View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Exercise in Futility [for Ryu] 

Post Re: Exercise in Futility [for Ryu]
The demon lord had laughed the entire time, sending strong vibrations through Ryu's body even as she had masturbated, helping her along as the cilia of the thick shafts continued to writhe within their holes, teasing every bit of her tight tunnels. Even with the growing number of students watching the red-head as she rubbed herself, it did not seem to bother the girl as she did as she was told out of both mist-induced loyalty and the 'promise' of them forgetting about the incident. Soon, an orgasm ripped through the girl as she moaned loudly, enjoying the crest of the climax she had worked herself into. With that, the demon lord ceased his actions, allowing the girl to rest and gather strength again. With the thick rods within her, it couldn't have been as comfortable as it would have been if she was sitting normally, but given everything else, it was the best she could hope for. Knowing what its master had said, the mist continued to work its insidious magic, whispering words into her mind and convincing her to ignore the other students, that they weren't staring at her but rather looking at someone else, that she was perfectly within her right to masturbate in public.

The monster allowed his slave to rest for several minutes, saying nothing to cajole her into moving just yet. He knew she would need every bit of energy she could get back, after all. Soon enough though, the Marquis began to give her breasts a light grope. "Come, we cannot tarry for long. Your room, remember? Or do you not wish for your reward? I can leave now, if you wish?" The demon chortled softly as the mist suddenly became very demanding, insisting that she refuse him the chance to leave. She couldn't allow her master to abandon her, after all. She wanted him, didn't she? No, she needed him, right? After all, who else could tame such a strong woman as her and get her to do such naughty yet liberating things as she had done under him? The mist continued to whisper encouraging words and sweet promises. After all, it said, who else could handle her? Another monster? No, they would only take pleasure from her and leave. Another student? No, they could not give her what she truly needed. It had to be him, the mist said. It had to be the Marquis, her master. There was simply no one else fit enough for her, and she couldn't allow anyone to capture his affections and have him deny her for them. That couldn't be allowed!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 am

Recovering slowly, she was waiting for a command, he was still there after all, hugging her body like he owned her which of course he did. She had done what he wanted, one of the most degrading things she ever did, in front of humans at least, but this was only a small part of an order she would only be able to fulfill once she reached her dorm room. Her heavy breasts were bouncing subtly as she drew heavy breaths, altering between casual ones to see if she would be all right and could go on. At least the students were leaving her alone, she was afraid they would probably beat her up for what she did, not able to tell why they didn't leave even as she finished with her performance. Not that she cared at that time, she was starting to ignore them for a reason she was uncertain of, not doing anything weird by masturbating. Something was telling her that this was perfectly fine, in the back of her mind she simply knew it.

Suddenly she felt something grope her swollen tits, the pair heavy with arousal, likely they wouldn't even fit into her bra anymore, or break the garment if she wore it at all. At his words she got up in an instant, feeling the twin members buried in her tight holes, making her moan once more. Ryu hadn't forgotten about them, but now that she was stretching her legs with every step they were clearly noticeable. "I .. I beg you master, I don't want you to leave. I will move on, but please stay with me." Passing by the students, her former audience, she hurried down the path, keeping a quicker pace than before as she kept thinking about it. Of course, walking faster involved the inconvenience of the shafts and tight cloth assault her body again, but she couldn't let that get in the way, after all she had gotten this far. Ryu was destined to meet him, he had tamed her rebellious nature easily and made her do what he wanted, things she would have never thought of. This showed real strength and she would fight for the right to be his most precious slave, his one and only who'd do everything for her master, even if that meant he was to fuck her brains out so she could achieve that goal. Anything below the best meant failure, and that was unacceptable.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"Very good then, I shall stay and I shall reward you for your loyalty, my dear." The Marquis chortled as the girl got up and began moving again, making sure to keep the tiny tendrils within her holes surrounding the thick shafts moving and writhing within Ryu. It would have been easier to just allow the girl to return to her room on her own but... Where was the fun in that? No, much more enjoyable to torment and abuse her as she tried desperately to get back to her quarters. Watching as the students glared at the perverted girl for masturbating in public, the monster chortled once again, pleased at the mist for keeping this female so subservient to him. No doubt she would have to put up with nasty rumors after he was done with her but... Well, rumors were an ordinary part of any school experience, were they not? What was the difference anyway? Instead, the Marquis merely began teasing the girl's heavy globes again, fondling and groping them with the fabric hugging them, tugging and sucking on the nipples.

