View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain) 

Post Re: Heavenly pleasures (Seraph)
Think of something, damn it... Obviously Ryu had a lack of experience, but it didn't stop him from being unsporting in a way. She had to make up an idea quickly, thinking about something to stimulate a male person like him. Everything leads to it in the end, so she quickly made a decision. Stimulating his shrinking member should please him enough to leave her the flowers.

Ryu moved up close to him slowly, his cock entering the passage between her mounds. Moving up and down gently, the cock got stimulated between her orbs, it should do some work after all. Repeating it for some times, she decided to do something else after it.

She got down again, rising her backside as her body leaned softly against his member in an attempt to harden it some way. Not sure if it was going to work, she shove it between her buttocks, rubbing it gently.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As Ryu started to use her breasts to stimulate his penis it started to regain its old size. As the minutes passed and she continued to use her breasts to fuck him Seraph's eyes started to glow. When she stopped for a moment to turn around his eyes lost some of there glow, but when she started rubbing his cock between her buttocks the glow comes back, and stronger than before.

This continues for a few minutes before Seraph feels that he is bored of this. However he sees no reason to force her to continue leading like she has been. Pulling his cock out from between her buttocks one of his arms wraps around her waist and easily lifts her up until she is in front of him, her pussy just above his fully erect cock.

As he teases her with the head his feathers come back into play. The ones that were around her breasts go back to their earlier actions, although the effects are now a lot stronger with two flowers spells playing havoc with her senses. Two more feathers grip each of her legs and force them backwards, wrapping them around Seraph's body. Another travels up her body before slipping into her moaning mouth and starting to move backwards and forwards, releasing liquid mana the entire time. Two more feathers are sent around to her chest to form a second constriction around the middle of her breasts. The final feather becomes another bell and is clamped over her clit.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu was glad her activities seemed to work for some time, but the longer she continues, it got obvious it wouldn't please him long enough. Running out of ideas after all, the angel grabbed her waist, lifting her up to stay in the air above his fully erect member. It was an incredible thing, enormous size and width. Still, he made no attempt to fuck her in the beginning.

Just teasing her with the tip of his cock, the feathers conitnued with their earlier actions. It was weird, but the flowers evidently increased her lust and arousal more than before, like the effect got multiplied by the amount of flowers in general. Her legs got forced backwards, with the angel taking control after all it'd be much easier to keep the flowers. A tentacle forced its way inside her mouth, releasing a strange liquid all the time Ryu was forced to swallow. It felt like this liquid affected her body, taking full control of her, but she didn't care at all. It felt too good.

As the tentacles caressed her breasts she found the reason why Ryu was addicted to the flowers. The effect of being pleased was unbelievable high, and she lost control of it completely as the bell on her clit started its business. Her own arms moved, one to the mouth tendril and the other one to the one on her clit, grabbing them mildly to increase the effect of them manually. She knew it was nasty in a way, but she liked it too much to resist, the pleasure was urgent enough to make her mad. Dull moans escaped her throat with the tendril inside, it was an overwhelming feeling.

But still, she wanted his member inside of her. Due the tendril she wasn't able to beg for it, even though it got more obvious anyway.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Seraph smiles to himself as he looks into her soul and sees just how little control she has left. The combination of the two flowers had completely destroyer any fragments of control or hesitation in her body and mind. He could see just how badly she wanted him to take her, yet he refused. Teasing her with the head of his cock he caused his feathers wrapped around her breasts to squeeze harder, the two whips lashing out to hit a little bit harder, the bells to suck stronger and the feather in her mouth to pump faster, and release more mana each movement.

He lets this continue for a time before adding another aspect, all the feathers except the one in Ryu's mouth begin to vibrate. Suddenly the feather in her mouth withdraws, leaving a small dribble of liquid mana coming out of her mouth.

Moving his head until it is just above her's Seraph speaks Remember what I said about how you ask me to do things. Is there anything you want me to do?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

Lucky he kept going anything stronger than before, it was a pity he didn't enter her as expected. Still, she loved the pain created by his whips, swallowing the strange liquid from the feather in her mouth and the sucker increasing in power. His invidious movements with the top of his cock almost made Ryu screaming for it, but she didn't want to upset him.

It continued for some time, she was glad he didn't finish off early. The tendrils started to vibrate again, a sudden amount of pleasure filled her, but not enough to make her cum yet. As the feather left her mouth, a small amount of liquid poured out of it. Her eyes wandered around to face him, flickering around due arousal and the lust taking control of her.

