View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
It seemed that the blue haired beauty not only kept the illusions with a great deal of unnecessary energy but also had to have her entire attention on it. It wasn't even necessary for Elizia to force her illusion off as it disappeared, revealing that her hands were caressing her soft and beautiful orbs. "My my, you still can't keep illusions unless fully focused, huh? You need to practice more by yourself... Now, lets see you try once more." Elizia moved away from Ishtar and refueled her mana as she got ready to see the casting of her spell again.

It was obvious for a magic user that Ishtar was focusing more on the casting of her spell. That time it was so she wouldn't use so much mana as before, but deep concentration could lead to sudden mana outbursts that aren't planned. Fortunately, Ishtar had indeed used less mana than before and the pretty orchid dress covered her again. "Good, good! Try not to focus much on using less mana either. A better cast than the previous one... Now, concentrate on keeping the illusion, we'll not go so far to make it interact with the environment yet. Just focus on it and synchronize your efforts with your breathing. Slowly, let go of your focus of the dress and you'll eventually be able to hold it together without your full attention. Once you relate it with easy tasks such as breathing, it will become easier." Elizia gave Ishtar a few moments to do as she was told before approaching silently again. Her hand slowly moved towards Ishtar's flower, and her fingers caressed her nether lips to make sure that her pupil had become able to hold the illusion.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 am

Ishtar was pleased that her spell was easier to cast this time. It had taken her far less energy to cast this time. And still the orchid dress looked just as real the as the last time she had cast it. The Eliza had recommended Ishtar to began to synchronize her spell with breathing. The idea was that as Ishtar became less conscious of her breathing, she would need to concentrate less on her spell. That was the theory anyways, however Eliza made it difficult. Soon the goddess began to play with flower personally, causing Ishtar to drop the spell. It is hard to keep a spell cast when you are doing that to me.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 am

Everything was going quite good, but as soon as the goddess started playing with her flower, the blue haired student dropped her spell and complained to Eliz about the difficulty. "So what? Imagine you're being attacked by a monster. Are you going to calmly ask him to hold his attack just so you can create an illusion? You have to keep your focus even in the most dangerous or sensual of situations. Now do it again." The nude goddess didn't move her hand away from Ishtar's flower, but on the contrary, kept fondling her lips. If the student failed to keep it once more while being distracted, Eliz would have to finally show her how to do it herself.

SFA---

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 am

M-monster will attack me? Ishtar had some memories that were...unpleasant...but they were always confused and scrambled. AHhh! Okay I will try again. It took a few moments for Ishtar to adjust to Eliz's massage of her flower. She struggled to cast the spell. Briefly she was able to get her dress illusion back up for a moment. But as Ishtar tried to maintain her spell, her flower began to bloom to Eliz's work. Ishtar let out a soft moan and her spell faded away again.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Elizia ignored her confused and startled question for reassurance if some monsters were going to attack her. It was like her words simply fell on deaf ears. However, it was probably her determination she showed to try once more that made Eliz pay attention only to her spell and her body. "Sublime, let's see how you fare now." The deity's hand didn't stop fondling her pink flower, and even so Ishtar was starting to cast the spell pretty decently. In fact, she was able to summon her dress completely and she was in the process of keeping it like Elizia told her, but it was then that it happened. It was fairly obvious to the goddess as well, how the blue haired beauty's flower bloomed under her gentle caresses. In that moment Ishtar released a moan that was music to Elizia's ears and her spell dropped.

"You were so close Ishtar!" The goddess sighed and kept rubbing the student's flower tenderly. "I'm going to show you how to do it, so pay attention now." Her hand then withdrew from between Ishtar's legs and went to the student's forehead. In that moment, their mana would be linked and so would their mind and attention, allowing Ishtar to feel and see how Elizia did it to cast a perfect illusion. Of course, she was the best illusionist there was, no trick was difficult for her. In her mind, only a mere wish and picture of her typical black dress appeared in her mind and they would feel how an invisible veil traveled upwards, covering Elizia's body. Ishtar could see her usual black dress and feel how the spell went to the back of her mind and was so little attention that she could do anything possible and still have it on. "I even made my dress be able to interact with the environment. Come on, touch it, feel it, the nonexistent garment on me." In Elizia's hands appeared her headdress and as she asked Ishtar to touch her, she rose her arms to place her headdress where it belonged, and actually being a planned action, her motion seemed to offer her luscious soft breasts to the student before her.

SFA---

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 am

Ishtar felt bad that she couldn't kept the spell up, but it would have been really difficult for anyone to keep that spell up in this situation. She was sure she starting to feel a bit wet downstairs from the goddess's touch. It was then the blonde deity performed her magic, with a simple thought Eliza summoned a black dress. It was amazing to watch, because the goddess made no gestures, said no words, she simply just willed the dress into existence. The goddess mentioned that it was just an illusion, but a complete illusion. Curious, the blue haired student wandered and reached to feel the texture of the faux garment.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 am

Those moments the two were having were really exciting for Elizia. She had felt how Ishtar had been aroused by her touches mere seconds ago and the juices her fingers were able to pick up had already been absorbed by her skin. It was not enough for her to get a good taste on the student, but still it was making her anxious. Ishtar, however, wasn't that eager like her, and as her curiosity moved her hand towards the goddess, her remaining part of decency made her hand rub against Elizia's ribs and stomach, touching the fake garment that even when it wasn't there, it felt like velvet to Ishtar. "Amazing, and very easy. It's a matter of practice. Now, think you're ready for another try now that you know how to do it?" As Eliz spoke, she lowered arms and soon the black dress disappeared, leaving Ishtar's hand on the incredibly soft skin of the goddess.