Soon, the monster began to change partially into air itself, flowing and moving around the girl as part of him kept her covered in the false clothes, molesting and abusing her body still. In his air form, the demon lord kept the mist concentrated within Ryu's close proximity, ensuring she continued to breath it in, keeping her docile and under his control. That and it allowed him another opportunity to sabotage the girl's progress and perhaps drive her further into his grasp. Growing just a bit more solid, the demon lord kept himself invisible, and made sure to use a different shape than what she had felt against him. This time, he waited until they were far out of the sight of the other students before... Suddenly, the Marquis grabbed at the girl's shoulders, stopping her in her tracks and forcing her down onto the ground. With the invisible demon lord on her back, he kept her in place as clawed hands reached under the 'shirt' and began roughly groping one of Ryu's breasts, just as the other pushed into her 'shorts as the shafts quickly slid out of her holes. "Silence, I do not wish for this creature to discover me... You must get away now, I cannot allow you to be enjoyed by anyone but me! Don't fail me, my dear."

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 am

Even with her body assaulted by another monster and its weight on her back, she was determined to get away, simply follow the order she was given. But what could she do? There weren't any weapons such as branches on the path and she was trapped, she had to figure this out quickly because every second this creature was playing with her made her body grow weaker, at least the clothes had stopped driving her crazy. First things first, she reached out with her hands as the monster didn't bother with them for now, grabbing all the sand, gravel and small rocks on the way before she pulled back almost instantly to have the element of surprise on her side, then throwing it towards the thing she hadn't turned towards yet. Ryu had to determine where its head was, hopefully hitting its eyes in order to distract him enough so that she could wiggle herself free and run into the tree lines nearby, sticking to the path wasn't an option here although earlier he ordered her to go this way. Later on she would have to apologize if she'd make it, she could not explain how so many things could go wrong on a simple walk back to the dorms.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm

If it had been simply an invisible creature, such a trick would have worked for the girl. But as it was a part of Fornicarus and only made out of slightly thickened air, the gravel and dirt did nothing but pass through with only the slightest of resistance. Instead of being distracted, it only grew worse for Ryu as what felt like tentacles suddenly wrapped around her legs and arms, pulling her completely off the ground and into the air. Already, she was being pulled off the path, disappearing into the trees as the tentacles continued to hold her firmly. It didn't take long until the girl suddenly felt hands hooking into her 'shorts' and slid them off despite her attempts to fight against the monster that was actually her master in disguise, tossing the bit of himself away. Once out of sight, the short merely melted away, no longer needed. Ryu, however, now felt her shirt being forced over her breasts, which were then groped roughly once they had bounced free of the tight fabric. Another tentacle began to rub against her wet sex, already lubricated by her climax recently and quite welcoming because of the thick shafts. Soon, the tentacle began to plunge into the student, pushing all the way into her before withdrawing quickly, only to pump back into her over and over again.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

"Let go, damn it!" In panic she tried to struggle, fight the things holding her by tearing at them which yielded no results. She was off the path already and her shorts had been discarded, she wasn't wearing any panties which made her an even more attractive target. Whatever it was, as she turned her head she couldn't see much, it seemed to consist of nothing but air, and she couldn't fight something that basically didn't exist. However, the pleasure was real, her full breasts almost willingly displayed themselves and bounced before the monster, only to be grabbed and treated roughly, forcing her to moan loudly into the woods. All hell broke lose as another appendage began to assault her slit. "N-no! Don't! I don't want th- Ahhh!" Her protest was futile as it forced itself deep into her core, she struggled to remain resistant as her master had driven her crazy with pleasure before, glazed eyes staring into the void of the forest. Over and over again she could feel the tendril plunge into her, her expression revealed her despair and lust at the same time as it settled on a fast pace and seemed to steal a drop of her juices once in a while, one after another descending to the forest floor. "No!" was all she could cry out as the unknown being kept assaulting her, each time a little less loud as her control was slipping away. Even her raging, rebellious limbs could not defeat the monster's strength, growing weaker and weaker and less combative.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 am

With the female resisting less and less, the Marquis remained silent as he kept on plunging his tentacle into the student's hungry cunt, heated and wet with lust and pleasure despite her wish to get away from the thing. It did not take long until the creature lowered Ryu down onto the ground, forcing her on all fours but keeping a firm hold on her limbs with the tentacles. Stuck on the ground, with a tentacle keeping her from falling flat on the dirt, the girl was forced to endure the raping as the tentacle kept on pumping into Ryu roughly, writhing and flexing within her walls. Even her breasts were not spared as they continued to suffer the abuse at the creature's clawed hands, groped and fondled as if they were only toys for the monster. Soon, Ryu could feel something pressing against her behind, something different from the quite smooth-like tentacles. Suddenly, she could feel her butt opening up as the monster's cock began to slide into her rear, pushing slowly into the redheaded student and without mercy. Only then did she hear her master's voice. "You disappoint me, my dear. I thought you said you would do your very best for me? Wasn't that your promise?"

