View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Rainy Day (for Emily) 

Post Re: Rainy Day (for Emily)
((I'm so sorry for the late reply! I've been terribly busy... ))

"I... I'll wait there..." Emily's gaze moves towards the room and then back to Veronica. She walks towards the room, her smile and gaze fixes on the girl with the fiery hair. "I'll be here, please don't take too long..."

Emily opens the door and then shuts it as she gets in. Still wearing her gym clothes, she feels goose bumps as she runs her hands up and down her bare legs. There's something about Veronica that makes Emily's mind so clouded.

She walks over to the window. The rain falls down hard and Emily can't see through the water running down the pane. She can only see blurry figments of things that are supposed to be real.

She leans heavily against the window. Unconsciously, her hand trails down her white gym shirt and over her gym shorts. She presses the palm of her hand against her sex. She's aroused! Immediately, her face turns bright red. Intended or not, Veronica's charms has gotten the best of Emily. She is stunningly beautiful and has a strong personality. What hope does Emily have against that?

She turns around, her back against the window and looks towards the door, waiting both eagerly and patiently for Veronica.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:39 pm

But wait she did, for it had been a portion of his plan figuring that he could lure her into the seclusion of the room figuring that her curiosity would get the better of her and cause her to investigate. Aegir's mind flooded with the impulses of her own as he scanned it even now as the ivory colored walls had been no barrier against his gifts.

On the surface he had read her thoughts and those things that had dwelled upon her mind which had only caused Aegir to become more curious about what matters could be like if he ...

He gave the matter a bit of though figuring that he didn't have to cause his illusion to descend so soon, not without eroding the question that had sprang up in his mind about what matters could be like. And his thinking had been such that she would possibly be turned on by the matter to the point of experiencing bliss when he dropped the veil that had been around him. The matter did have some promise, especially since it could feed his ego about being 'worshipped'.

His eyes scrolled over the door as he had found these thoughts storming through his mind as he waited in silence. He had not been sure if she would enter into the web of deception that he had laid out, his mind partly wondering what he would do if she hadn't chosen to open that portal.

Should he hunt another? How long should he wait? He pondered these questions in the silence that had welled up around him.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Emily paces back and forth nervously in the empty room. The storm outside seems to get worse by the second, which is good for her since this can be a valid reason for her tardiness or absence. However, that's not in her mind right now. Right now, all she can think off is Veronica.

"No!" she tells herself sternly while light tapping her fist against the window. "Just be normal, okay Emily? There's a nice guy for you when you get back home..."

Her self-affirmation does nothing. In anything, it makes her feel worse. The heaviness between her legs is unbearable. She looks behind her. Door still closed. She lets out a deep breath and slides her hand down her stomach, beneath her shorts and panties and onto her wet sex.

"A...a...aaahhh.." Emily bites her lips, trying to muffle her moan. She closes her eyes and there she was, right in front of Emily. A tall, strong girl, maybe a senior in the school. She pulls Emily into her arms, despite Emily's protests, and roams around her hand around Emily's body.

She leans heavily on the window. This is too much for her. She can't handle this at all.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 am

While he may not been able to see her Aegir could sense Emily through his telepathic link. At first he had no idea what she was doing until he had found himself bombarded by the pleasure that washed through her mind as she glided her fingers against her body obviously not caring that she had been in a hallway that anyone might happen to use.

As his mind sank into her's he could "see" the images that had flashed before her mind's eye and while he had been curious as to what it might feel like he found himself manuevering clser to the classroom door as his eyes fluttered over it.

Patiently he seemed to wait, not knowing if she would come to fetch him. He had toyed with the option of using a small measure of mind contrl but refrained from doing so though he felt an ache spring up beneath the mass of tentacles that had served him as legs, nothing that had been noticeable given his illusionary form that cloaked his form.

Character Listing

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:39 am

The loud crash of the thunder outside snaps Emily back into this reality. She gasps sharply, quickly pulling her hand out from deep within her gym shorts. She looks at her hand with nervousness and disgust. Biting her lip, she looks around frantically for something to wipe her hand. Failing that, she wipes her hand across the backside of her gym shorts, hoping no one would notice.

After a few moments to calm herself down, she looks outside the window again, but her eyes dart back to the door. What's taking her so long, she wondered. She is getting a little impatient, besides the empty room coupled with the stormy weather did not make the atmosphere less creepy.

She paces back and forth, her eyes kept firmly on the door. She inhales deeply and walks towards it. She pauses for a moment as her hand touches the handle. She didn't want to seem to eager. She might turn Veronica off, and that's the last thing she wants to do. But she's nervous and worried, not to mentioned scared of the empty room, the light flickering, threatening to go off any moment.

Emily bites her lips and pulls on the handle. "Veronica, are you here yet?"

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 am

Melting thoughts had drifted into his mind from outdoors as waves of pleasure had bombarded his mind, he had been capable of piercing her mind as she wrestled with conflicting emotions. His ears discerning the low creak of the door as it had been pushed opened, his eyes falling to the doorway as Emily entered timidly, his body moving closer to the doorway as she entered though Veronica had pushed the door closed with the palm of one hand, the other going to Emily's side as if to pin her in.