SFA---

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 am

The blue haired student was simply impressed as she could feel the velvet dress. It felt so real, it was like the goddess was actually wearing the outfit. It was then that Elizia lowered her arms and the dressed disappeared. Ishtar was surprised to feel the goddess's skin it was so amazing soft. Ishtar blushed a bit and took a step back. However she quickly recomposed herself,
Ahh, I am think I am ready. Ishtar slowly began to cast her spell again, and amazingly for Ishtar, a third time in a row, she was able to create the illusion of the dress.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Ishtar's surprise with the illusion and the dress itself didn't last much after Elizia dropped her arms but she would be witness to many more things that the goddess was capable of doing. Eliz noticed her blush after touching her skin and whereas she felt a bit embarrassed, the deity felt very good as she felt Ishtar's first touch on her. But the student decided to back away and try once more. Her determination pleased the goddess and she smiled, placing a hand on her hips and looking at the blue haired beauty.

She inspected Ishtar's technique once more, and was glad to see that the student was getting the hang of casting her spell more efficiently than before. Without her help, she would probably be able to cast twice or three times even with the inhibitors if she kept practicing. "Very well, Ishtar. Maybe you can't make it interact right now, but you can certainly start practicing that. You shouldn't feel tired after casting once anymore." Elizia praised her new pupil and approached her. She was planning to play with her while keeping the illusion to test her focus and surely Ishtar felt she would do too, but the goddess was giving her time to sync her spell with her breathing to make it more easy to maintain.

SFA---

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Ishtar wasn't to sure how many more times could cast the spell, but she was happy that she could now cast spells more than once. Maybe she could cast different spells, but first thing first she had to get a hang of this. She saw Eliza approach again while the goddess praised her, it was no doubt that the deity was going to test her ability to maintain her spell. Ishtar tried to control her breathing as she prepared for the distraction the goddess would administer. The blue haired girl was determine this time to keep the spell up as long as possible.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"Remember, don't focus on the breathing, just let your spell fade with your breaths. That way as long as you keep on breathing you'll keep the spell active." Elizia's words were cool and happy. To a teacher, there was nothing better but seeing her students do great thanks to the lessons they have learned. It was the same with the goddess, the memory of teaching the people back in her planet was still fresh in her mind, and that moment with Ishtar was a bit nostalgic, except for the fact she was lusting for her but that feeling was there nonetheless. The blonde one moved around Ishtar as it was time to see if she was successful in maintaining the spell. However, the test never came, for a second, for ten seconds, until there was suddenly a hot breath caressing Ishtar's ear. Elizia's hands slid along the student's hips and rose slowly to cup her breasts as her own luscious body pressed against her. One of her hands stayed with the soft breasts of Ishtar while the other one slid down to her flower. Her hands were not doing anything fancy yet... That would come later after she passed the test for a bit longer.

SFA---

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 am

Ishtar calmed down a little as she concentrated on her spell trying to make it part of her breathing letting flow back and forth as part of her breathing. She tried to relax and let the spell flow natural back and forth with her breathing. As she did so, she could see the goddess come up behind her. Still Ishtar concentrating on remaining calm letting her breathing and the spell remain normal. She could feel a hot breath on her ear, but Ishtar did not pay it any mind.

After what seemed like forever, the deity made her move. She felt a hand reach up for her orb as another headed to her flower. Still Ishtar struggled to remain calm and keep maintaing her balance between the spell and her breathing.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 am

The goddess could feel how her new student relaxed, standing there naked but covered by an illusion that she tried to keep active. It was like trying to place a small marble in a swinging platform, but Ishtar was doing it after trying hard. Not even Elizia's breath on her ear drew her out of her focus. In fact, she still kept the illusion after her soft breast was grasped carefully by her hand. Her tit would practically dance in her hand as Eliz played with it, and then her other hand reached her flower. Her now swollen and wet lips met her hand once more and they were rubbed and caressed like before. Compared to her earlier tries, Ishtar had already done excellently, but still the goddess wanted to keep her in her arms even if she had passed the test. As if trying to get a taste, Elizia kissed her neck while keeping her breast and flower stimulated.

SFA---

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Ishtar could feel the goddess caresses as the deity continued to play with her orb and flower, trying to overwhelm the blue haired student in pleasure. Despite that Ishtar was able to continue to keep the spell up. Not even the breath on her ear had broken her concentration. Ishtar was quite pleased with her own efforts. However Elizia had up the ante, the goddess moved to begin to kiss her neck even as she continued to massage Ishtar's most sensitive area. It was too much for the student, Ishtar let out a moan and soon lost her spell as the pleasure was simply too much.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am

Elizia was getting more and more impressed by how much Ishtar had improved. She didn't lose her spell even when her fingers were already all over her delicate flower and soft breast. The hot breath didn't work either, and by then the goddess could say that Ishtar had done very well. It wasn't necessary to keep testing her, but it was getting more difficult for her to just keep teaching the blue haired student as beautiful and naked as she was. Elizia smiled in her mind as she felt Ishtar's focus drop as her lips met her neck. She seemed to struggle a bit before she let out a marvelous moan and her spell dropped. The pleasure was overwhelming the student and her flower was becoming a certain victim to the deity's fingers. Every drop of juice that touched the divine skin was absorbed by Elizia as she kept kissing and fondling the student in her arms.

SFA---

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next