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

There wasn't anything other than the fact she had to obey, but she couldn't get away either as the monster tickled every bit of willpower out of the poor girl. Even with the mist influencing her she couldn't do more than try to hate what was happening, she simply lacked the physical strength to fight. The assault on her body continued, her breasts quite sensitive to the touch, her tight folds violated relentlessly, all her body could feel was pleasure as the monster rocked her back and forth, that thing was making her hungry for it, want it, desire it. It was then she could feel something press against her from behind, mercilessly sliding into her rear without any lubrication, forcing her to scream out in both pain and pleasure thanks to her masochistic nature. "I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .." There wasn't an explanation for failing her task, she could consider herself lucky if she was ever forgiven. Not only was it her own weakness but also humiliation for her master, having chosen such a low-value slave must be a huge disappointment. "But I can't escape this!"

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:36 am

"A good slave would have kept fighting for her master." The remark was curt, but straight to the point. The Marquis grinned as he continued to rape the student, wanting her to feel despondent, wanting the student to feel the cold crush of defeat and failure. He had driven her to the utmost heights of pleasure and desire, after all. Now, he had to see just how far the girl could fall. A test of loyalty, one might say if one were but a man. But for the demon lord that kept on raping her, it was nothing less but a whim he chose to act on, a desire to break the girl. After all, it was no fun to only rape them. If anything, the more one was raped by these monsters, it only served to make her cynical and closed off. But to break their will and leave them with the knowledge that they had not only surrendered their body and desires to the monster but their own heart? Well, that could really fuck with someone's head. The unseen creature continued to pound into the girl, driving both cock and tentacle into her holes as it kept on fondling and groping the student's body, using her for nothing but its pleasure. "Then stay here and be raped for all I care, that shall be your punishment for failing me. Perhaps I shall return for you..."

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 am

As a reaction to her failure she was given away to another monster, meaning she wasn't quite as worthy as before when he said he couldn't let her be enjoyed by anyone but himself. This simple idea and the fact she had lessened her efforts to get away, much to his annoyance, were emotional punishment. She'd have to live with the knowledge that she wasn't a good enough slave. "Please forgive me!" Ryu was pleading for mercy as her head shot towards the sky, filling the woods with her lusty noises of pleasure. "I will never fail you again .. ", she managed between moans and cries elicited by the two shafts driving her senses crazy. While her body was erupting with pleasure she started to feel shame, when she would look better in his eyes this could be solved, starting by carrying out the punishment. Her limbs turned to jello as the creature penetrated her cunt and ass relentlessly, all along manipulating her huge tits, using the student for all she was worth. Arching her back in order to drive more of her ample breasts into his hands she could feel her firm nipples fall victim to those rough hands, increasing her pleasure as her inner muscles clamped down on the tentacle and cock as they were forcing their way deep into her warm, hungry core. There wasn't anything she could do but picture her body driven to ecstasy again and again, only hope her master would return after this monster was done. She could already feel her next peak approaching, the heat of her own orgasm slowly well up within her loins. From her understanding she'd probably be exhausted or pass out before the time would come the demon would show mercy.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm

The demon lord said nothing in response, making it seem as if he had indeed left her behind to be ravaged and used by another monster. Instead, he merely smirked in silence as he listened to Ryu's desperate pleas for mercy, mixed with her gasps of moans and cries. As he kept on raping her under the guise of the monster, the mist kept on making sure she was completely under its power, keeping the feeling of guilt and shame and failure all too fresh, reminding her with every thrust that she had disappointed her master, making sure she never forgot that one fact. As the mist did its work, the 'monster' suddenly pulled Ryu off the ground, tearing away the 'shirt' she had been wearing and leaving her completely nude. With her body pressed against the creature's chest, she could feel the claws that had been groping her bust switch to her hips and suddenly, the shafts within her holes began to pump into her even harder, the monster pounding the student down onto them every time he reared up into her body. Her breasts hadn't been abandoned, however, and she could now feel something rubbing against them, something like tentacles. Soon, the nipples and their aureoles appeared to be squeezed in between something as the student now could see her breasts being tugged and teased roughly, the invisible tentacles groping them in place of the monster's hands.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

