the words. No matter how hard she tried to could stop herself. Words flew through her head, things to call the monster though they never passed her lips.
"Th...that's...it..isn't...it...you...can't..."
Her words were gasps as she felt everything Quaetea did to herself.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:22 pm

She just laughed between her gasps of self pleasure eying the girl as she begged to be used. A decent change of heart but, not enough to make up for the insults that had been hurled at her.

"Hmm, I don't think so... You haven't done enough to deserve to be my toy yet, come here and pleasure me with your tongue & hands then I'll think about it."

She removed the strange leather pants revealing the strange sex of this form; she'd find there was no clit to be seen once she arrived and looked for it. Lyra would of course have no choice but to come to her and kneel in between the alien's spread legs. Though once her tongue or finger would enter her folds they'd notice an odd dent; this was where this form's most sensitive area rested.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Lyra said nothing as she was moved to the creature's sex. Reaching up she spread her nether lips and thrust her tongue into it. There had been some confusion over the lack of a clit, but she did not hesitate. Finding an odd dent she slowly dragged her tongue over it. She teased the creature as she licked her. Finally she curled and uncurled her tongue over the dent flicking quickly.
Pulling her mouth away she plunged two fingers into the Quaetea. Working them in and out quickly she smiled up at her.
"Am I doing this right for your sex is different then mine."

Thu May 08, 2008 1:19 am

"Mmmm? Can't you tell you feel everything I do two fold Lyra... tell me if you're doing a good job."

She arched her back brushing a hand over her face seductively as the human would play with her alien womanhood. Certainly lyra would be feeling ready to burst from the pleasure as she continued her work.

Mon May 12, 2008 7:33 pm

She worked her fingers in and out of the monster relentlessly. Lyra herself was getting the best finger fuck ever.
"Just because I can feel it how do I know it's right? You could be making me."
Her bottoms were soak and her nectar making her thighs wet. Drawing her fingers out of her she thrust her tongue back into her. She flicked it furiously over the dent, feeling herself as if someone was attacking her clit. Her hips lifted as she climax.

Mon May 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Post Re: Enjoying a swim (Quaetea)
As lyra climaxed Quaetea smirked and shivered slightly her body quickly snapped from it's strange creature shape to her birthform and she was breathing heavily as she'd stand in front of Lyra rising from the shadows; her black & white garments a bit damp from lyra's juices.

"Now that felt great but, we're not done yet... I still have to get into that little bottom of yours..."

she grinned tapping her chin tapping her foot.

"Many of the girls like how this next form feels inside them..."

Wed May 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Post Re: Enjoying a swim (Quaetea)
She sat back for a moment saying nothing. Anger was starting to form again, but she knew that would get her anywhere.
"Can I go now?"
Crossing her arms over her chest she glared.
"I don't care what other girls like."

Fri May 16, 2008 2:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2