View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rally Ravaging (For Pia & Nightbringer) 

Post Re: Rally Ravaging (For Pia & Nightbringer)
Unaware that elsewhere, her captor was playing the role of herself to the hilt in order to gain access to Narissa, Pia was focused on her own situation.

As the tall man approached, Pia fastened her eyes on him. He was the only thing she could see, indeed she did not know if there were anything else here, in the darkness. A sense of vertigo struck her, and she reached out with her hand, desperate to find anything to support herself against.

The man that approached her was a fine specimen, she had to admit. He appeared strong, vital, and that long, dark hair did a nice job of framing his face. And his body was strong, manly. Even though Pia had recently developed a solid taste for her own sex, she could very well appreciate the males of her species.

But this was no ordinary man, in an ordinary place. Pia found herself panting, her hearth beating so fast she could swear it would jump straight out between her breasts.

"I remember.. the place.. I was supposed to help out.. with the testing..
They injected something in me.. t-there was a man there as well.."
, she babbled, while trying to crawl back a few paces.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

The shadowy copy of Pia managed to restain her sneer at the cloud scattered sun light the danced about the outside of the building. The dark shadow which had spawned the creature had taken steps to prevent the morning light from distrupting the current visage that his shadow puppet now held. It wouldn't last forever but hopefully the girls dorm was close enough to make it to without having to resort to a more direct approach to the game he was attempting to carefully put into place.

"Ugh...my head..." The false Pia put her hand over her eyes once more as they had gotten closer to the doors. "The light...is...so bright..." The lines humor was not lost to the Nightbringer as it was quite true. Looking back at her friend, Pia shook her head a little bit. "Can we wait till after I lay down for a bit?" The last thing that would be needed was for the transformation of his puppet back into its true form.

Though even if that event did come pass he would just have to bring the young girl to where he had stolen away the other. The setting may have changed but the game would remain the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The handsome yet clearly inhuman man tilted his head slightly to the side as he watched the girl push herself backwards away from him, panic written upon her face. With each bit that she moved away from him it seemed as if no distance was being put between them while he didn't move a single step forward. He wasn't going to bother explaining to her whom he was exactly and that he was not only the man from the labs but the black latex suit she had worn as well...she'd figure things out soon enough on her own.

"Going somewhere? Perhaps you think you'll manage to get back to your friends or at least fellow students at that prep rally?" The girl would find her backward travel halted as the nothingness seemed to end in a black wall. Within moments however the wall behind her fell like a curtain as the sight of the Gymnasium and all the other students that were within. The wall was like that of smoke colored glass as it let in the sounds of the music and cheers from the student body on the other side.

"Or perhaps you think you'll make it back to your friend?" From behind him the wall of darkness fell as it revealed Narrisa and the slightly off-colored mirror of herself as they were making their way down the hallway. "You know what I think? I think you have quite the interesting choice before you..." The grey skinned man held a certain polite measure to each of his words yet something about just the way he looked and the echoing whispers of his words seemed to twist them as he feel silent for a moment, pausing to give the girl a chance to make a bit more sense of her surroundings.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
When Pia slowed down in her walk and back up from the door, Narissa had slowed down to make sure of the blonde's state. When she heard what she said, it was not good.

Narissa bit at her lip, perturbed about Pia's declining state. "But . . . " she let her sentence hang in the air, abandoning the words for thought.

'Has she really gotten that sick in such short a time? Maybe she was hiding it all along.

"Sure, Pia. Talking to the admin' can wait. My room's one of the first in the dorm, so you'll be able to lay down soon," she finished, offering her hand to the girl to get to the room quickly.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Pia got up on her two feet as fast as she could when the darkness reveled the world outside. Pia pressed her hands against the hard, transparent wall. Otside was noise and colors. Smilling faces. Someone had said somehing. There was applause. It looked like the cheerleaders were getting ready again. Pia hit the wall a few times with her fist.

And the other scene appeared. Narissa and herself, or rather, a paler, more monochrome version of herself. She recognized the look. It was similar to the man with her here, and to the man she in the lab, the one she had had such mad, furious sex with.

"Narissa! Watch out! That is not me!" she shouted, before realizing it probably was futile.

"So, is this what happened to that man? The one on the slab?", she asked, voice quivering with fear. "Will.. will that.. person replace me? Will I be trapped here forever?"