Ryu gasped as she was pulled off the ground, her back against the invisible monster's chest as she was fucked relentlessly. To make it even worse she felt his hands move to her hips, impale her harder when he forced her body down onto the shafts whenever he thrusted back into her, making the girl cry out in pleasure. She lowered her head with the experience of a crushing defeat, only to witness that something invisible coiled about her breasts, the touch similar to tentacles. This emphasized the bliss she was in, paying attention to these sensitive spots simply raised the volume of her voluptuous cries, the sight of having her body manipulated made her lust grow to an unbearable level. But she didn't want to climax, thus trying to fight it as she could feel tears well up in her eyes. "S-stop! Please stop! I don't want to cum!" Of course such a vulgar creature would not listen to her plea, he was using her for nothing but entertainment and pleasure as many of the inhabitants of the island. However, struggling against him was draining energy from Ryu and in return would make her cum even harder. Drool was running down the corners of her mouth, she would have to give in soon although the mist made sure she'd still feel worse if that would happen.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Ignorant to her pleas, the creature did not stop at all, instead kept on pounding its shafts into Ryu. With the Marquis seeming to have abandoned her for the time being, the student could do nothing as she was completely at the mercy of the 'monster' controlled by the demon lord, the mist constantly whispering thoughts into her head, reminding her of her failure, of her shame, doing everything it could to keep her conflicted between pleasure and humiliation. The monster kept on raping the redhead, soon releasing its seed inside Ryu. That wasn't the end of it for her, though. Instead, even as the hot semen leaked out of her holes, the creature instead kept on fucking her, carrying on in the same rough and forceful manner. It took the thing as long as it had the first time to come to a second release, filling her up once again. This time, the student could feel herself falling to the ground, as if she had been released. Instead, she would feel the same weight on her back, forcing her behind into the air, the thick appendages sliding back into her holes, the rape starting all over again. It must have felt like hours to her, nothing but constantly rutting with the monster, hot seed gushing out of her holes and flowing down her thighs.

All the while, the mist worked hard at keeping her in a state of constant turmoil, filling her with nothing but feelings of intense shame and despair, inviting her to scorn herself for being nothing but some monster's bitch, for allowing it to rape her for so long, for feeling as much pleasure as she had and for all the orgasms she had enjoyed. It was only after the monster's ninth release that she was finally allowed to collapse onto the ground, the creature leaving her alone at last. The Marquis grinned as he stared down at her, his creation fading away into air. Even the semen her behind and thighs were covered in, the semen that she was now so full of, were every bit as invisible as the creature had been, leaving no visible evidence behind save for a thick and sticky sensation.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:17 am

She collapsed on the ground, breathless and panting for air, trying to recover from her punishment. Her throat was dry from screaming, having to climax endlessly as the creature was manipulating her body, a huge load of hot seed stuck in her holes as muscles wouldn't let any out, afraid the monster would return. Along with the feel of guilt and humiliation she could only hope it was over, rarely before had she been as desperate, as sorrowful as in the eternity she spent with the monster. Surely the mist was successful in his task once again, looking at her miserable form on the ground, her muscles spasming by feeling this much pleasure, still coming down from her sexual height. Very soon she began to whimper, silently, so nobody would hear her if they happened to come close. A single tear escaped her weary eyes, running down her face before disappearing into the ground. Ryu was broken, she was raped by this thing and enjoyed it like a slut, her mind shattered by what the mist was doing to her.

"Master .. " No, she would not cry like a little girl, although by now both cheeks displayed a line of the salty fluid. She might have disappointed her master which was worse than anything else, but she wasn't weak and as hard as she tried to satisfy the strong male's needs, she wouldn't give up by him leaving her alone. Ryu tried to rise, use all the strength she had left to move, barely raise herself off the ground before collapsing again. First she would rest for a bit longer, that was her decision, then find the bag containing her clothes. She must have dropped it as the monster attacked her. Nothing kept her from returning to her room, although before she'd have to wait for the demon that ruled her, for his return. If he would ever return.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 pm

The Marquis had remained silent as he watched Ryu, entertained by her attempts to get up and return to her room, as per his earlier instructions. It seemed that the mist was quite long lasting, or perhaps it would last as long as he wished it to. Either way, it called for some experimenting and the demon lord then decided now was as good a time as any. Beside, after all that, he wished to see how she would react to the truth. He had followed in silence as Ryu made the search for her bag then back to her room. Once they were at her room, the monster awaited several hours, drawing back the mist from Ryu, allowing her to return to normalcy and patiently prepared for any signs of her being herself again and not the mist-influenced 'slave' she had been reduced to. It would certainly be interesting to see how she felt about it once she was herself again. While he had waited, the demon lord took the opportunity to examine her room for himself, noticing that there was indeed a second occupant, one whose presence was not present at the moment. Either way, it didn't matter whenever she was off with friends or hard at work or even on her way back to the room. In any case, he would be enjoying himself this night, whenever it was with one student or two.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next