View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Heavenly pleasures (Seraph)
As Seraph thrusted faster and deeper into Ryu he started to kiss the back of her neck, his lips sending a wave of mana through her body every second they remained touching her skin.

Noticing her breasts starting to grow he uses two of his free feathers to join the two currently whipping them and the four feathers set up a pattern so that her enlarged breasts get whipped constantly. The bells currently sucking on her nipples and clit all start to shrink until they completely enclose what they are attached to. Seraph sent a surge of mana into each of his feathers, causing all of them to excrete mana which was soaking in by her skin, inner flesh or (in the case of the bells) deposited directly onto whatever they had enclosed. To further enhance the effect the feathers all began to vibrate, with the only exception being the one currently pumping in and out of her mouth.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

The angel slumped deeper and faster into her mindless body as he started to kiss her neck. Even though the whole situation wasn't that common after all, she started wondering why he stayed gentle and rough at the same time. As his lips pressed against her skin, she felt a light tickling and found herself getting more excited. Ryu confessed herself the angel had to use some kind of energy to increase her perception of feelings.

Like noticing her preference of being treatened poorly, more of his free feathers flogged her breasts like forcing them to increase in size even more as before. The suckers shrinked somehow, just wide enough to focus on her attached body parts. The empty, for pleasure begging shell of her former self writhed by the amount of fluid absorbed by her skin, forcing her to take the enjoyment and satisfaction like a puppet as they finally began to vibrate again.

Ryu still tried to suck the feather tentacle in her mouth completely dry, but it seemed like it wasn't going to end. Due her climax seemed to be very close, she stopped sucking for a second as the pleasure overwhelmed her, a muffled groan stuck in her throat as her face expressed the delight she still felt even though she came. The orgasm forced her breasts to jut out even more, the rough treatment satisfied her mounds too much to resist from growing by climaxing several times.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

As Ryu's body came Seraph plunged his cock into her ass as deep as he could before releasing his cum inside her. The tendrils in her pussy remained inside her while she reached orgasm, and the other feathers either slowed down in the case of those squeezing the guests beasts, or stopped completely in the case of you still have the feathers that were whipping her or sucking at her.

Seraph held her in that position up until his cock started to shrink. Kissing the back of Ryu's head once more Seraph proceeds to whisper two words, two names. As he says each name one of his hands presses down on the corresponding game, and as he says the name the hypersensitivity spell enters a dormant state. Unwrapping her from his body Seraph Both of us have fulfilled ours side in this deal. Do not forget those names, I do expect entertainment if you call on me for anything, no matter how simple a task is.

With that Seraph recalls all of his feathers and reforms them into wings which he than wraps around his body. He pauses to look at Ryu, and cannot resist casting one last spell. A modified compel spell that means if she sees him again the sensations she had just been feeling would be instantly brought to the top of her mind.

I have no doubt that we will meet again. In the meantime please enjoy the flowers Ryu.

With that Seraph simply vanished in a flash of light, his teleport spell warping him to a place in the middle of the forest. A place undisterbed by others, and now with an extra plan to consier. What would he do next time to ensure it remained fun?

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

Shaking unintentionally due the pain his wide cock created as it reached as deep as it could, releasing a load of his warm cum into her. Glad she received what she desired from the beginning, it seemed like it finally paid off following his orders and to make her body mindless.

Getting filled up again, he kept her in the air for some more time until he was satisfied enough to get rid of her. His gracious lips kissed the back of her head gently, as she heard him whispering two words. They sounded like names though, confirmed due the obvious effect of one of the flowers faded away slowly. Finally with her legs free, she listened carefully to his words.

As the feathers left her body, Ryu sighed mildly as the pressure escaped her pleased body, her mind slowly recovering from the effect of the flowers and his liquids inside her. Facing him once more, his voice echoed through her head.

You don't need to tell me twice...

As the angel disappeared in a flash of light, she glanced over to her clothes, while her hands reached for the flowers on her own hair. They were still present, so nothing has been a dream after all. Ryu stood up slowly, walking over to her not far away lying clothes, putting on her underwear at first. Thinking about what he just said, she continued some laps before returning to her dorm room, fully clothed of course.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Seraph had a problem. He had enjoyed his experience with the girl known as Ryu greatly, so much so that he was actually looking forward to when he next got a chance to encounter her. But that in itself was the source of his problem.

What could he do to ensure that their next encounter remained entertaining? Unless she learnt several new tricks or techniques it would fall on him to find something new to do.

Slowly, ever so slowly a plan started to form. Resources was never an issue, but in this case timing would be. It would take some time to prepare, and giving Ryu a chance to try the two flowers he had gifted her would only help for their next encounter. As useful as the Gold flowers were they were also very simple, and used basic enchantments. If Seraph decided to devote a little more effort and planning into his up until now completely random encounters... Oh the things he could pull off.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain)
A new arrival to the island Neamhain was wandering the forest, taking in the sights of her new home. Planning to find a place she could make into a lair and then go to the school after a good night's rest, she was walking down one of the few completely clear paths when she heard a crunch of leaves further down the path. Not wanting to be caught in a situation where she could possibly be trapped she decided to wait where she was, preparing a few shadow traps hidden along the sides of the path.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Seraph was sitting cross legged on the ground with his eyes closed as he moved his way through various spell combinations and components, trying to create something to make his next encounter with Ryu even more entertaining than the first. So focused was he that he did not notice the approaching figure, and his wings seemed dull as his attention was focused away from maintaining the wards that held them in their form.