Behind her, someone shouted encouraging slogans.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

The false Pia looked over to Narrisa and took her hand, nodding once lightly as the two of them made their way off towards her room. The shadowy copies hand was a bit cool to the touch yet quickly warmed to the girls hand as they moved as fast as the seemingly ill Pia could manage. She stayed quiet, not knowing how familar these two were with one another and not wishing to give any clues or hints away that Pia wasn't whom she seemed to be. The Nightbringer's puppet in a way was directly connected to her dark master even though she was more than able to make simple decsions and follow the directions to which had been given, the dark being wasn't about to take any chances and have everything ruined by the single slip of his shadowy creations.

He rarely hunted under the light of the cursed morning star as it limited his capabilities and even the most simple of shadow manipulations became a task to perform and even more so maintain. That wasn't to say he was powerless by any means, he just had to pay a bit more attention to the details. In a way, it was just another facet to the game itself, providing a bit of sport and chance for those whom he had selected...even if it was just a small fraction.

"As you may have already guessed, neither those at the rally or your friend can hear or see you. To them all they will see is but a simple empty shadow. To help put your mind at ease...your fate is not to be shared by the man at the labs. Your fate and your friends are still very much in your hands." The man paused giving the girl a chance to absorb the gravity of his words.

"The choice you have to make is whether or not you are willing to save that girl and play a game with me?" The dark figure leaned against the smoked glass wall behind him, folding his arms while his unblinking eyes remained completely focused upon her. He waited for the inevitable questions from the young blonde, knowing that she wouldn't just blindly agree to play his game with him. Of course, maybe in the paniced and fearful state that she was in she would. All he could do is wait and watch as things would now begin to unfold, a small wry smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Narissa didn't think about the chilled hand that grasped her own warmer ones as she crossed the court yard to the dorms.

"Hey! Guess I do know my way some-- that's my dorm right there, you can see my window from here," she said, pointing to a cracked window she left that way to air out her room. An unwanted minty smell had made itself known a few nights ago that still hadn't aired out.

Leading the girl down the now familiar way, Narissa entered the building with Pia. In the hall, it was the very first room on the right. Pulling back her hand from the sickly girl, she went into her pocket to grab a brass key.

"Don't worry. I won't mind waiting here if you need. I have homework to catch up on anyways," she smiled, hoping Pia would feel better with a bit of time down. Opening the door she let herself and the girl in.

"Welcome! And . . . .don't mind those darts on the wall." Indeed, inside near the wall to assumably her bed, was tacked on magazines covers and pages of specifically blonde men, some from boy bands, other models from other coutries. All of them had a dart somewhere one or two places on their dashing face.

"Um . . . just call it guy problems," she said, slighty embarressed she had forgotten to take those down. It was her way of coping.

"You can lay here."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 am

Horrified, Pia watched how her double managed to gain Narissa's confidence and gain access to her room. She had to admit that the doubleganger played its role as sick and weak to the hilt. She feared that Narissa would pay dearly for her kindness and compassion.

"W-what kind of game?", Pia stammered. She dreaded what it could be, but she knew she could not sacrifice Narissa.
Turning towards the handsome but ghostly man, she continued. "What do you want me to do? What do you want? And who are you?"

She hoped she had the courage not to break and panic, but truth to be told, she was one inch away from panic.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

Trailing along being the other girl, the false Pia remained ever quiet as she stayed focused on just putting one foot in front of the other one as they made their way across the large open field, sun shinning down brightly upon the two of them. The shadowy duplicate had been given far more reign than the usual puppet brought to be and shaped from the shadows of his home and with that spark of individual will came her own first experience at the hands of the morning light. Only due to the shielding and protection of the Nightbringer had she managed to retain the disguise and even still with that the light itself still suffocated her, locking her and her shadow into the single form they now were. As skilled of an act as she had been putting on, some of it wasn't. She couldn't wait to be away from the morning light.

Letting out a small sigh of relief as the two of them entered into the dormitory building, the dark mirror of Pia felt a very real and terrible weight lifted from her. Following the girl inside of her room, she smiled in spite of her feigned illness. "Thanks again. Really sorry to be so much trouble..." Laying down after taking off her shoes, she buried her face away from any light whether artifical or not.

Sick of not, eventually curiousity seemed to get the better of her as she rolled onto her side and looked over at the helpful young woman that had brought her here. "Guy problems? Someone you liked before you came here or...sorry, sorry none of my business." The copy wrapped herself up a bit in the covers.

The dark man's smile broadened a bit as the questions he had been expecting came rolling out from the obviously still scared girl before him. They were all fair questions truthfully after all one can hardly play any sort of game without knowing the rules or what stakes were involved.

