View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Float On (Bella) 

Post Re: Float On (Bella)
And without another word Bella stood up and gave the student a shove, easily pushing her into the water with a force stronger than most female teachers. She gave the student a grin before dropping unto one knee.

“Twenty laps Miss Van Ryan, no pauses, no breaks. You pause for a single unnecessary second, we start over. Is that clear?”

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 am

"Twenty laps around the pool or at you, ma'am?" I asked with a sly grin before starting to swim with all my might. Twenty laps and a speed test at once was a bit intensive, but like I had told her, I was a runner, and a sex addict, and it gave me a lot of stamina.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

Bella felt her lips witch at the students retort. She smiled slightly inspite of herself. She always chose a girl with spunk, it amused her to see them beg and want for it.

The tip of the pen brushed her lips as she watched the student swim back and forth, eyeing and noting even the smallest corrections. She found it a thrilling challenge to take girls like Linnis and use them for her own twisted pleasure.

She moved and sat in one of the nearby benches, brushing her hair back and watching, her legs crossing as she waits for the student to finish.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:05 pm

I came to a stop after the final lap, panting slightly and floating trying to catch my breath. It was a workout, no doubt about it, but I was trying to be impressive. I wanted a reward. More than one teacher had found her way between my legs, and while the staff seemed to be a gamble on beast or beauty moreso than the students, there was nothing quite like the performance of a wise tongue.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile YIM

Bella looked up from her clipboard, her lips twitching.

“You’re good, if I say so myself…” She spoke softly, but before the student could react, her voice dropped grimly., “now the question is, why didn’t you win?”

“You have so much potential, such strong stamina, and such a well toned body… you could be much, much more if you wanted…” She stood up, her long legs obvious under the towel she wrapped around her waist.

“Tell me Miss Van Ryan. What is your strength, and what is your weakness?”

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 am

I blinked and gave a slight shrug" Well, small breasts help, ma'am. Decrease the amount of space I take up in the water. But I think my real strength is determination," and then I couldn't help but grin, "And my weakness is beautiful women."

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

“Determination you say?” bella smiled as she regarded the student. She gently unknotted the towel at her waist and dropped it to the floor. With a graceful dive she suddenly was a the bottom of the pool. Before Linnis could say a word she has completed a lap and was surfacing near her student.

“Do you think you can do that miss Linnis?” Bella said as she leaned against the edge, her hair plastered against her face. “ii bele4ive you can/ Out of all my student you have the most… potential…”

She tilted her head her creamy neck gleaming in the lights of the indoor pool..

“but I cant help bu think that you are distracted… what does distract you?”

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 pm

"Sex." It was to the point, had the virtue of being true, and was a start to a conversation I wanted to have with sexy teachers, "See, around here, I don't know if you know, but there's a lot of sexual tensions. Some people being forced to have sex, some people trying to have sex, a lot of people like me, who do both. And the problem is, being sexually active is a slight distraction, but being made to have sex against your will? Major distraction."

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2