The tall angel spoke to her, and she remembered he wanted her to beg for her minor desire. Even though his tentacles kept working on her, she wanted it so badly she was able to speak.

I-I want you to fuck me... I want you to be as rough as you can... I beg you, please do it. I deserve punishment, go on as you want!

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

As you wish.

Seraph almost smiles as he used his arm to slam her against his cock, the sheer amount of stimulation combined with the mana overflowing in her system ensuring that she was soaking wet and ready, if still a little tight. As her mouth opens in response to him entering the feather dashes back in and goes as deep into her mouth as it can, preventing her from making a noise as it forces more and more mana down her throat.

Using his arm he slowly lifts her off his cock until he can use it to tease her pussy again, which he does. Once. Twice. Suddenly he slams her down again, causeing her breasts to bounce. He lifts her off his cock again, but rather than teasing her simply slams her back down again. He keeps repeating this, and he can see Ryu's next orgasim getting closer and closer every time they come together.

Suddenly her whole lower body shivers as his cock starts to release its pre-cum. As the pure mana starts to coat her inner walls he smiles to himself. This is definently more entertaining than anything he ever did for the angels.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu wanted to scream due the amount of his flesh entering her body, but as she was about to do so the feather rushed back inside to keep her quiet, releasing mana into the deepest of her throat. She felt how her cheeks turned into a kind of red, revealing she liked, but embarassed due her wlack of control.

Getting lifted up, her pussy teased by the tip of his cock, just to get slammed down again, receiving everything he had to offer. Exactly what she expected, she found herself enjoying it even more than before. Being treated like this wasn't her thing, but this time something was different. It may have to do something with the liquid she swallowed uncontrollably. As the stimulation continued, she didn't want to think of it anymore, just about his cock, ramming deep inside her.

Oh God... She wanted to say it, but wasn't able to do so. Feeling his pre-cum entering her again, she knew there was no way to hold back her climax any longer. Suddenly she lost control entirely, it must've to do with his cum, leaving the control of her body behind to enjoy it as good as she could. Her orgasm followed quickly, her passage tightening around his member as an inaudible scream left throat as her own juice flooded her canal. Her eyes half closed, she still found herself getting lifted and slammed down on his cock again.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm

As Seraph felt Ryu's muscles clentch and spasm around his cock he lingered inside her for a bit longer to properly enjoy it, his gaze shifted to pure soul sight and he was enthralled by her souls rapid shifting as it came. However as her orgasim died down and watching her soul became boring Seraph started to slam her up and down again. With her body infused with mana as it was she wouldn't need to rest. No matter how many orgasms she had he could simply keep using her until he was content to leave her. As her muscles cosntricted around his cock a thought came. There is no way I am going to make this quick. She feels far to good, and her soul looks amazing.

Wanting to hear her cries Seraph withdrew his feather from her mouth, although it continued to squirt mana over her face as he didn't bother stopping the flow and he held it close to her jaw in case he changed his mind.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

Recovering her energy quickly, Ryu was able to enjoy the penetration much more. His cock was amazing, making her feel like she was in heaven. He still slammed her up and down, stimulating her far more she ever expected from him. Groaning heavier, his movements felt much more enjoyable, she didn't mind being used for his own interests in a way.

The feather escaped her mouth once again, Ryu couldn't resist but screaming with delight as his cock entered her over and over again while the gush of the affecting liquid spread over her face. Harder, harder... Not screaming it, but thinking about her options in any way, her squeezed and slightly swollen breasts increased her lust incredibly, as the sucker on her clit did. The tentacles used like whips were quite pleasant even though Ryu didn't know why. She enjoyed just everything, the pain, the delight and most of all, the big piece of meat inside her.

Her moans continued loudly, like she wasn't able to take it anymore even though she couldn't resist getting impaled by his massive member.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 pm

As her moaning filled the air Seraph caused his cock to continue growing in size, and was rewarded when she became louder and louder. Soon the combined sensation of her tight cunt, beautifully shifting soul and the music of her moans interspaced with screams all proved enough and he felt himself exploding inside of her, sending his cum deep into her core.

Her entire body shakes at the sensation of the raw mana lining her inner walls and he brings his free hand into play, placing it over her skin directly where the majority of his cum ended up. Focusing his mind he quickly casts a spell that pulls some of the mana out of her body and out of his hand and sends it straight into her heart. As she screams at the new sensation Seraph lifts her off his still spurting cock and causes his third wing to fragment into feathers. Two of them entwine together before sliding into her pussy while Seraph uses his still spurting cock to tease her rear.