"Starting with your last question first Pia, who I am is of vast unimportance. Suffice to say the man before you and the man whom you have met in the labs are one in the same. What I want, is to play a game and it is in that we come to the rules of the game and your first challenge." His words ever circled around the young blonde girls head, whispering and echoing even as he finished speaking. On the surface those words seemed polite and cordial, though he seemed distant and more than a bit uncaring. With a wave of his hands the shadows gathered and took shape behind him, raising a dark throne from the floor as he took a seat. Pulling out what looked to be a shiny black one piece swimsuit. "What I want you to do is wear this and return to the prep rally. You will wear it underneath what you are wearing now. The rules are simple, as long as you play the game, she doesn't. As long as you don't tell anyone about the game, me or your friend then I will not ask her to play in your stead. Your task is to make it through the rally, wearing this and not giving away that anything is amiss or out of the ordinary. Win and that game ends, fail and the game continues."

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Um . . . yeah . . . you could say that," Narissa mumbled, her usual pep curtained by a grim frown. She was gratful that Pia had left it at that, turning over on her bed to bury herself in the sheets.

'Not like she would believe a monster chose that in a guise to rape me . . . The nurse already treats me funny after I told her. . .' Despite the fact that she could sit without pain for days and the occaisonal plant cumm that had still seeped out of her a week ago, no one believed her, forcing herself to take it alone.

"Just try to rest some, Pia. I won't bug ya." Remembering her aversion to light, she turned to the curtains of the window, puling the blinds closed and kept her desk lamp on the lowest setting by touching the surface.

"Better?"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 am

(OOC: I am REALLY sorry about mu late reply. Things have really been piling up for me lately, and I am way behind on my postings.)

Pia slowly circled. By instinct, she tried to face the voice speaking to her. It seemed to be nowhere and everywhere, living a life on its own.
When the throne rose to seat the dark adonis, she turned to face him.

Her eyes betrayed recognition when he presented her with the dark piece of clothing. That one seemed familliar. It was as if the sensation of being encased in something dark, thight, something alive that both tormented her and brought her to insane peaks of lust and release had been burned into her mind.
Pia's cheeks became redder. Her pals sweated a bit. Her hearth was beating like the one of a small animal being chased by a wolf.

She cast anothe glance at the bedroom scene.
Oh. I know that feeling all too well, she thought to herself. She too had had a few trips to the infirmary.

I guess that settles it. She is like me. Another one who has to carry the burden of having seen the real nature of this place. I can't just abandon her.

Pia swallowed, and nodded almost impercetibly.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

((OOC: Don't sweat it Pia, everyone has things come up. :) ))

Pia's double gave a warm, if not small smile as the lights dimmed inside of the room. "It's much better..." Her voice was quiet and maybe a bit tired. The puppet may have been ordered to just watch the young dark skinned girl and not let her out of her sight, but she had her own thoughts and agenda on the matter. Everything her Master had known about Pia, the shadowy clone had been given as well so that she could better act the part. That information however, was hardly complete and her act would likely not hold around those that knew that were good friends with the girl. The sick act, would help but wouldn't explain the sudden loss of knowledge. That aside, this puppet was considering her own course of action as within her the same dark lusts as the one whom had spawned her held. Her Master didn't say HOW she was to keep this girl occupied, only that she not reveal herself or give away what she truly was.

Taking off her glasses, she rested them down close to her. She didn't say anything more at the moment, chosing to feign rest while she decided the next best course of action on how to get to know her new friend better. ALOT better.

The handsome man smiled at the blushing blonde, his eyes missing very little. He could see conflicting emotions buried within her soft pools of deep purple and he had seen how much more intense they had grown when he had pulled out the little black one piece swimsuit. He had caught her nod and normally he would have forced a more direct answer from the one whom had been caught in the web of his games. He didn't want to push her far to fast and have to deal with her resisting and fighting him at every turn. Not that he didn't have a plan should such come to pass. He instead took another route, one that would accomplish much the same.

"Well then, come here and get dressed Sunshine. The rally awaits after all." Extending his hand, the dark being held out the shiny black swimsuit, his unblinking eyes just watching as he continued to smile at her. He seemed to ignore any of her discomfort at the situation she had found herself in as he remained friendly when he spoke to her.

Within the empty black pit there was no place to change clothing privately, nor had one came up from the darkness like the creatures obsidian throne had. Whether or not the girl realized it he had intended to make the girl change in front of him as well and perhaps add to her growing humilation and shame.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm
Profile YIM

(It's the filler post! XD)

Narissa nodded to the blonde girl, taking a seat into the rolling chair at the desk next to the bed Pia rested on. Pia just seemed to be laying down for now, not really settleing to sleep like burying herself in the covers . . . But Narissa was still a bit hesitant to ask.