However he did notice something casting a shadow spell nearby, and curious he flicked the Darklight Grimore open and simply read the first page that came up, a page in the 5th Chapter with the name Neamhain. As he read the entry he sighed. If it truly was Neamhain than he would have to shift the seals on his wings. Shaking his head in annoyance as he walked he spoke a quick series of words, and when the spell finished Seraph's wings had been surrounded in shadows rather than light.

With that done he sets off down the path towards where the Shadow Traps had been set, and hopefully entertainment.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

As the crunch of leaves finally came closer revealing some being slightly similar in appearance to herself, although his wings were not solid, Neamhain blinked in surprise as she had not expected to find some other being so soon. Stopping a few feet from her he was right between two of her traps. Deciding to use them if he tried anything she just stared at him, looking him over as she waited for him to speak.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm

As Seraph saw the dark angel he smiled and walked towards her. He could 'see' the two shadow traps and choose to stand between them. His positioning would make conversation easier for her, and judging by the power in each of the traps he could quite safely ignore them.

You must be Neamhain. My name is Seraph, a true pleasure to meet you. Seraph offered a bow, and when he raised to his normal stance his eyes took in every detail of her body. He found himself reacting, but thankfully he still had two of his wings wrapped around him and blocking her from seeing that. He didn't want to scare her, at least yet. I take it you have only just arrived here?

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes, My name is Neamhain. But how did you know that?" she asked him, trying to get some sense of his power through the wings hiding his body. "Well I suppose it's none of my business. A being has to have it's secrets right? And Yes I just arrived here not too long ago. What about you? Manage to run into any of the students yet?" she asked him.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 am

Seraph smiled at Neamhain. I only arrived a few days ago myself, but I have had the pleasure of encountering some of the students here.

Seraph considered, as much as he wanted to take the dark angel standing in front of him he held back that urge. After all, that was what the entire school of students were for, and while it wouldn't be as good taking a student as it would the dark angel, he would probably get into trouble if he did. Seraph hadn't noticed that while he had been entertaining the thought of taking the black angel his two flapping wings had been getting closer and closer to her every time they flapped.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 am
Profile YIM

"That's good. I had heard that this was a good place to find pretty young humans and it seems that I won't be disappointed." she told him, not backing away as his wings brought him closer with each flap. "Maybe we could work together to take one of the girls. I'm sure it would be fun."

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:21 am

Seraph tilted his head at Neamhain's suggestion. That could indeed be entertaining. Perhaps it would be a good idea to take a girl who is already, how can I say it, 'primed'. A opportunity for us to properly learn how the other works before we decide to either continue our separate ways or work together on someone less open to such an act. If you are interested than I know of just the girl to introduce you to.

Seraphs wraps his two free wings around himself and walks forward until he is standing just in front of the dark angel. Clicking his fingers the Darklight Grimore appears in his hand and he snaps it open before waving his hands across the pages, causing them to flutter as if they are in some unseen breeze. As the pages come to rest he places the four fingers of his right hand on the page and with his thumb on his palm draws them off the page.

Placing the book on the ground the image of a soul appears, Ryu Tanaka. The image is naked of course, but is otherwise an exact copy of what Ryu looks like at this very moment.

I would personally prefer to not approach her for a couple of days, but if you are interested there is nothing stopping us from playing with her slightly to pass the time. For example if I do this ... Seraph points at the soul and thin lines of light anchor the image to the Darklight Grimore lying on the ground. Than we can do this. Seraph steps forwards and lightly touches Ryu's nipple sending a small burst of mana into it. He watches Ryu's reaction to suddenly feeling a touch on her nipple followed by mana surging into it before explaining. Anything we do to this affects the real Ryu, of course we can still toy with her in person, I would just prefer it if we stayed out of sight for a couple of days. Maybe even put an enchantment on her that prevents her from reaching orgasm, so when we approach her she will be all the more willing to go along with whatever we want her to do.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 am
Profile YIM

"That seems like a fine idea. A trial partnership it is then. So how will you show me this girl?" she asked him, watching as he walked forward to stand right in front of her, and with a snap of his fingers a large book appeared in his waiting hand. As the pages fluttered she felt the excessive amount of mana seeping from his body. "His power is unbelievable. This much mana seeping out and it doesn't seem to bother him at all." she thought to herself watching as he placed the book on the ground and an image appeared above it.

"So this is the girl hmm? She seems like a fine target." she said to him, absently watching the image's reaction to the touch to her nipple and the burst of mana that followed. "I'd say a few days wait would be fine. We can toy with this..." she said gesturing at the image before continuing "...and see how much we can make her want it before going to meet her in person."

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am

First I suppose I should make sure she can't reach release. Seraph pointed one hand at the mirror of Ryu's soul and started to chant. Suddenly a multi-coloured beam shot between his hand and where the heart would be on Ryu's soul. As he continued to chant one of his wings unwrapped itself from around him and shattered into thousands of fragments which were pulled into the beam.

As the beam faded Seraph lowered his hand. Ryu had not reacted to the spells casting, and he could feel the link had been made more solid. A success. Now not only is she incapable of reaching a climax any magic we cast on her mirror will affect her as if she was standing here.

Seraph bowed and gestured towards Ryu's unsuspecting soul. After you.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next