View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Somebody's Watching Me [for Samara] 

Post Re: Somebody's Watching Me [for Samara]
Alicia of course, was not real but it was easy enough for Aegir to use his connection and project things into Samara's mind, things that he had wanted her to see. His mouth tendrils twitched and swayed as his compound mind allowed him to do multiple things at once generating an illusion in front of him that was the same as the terrain directly in back of him, effectively becoming invisible as he slithered unseen into the building.

Right now he could view Samara and his illusion, lockers, sinks and mirrors, and showers opposite a few toilet stalls. He would have to be careful about the mirrors if he went too deeply into the room. He would have to project another illusion onto it least he be discovered but that was easy enough to do.

"What? What is it?" Alicia's eyes went wide as she stood up, looking at Sam, bewilderment and confusion captured there in the features of her face.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Nuh....Nothing it doesn't matter putting on her school uniform she picked up her bag and turned to Alicia I'll uh....... see you later than?

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

"That's hardly nothing the way you're reacting." Alicia retorted as she dressed, she searched Samara's face as if that held the answer to her question. She could only assume from her reaction that things were bad indeed.

"Do I get injured or something? Die? What? Maybe by knowing I can avoid whatever tragedy awaits, help me out here."

Character Listing

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 am

Stopping at the door Samara turned to Alicia. Well... i guess your right, what i saw was that you were going to disappear like poof and gone. I don't know why thats why i was surprised becuase something must have done it to you. You know to make you disappear. Thinking deeply Samara turned and walked up to Alicia rumaging in her bag she pulled put a pendant with a small stone in it. Here take it. It's meant to ward of evil spirits.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 am

Alicia seemed to ponder the matter for a moment as she gazed at the pendant. She took it up in a hand still looking at it for a second then flickering her gaze to her. "How does it happen? When? I've heard of students suddenly disappearing, even had a room mate once that did so but some come back suddenly with no recollection that they were gone. Some never come back. But if I could figure out when and how I can just avoid doing whatever it is that I do to trigger the event and avoid it."

Character Listing

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Well i honestly don't know how they are trigered if i have been attacked i can't remeber it. Really its best probably to walk in pairs and be careful where you walk about. Pondering what she had said. Do you want to go sit by the pool? Because i haven't got any more lessons today and we could relax and talk some more.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

"Sure," Alicia responded though her mind was turning over recent events and what Samara said.

[color-#440000]And how will that help?[/color]

The telepathic voice belonging to Aegir, spoken as he released the illusion in front of him appearing, tentacles lashing out towards the pair in front of him.

Two, three, what does it matter anyway? When someone selects you nothing can save you from the inevitable.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Shit! Samara turned to run through the door but was caught by a tentacle she trips onto the floor. The thing drags her back to him Samaras nails dig into the floor trying to get a purchase on the slippery floor. Grabing hold of a bench she kicks at the tentacle. Releasing its grip of her leg she heads to the door.

Turning she sees Alicia caught by the monster. Get away from her! Running at the monster she tries to flying kick him. (sadly though Samra is no martial arts proffesional.) Falling into the monster she stuns it for but a moment. Its tentacles already wrapping round her she turn to Alicia tears streaming down her face. Run Alicia I'll be fine

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Aegir felt the kick, his flesh rubbery and absorbing the impact quite well. His greater metabolism kicked in promoting healing to the struck region though he did not need it at the moment. Tentacles wrapped about Samara's wrists and ankles as he pressed her back against the walll doing the same with Alicia who was unable to elude him.

Now, now, no tears, this can be very pleasant or can be brutal if you resist, I would prefer the former not the later as I would imagine that you would as well.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

No just leave us alone! Trying her best to struggle she knew that the battles was over the moment the beast appeared. Thinking back she wondered why she had come to play tennis in the first place. Turning to Alicia who was stuck in near the same position as her self. I'm sorry we should have just gone back to our dorms its my fault. Hanging her head in shame Samara waited for the beast. She was powerless anyway why fight back?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Her ankles were released, not out of any form of compliance but he needed at least two to retaain his balance. He did the same with Alicia so he had extra appendages to bring to bare. His mouth tendrils quivered and swayed as he looked between the pair then focused on Samara.

Let you go? Why would I do that? Unless ... he paused, a rubbery hand seizing Samara by the cheek and stroking it softly as he gazed into her tear filled eyes. What do you offer? And you?

He turned, looking at Alicia. Aegir did strike deals from time to time but things had to be rather juicy for him to accept something. Sex was easy to come by after all. However, it would not have mattered if Sam wanted to return to the dorms or not, at that stage he had been close enough to press his mind into hers dominating it and making her perform to his whim.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

What? I..... don't have anything to offer. looking at it defiantly she said And I don't negotiate with monsters regardless what they do to me. But if you will. Let Alicia go and I'll do what ever you want.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Aegir paused, he drudged through Samara's mind gauging her personality type. Alicia of course was his creation, and he had more to gain by making this easier for himself. Of course some defiance could be nice at times too, but he preferred cooperation.

Tentacles released Alicia who slunk down to her hands and knees. [color=#4400]Go.[/color] Aegir commanded telepathicallly as the other girl scrambled up to her feet and ran, she did glance back at the scene that was unfolding before her.

"I'll get help," she mouthed silently to Samara and Aegir's back. Aegir had been busy examing he, tentacles smoothly rubbing against her sides as he observed her. Now to get a better look ...

Tentacles tugged and shredded her shirt and skirt, leaving her just in her under garments as the thing gazed at her.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Looking at the creature she blushed as it observed her naked flesh. Covering what was left of her dignity she looked into the eyes of the monster. What now?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Straight to it, eh? I think not, I prefer to take my time.

A tentacle reached up between her breasts, seizing at her bra and tugging, shredding the material and watching her pert beasts bounce free. His mouth tendrils waivered as he reached towards those released orbs letting his fingers soothe over the smooth flesh before sinking in against them, fingers circling her breasts as they ran in a clockwise fashion over her nipples.

One hand moved away as he bent down, the tip of his long tongue slipping out of his mouth to touch upon the nipple and slowly circle it.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next