"So . . . how are you sick?--Not that I'm worried of catching anything just," she was really bad at asking such direct questions, " But you really had me concerned back there. Is it anoemia or something?" Truth be told, that was the only thing that she had in her mind that would make sense of anything. Being anemic meant she had low iron, making her tired and weaker, sometimes randomly. . . . Taking some medicines with iron tablets could be the fault of her aversion to light.

"I really don't mean to pry, really I don't, but I just want to make sure you have what you need," and just like at the end of her sentence earlier, Narissa's mind berated her.

'Well, she only asked to rest, nothing else really. Just calm yourself down already!' Narissa made a grim face at herself as she rolled the chair to the desk and took out a bookbag with homework she had stated earlier in it.

"Don't worry, you don't have to answer," she said, grabbing a text book for math and laying it on the table.

'Ugh. There's no way I can read these pages in such dim lighting.' She inwardly facepalm. 'Duh.'

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

For one, she suspected he might be able to perceive anything that happened in this dark space anyway, regardless of sight.
And besides, watching her was probably the whole point of this.

Can I even go on with this?

Pia cast a glance at the image of Narissa and her double. She had to. She had no idea if this being was even planning on letting Narissa go unmolested, but if there was even a chance of it..

I have to on with this! I can't just abandon Narissa. She is trying to be kind, she does not deserve to be wrapped up in this.

Pia reached out and grabbed the black mini suit. She then stated to undress, first removing her hooded jacket, and then, more uncertainly, removing her pink top, exposing the white and soft blue bra underneath.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 am
Profile YIM

Rolling onto her side the blonde shadow copy smiled faintly as she looked over towards Narrisa, listening as she asked her about her sickness. The false Pia considered using that as the reason for her sickness but she knew the real girl did not have such. Only able to work with the knowledge her dark Master had provided she didn't know whether or not the girl she was to over see had ever been attacked before, meaning the girl could have suspected something and been testing her friend. Or she could just have been over thinking the issue and this dark skinned girl could have been actually just concerned for her friend.

"I'm...not sure. I think it might have been something I ate this morning, I've felt a bit off all day actually..." A measure of hesitation was clear in her quiet voice as if another answer had almost been spoken instead of the one she had given. Like her Master she was rather fond of games and she meant to play. Lightly shivering underneath the covers, Pia added after a small moment of silence. "Is it just a bit cold in here or is it me?"

In the darkness of the room the creature disguised wasn't exactly sure how she meant to study, but maybe she hoped she would be able to take her mind off of studying and have some fun all her own while she awaited word. It was going to be tricky to do as she had been told not to reveal herself unless the dark skinned girl tried to escape.

The Nightbringer leaned back upon his throne as Pia took the black swimsuit from him. He had seen the conflicted look in her eyes before she acted. That look told him much without even having to rely on his other senses. She may not have wanted to play his little game but she was going to if for no other reason than to save her friend. A bit naive the creature thought though it did add a bit of an adorable innocence to her. Once she started to get undressed, the dark man's smile returned.

"Still so shy around me? Even after all the fun we had together in the labs?" He sounded more curious than as if he was trying to embarrass her by remembering the events that had happened between them. Even her manner of undressing thrilled the sinister creature, delighting in how uncomfortable and uncertain she was in her ever action and they hadn't even gotten back to the prep rally yet.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

Turning herself around to see th girl, Narissa gave her a contemplative look over what she said. A brow lower in concetration.

"What you ate, huh? Are you allergic to something?" But in her mind, her thoughts were instantly shooting that off as unlikely. 'Allergies normally show themselves in rashes or respratory issues. Getting cold and weak suddenly wouldn't be allergenic.

"Here, let me get you some more covers," Narissa said, her thoughts only being half listened to as she went to her room mate's bed. She'd just have to remake it after Pia felt better to leave. As she bent over to collect the tucked in blankets, her shirt rose up, showing the small of her back as she bundled up the covers into her arms.

'The only thing I can think about that could possibly make her sick like that is if she ate something poisonous, or something . . . But she probably would have said it.' With the covers pulled Narissa turned to the ill girl again to walk over the covers.

"Here, this should help some," dropping it at Pia's feet on the bed, she worked on straigtening out the fabric above to ensure sevearl layers of warmth would allow no cold to creep in. "And if that doesn't work, we could always try to just turn on the shower on real hot, leave the door open and the steam could help you out." Smiliing Narissa stood up from her after getting all the covers on her.

Inwardly, she was more worried about Pia. More because what the girl was saying wasn't adding up, rather than her physical disposition. But she wouldn't pry too much. For all she knew she was keeping it from her, but knew it herself. So as long as Narissa could help on her end, it was all she could do.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next