Green eyes seemed to sparkle as her lips pressed firmly against Emily's own as if hungry for them. The pleasant taste of her mouth against hers had been divine, a sweet rich scent of her perfumed body waffing outward as she had consumed her lips with her own.

A kiss that she had been reluctant to brake though she had, green eyes flickering to hers as her voice had spoken barley louder than a whisper. "I shouldn't have had done ..."

But her own words had been broken off as she seemed hungry for more as she simply kissed her again, her eyes closing, her breath held in the pit of her chest as her tongue had flicked out against Emily's lips.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:21 am

Emily opens her eyes wide. Her hand slams against the door, her fingernail scratching at it. She didn't know what to do. She smells wonderful. Veronica's perfume invades her senses. Her beauty, her scent, her taste, Veronica renders Emily helpless. She wants to scream, but she can't. She wants to push her back, but she can't.

The heaviness between her legs is unbearable. Her legs become weak. Her hands frantically tries to grab on something solid but can't. She's losing all control. The longer Veronica's kiss lingers, the more clouded her mind becomes. She couldn't think. She's desperately aroused and she didn't know what to do or how to react.

If Emily doesn't grab on something, she'll fall. Her trembling legs threaten to give out. She has no choice but to grasp the fabric of Veronica's blouse, inadvertently pulling her small frame against Veronica, which makes her even more turned on.

She jerks her head back, to free herself from the kiss. "W...What are you doing?" Emily's voice is so soft, she can barely even whisper. She's still hanging on to Veronica, unable to let go.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:41 am

Shards like electricity fly through Aegir's body, that kiss effecting him in more ways than he'd have admitted. Hands falling to her blouse, bunching it up as Emily kept her balance, just barely. Words floated to his ears as she had spoken her words of protest.

They had seemed feeble to his ears though the hand hemming her in had moved in such away that it had brushed against her, soothing against the side of her ribcage as it began it's slow descent from the curve of her breast down along her ribs then back up again. The other hand still firmly on the door as he had held it closed,

"I'm making you feel good. You want that, don't you?"

She paused for a moment, green lustful eyes looking at her, a small impish smile on the features of her face as she smiled a little at her, that hand slipping down further to skim against the hem of her shorts.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 am

At first, Emily could not say a single word. Only unintelligible words of protest escapes her mouth. She can't stop Veronica, she knows she can't, her hands frozen, clinging tightly against the fiery-haired girl. Veronica's hands sends shivers up and down Emily's spine and when she whispers softly into Emily's ears, she almost lost it.

Her voice seems to dance around and tease Emily. Her whole body becomes weak, especially her legs. She falls, her back hitting the door. She continues to slide down it and would hit the floor hard if no one catches her.

Her face betrays a lustful confusion. She didn't know what to do and she's quite scared.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 am

The confusion, the indecision that had flickered in her mind as her body began to slide down the wall caught of course by the powerful hands of Veronica as her hands had quite what they had been doing only to grasp at the blouse of Emily as her hands bunched up at her sides letting her down to the floor slowly.

She smiled at her, Veronica's green eyes peering upon her as she sought to take advantage of the situation. Her lips smacking against her own though they had not lingered there for long. She prodded her mentally as he played with the pleasure centers of her mind.

"You wanna? I saw the way your eyes had been scaling over me, knowing that you want to run your fingers through my hair, wondering how I;d taste upon your lips and you mine. It's nothing to be ashamed of, hun."

She cooed her words as if trying to convince her as the fingers of her right hand smoothed down her cheek her left sizing hold of her hip as she knelt before her, moving te and at her hip to untuck her shirt.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:50 am

Emily's heart beats wildly when Veronica slowly lowers her to he floor. Her sex is drenched with her juices, even if Emily refuses to admit it, even to herself. She looks up, her cheeks bright red.

"No, it's wrong," Emily protests, but those words were empty. She's too horny to resist. Her body craves Veronica and no amount of reasoning can snap her out of it. She lays still like a doll, letting Veronica untuck her shirt. Emily doesn't resist, she can't!

Leaning her head forward, she looks into Veronica's brilliant green eyes then down to her red lips. Emily licks her own lips, need to feel Veronica against it.

"Oh...god... k-k-kiss me again... please..."
Emily murmurs

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 am

Says who?" Veronica asks as she finishes untucking Emily's shirt. Her green eyes gaze into her own as she asks the question. Though as if arguing the point or going to, her voice soft and sweet as she looked across at her.

Then came those words, words that made her smile. "I thought you would never ask."

She leaned in towards her mouth dropping open slightly as she tilted her head as her mouth brushed against her own one hand against her cheek as she did so the other hand brushed against the hem of her shorts, her kiss deepening as her fingers unfastened the button to her shorts, her tongue spiraling against Emily's as she drew it into the recesses of her mouth.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2