When you want it you know how to ask.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

As he came, the sensation almost overwhelmed her due the effect of her arousal increased. It felt like the liquid of the feather spreading the weird liquid on her face, making her follow her own emotions rather more than staying logical. A loud scream escaped her as the sensation reached her heart area somehow, making her mindless about anything. Everything that counts were the pleasure and the lust she felt all the time.

Ryu got lifted off his still spurting cock, as she saw his third wing spreading into more feathers. Her face turned into an expression of rapture as the two tentacles entered her while the angel approached her rear, teasing it with his still straight upstanding member. Lightly shivering due the fact it tickled somehow, she thought about it for some seconds.

Of course, it would be painful due his cock grew even more, maybe more she could take. On the other hand, the pleasure would continue another way even though she had to accept his thrusts. She definately wanted it, his cock should punish her for being such a filthy student.

Begging... I beg you, go on. I... I can't withstand it...

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Seraph teased her rear a little more and started to push in. However he stopped after only inserting the tip inside her and spoke again You can beg better than that can't you Ryu? Or don't you want it? His voice was light, teasing. As if to back up the undertone he pushed in slightly before withdrawing out and starting to prod the entrance again.

Seraph's two entwined feathers moved faster and harder inside her, their tips spraying mana all along her inner walls and at each thrust they grew in bulk, and thrust just a little bit deeper.

The feather lingering outside her mouth moved closer until it was just resting on her chin, the tip only just below he mouth. It would wait until she begged properly before plugging her mouth again. As much as Seraph enjoyed her moans and screams he enjoyed the sensation of her sucking his feather more.

The bells attached to her nipples and clit started sucking even harder again, and the whips struck just a little bit harder.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu bit her lower lip as the angel pushed in once, asking her for more and better begging. His teasing voice echoed through her ears, she guess he wanted her to beg for it just because usually she was a tough girl, ashaming her just for the hell of it. While his cock stayed outside the entrance, she was about to go mad.

Please, I beg you... do it, go on. I know it sounds nasty, but... Just don't stop. Continue, it feels too good!

The feathers inside her increased in mass as they thrusted deeper inside her lust filled body. The liquid released by them made it harder not to cum that early again, but she was able to withstand for a while.

Like waiting for her begging once again, the feather releasing the liquid in front of her face rested on her chin for some time. Moaning lightly, she tried to find the correct words to feel her mouth filled with the hard mass once again.

Please, accept my affection and stumble inside me, I beg you, just accept my wish...

His feathers surrounding her naked body increased in strength while doing their different tasks over again, she didn't know what to feel by so many sensations affecting her.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

At her words Seraph finally thrust his cock into her, relying on the lubrication provided by the juice from her pussy and his own cum to gain entry without hurting her too much, while at the same time the feather resting on her chin darts into her mouth deep enough to cause her to gag before resuming its earlier backwards and forwards motion, spurting mana into her throat the entire time.

As Seraph's cock moves back in preperation to thrust in again the two feathers in her pussy completly withdraw, and as he thrusts in a third Feather wraps its way around the two feathers. When he starts to withdraw his cock the three feathers plunge into her pussy at the same rate his cock is withdrawing from her ass. When the feathers reach as deep as they are intended to go the roles are reversed, the feathers withdraw and the cock thrusts.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

As his enormous member plunged deep inside, the pain and pleasure created made her scream, but the scream got strangled in her throat due the feather entering deep again to insert more of the liquid the entire time. It wasn't that painful though, the juices of her and his cum seemed to work as some kind of lubrication.

It seemed like he made up a way to blur her mind, the control of lust and arousal made her suck the feather in her mouth even harder as the rhythm of his cock and the two tendrils which increased to a team of three reached inside her. The double penetration continued, like she was getting fucked by two instead of just one angel. Ryu wasn't quite sure about it, but in the end enjoyed the whole act enormously.

Silent moans and gasps escaped her blocked throat, the rising excitement made her hungry for more. More, nothing else filled her mind but this thought. Ryu disliked herself for it, but the flowers were worth being treatened like this. She volunteered after all, so nothing to worry about at all. Feeling another climax building up inside her, she felt her breats slightly grow and swell due the tentacles squeezing them. Additionally the sucker on her clit worked on her, Ryu would do anything to keep this going.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next