View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
Ishtar is suddenly baffled when she had felt Calidare's exposed back. When did he take off his shirt? It was then that her hand brushed over something felt like the soft down of feathers on his inner shoulder blades. What is going on?

Before she could think about she could feel her skirt's band slacken and the entire skirt fall to her ankles. Then she felt her yellow sunflower themed panties suddenly rip. Ah! His hands wrapped around her fanny and pulled her hips into his. She could feel that he had somehow no pants as well.

Suddenly she only had a blouse on and he had nothing on. She was baffled. Things didn't make any sense. What is going on? What is that protruding from your shoulders?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

Grinning in the steam knowing she wouldn’t be able to see with all the mist around us. “Well Ishtar I thought we was making out in the steam room, it seemed you wanted to make sure no one would see us so this was the choice I came up with.” I told her as I wrap my wings around her like a feather blanket the light touch tickling parts of her skin.

The mixture of the steam and her body heat increasing the warmth of the feathers around her. “As for what is protruding from my back, im sure you can figure that one out, you seem like a very bright girl to me.” I chuckle and begin to kiss on her neck once more as one of my hand slowly moves up your blouse and holds your breast as my thumb rubs the nub under the blouse.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar giggled a bit as she felt the feathes wrap around her. Y-you have wings, Calidare? Are you an angel? Until now she was unsure if such things even existed, and now...now one was making out with her!

As he began to neck once more, she felt his hand move under her blouse. She suddenly had realized how little was between her and him. Maybe we are going a bit too f ....Ah! His wandering hand had found its target. She could feel his hand begin to caress her soft orb as the thumb began to play with her nipple.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 pm

My other hand released her firm ass as my wings kept Ishtar close to me, that hand moved to her blouse and took hold of it pulling it away from her slowly, each button popping slowly as I pull harder on the blouse exposing her ample breasts. “I have been called that in the past Angle, Demon of God, Arch Angel and Avenging Angel. Since the time of Moses and before then and my new name among your kind is Monster.” I chuckle as I placed my other hand that had ripped her blouse open. “You think we are? I understand most humans like it hard and fast?” I ask her as I kissed her neck.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt Calidare's other hand reach up and tug slowly on her blouse. Slowly she could feel each button pop as felt her blouse open from the bottom up. What little of her was covered was now exposed to Calidare. M-Monster? You're scaring me, Calidare. She attempted to back away, but simply bumped into his wings that had enveloped her. She wasn't going anywhere.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 am

Pulling the blouse off of Ishtar shoulder quickly, I let it hang at her elbow where it brought her arms behind her back. “It’s not my intention to frighten you, it’s just human nature to be afraid of things you envy or don’t understand. You didn’t seem to mind not that long ago when you thought I was a normal human and now you want to run from me.” I tell you as my wings push your naked body back into mine. My hard shaft rubbing up on your clean shaven mound and my eyes start to glow blue. “I want you and I want to feel your walls around my cock, so we can do this the hard way or the easy way, both ways work for me since I have no free will its all up to you if you like it or not.” I told you knowing the words I spoke was cryptic.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel her blouse be pulled quickly of her shoulders, pinning her arms at her elbow. Now the last piece of clothing she had served as a restraint, making her arms useless. She could feel Calidare's wings push her closer to him, she tried to bring up her arms but the blouse interefered only allowing her to bring up her hands on his abs. She gasped as she felt the heat of his member begin to rub against her nether lips. This is happening too fast. As she made eye contact to help humanize her plea, she noticed that his eyes start to glow blue. This plea wasn't going to work.

She thoughts were confused, minutes before she was incredible attracted to him, but things had changed so quickly she didn't know what to do. Please. I don't understand. Why are you doing this?

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

I slide my hand down her stomach feeling her touch on my abs, my hand reaches her neither lips my finger teasing her love nub as they rub and stoke it and her labia feeling her smoothness of her sex. “Yes I know im moving fast but I can tell deep down you really like this and want it, your body tells me this though your mind tells you different.” my other hand continued to tease your nipple as I kiss your collar bone, I allow it so it would be easy to escape your blouse that binds your arms behind you slightly.

I respond to the question you ask me. “There’s nothing to understand Ishtar, you wanted this from the start that much im sure of, as for why.... I have not free choice in the matter, all that is free from me is I do desire you.” I tell you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

Calidare hand down her stomach and past until it made to between her thighs. Oh! His hand had found her flower and was beginning to play with her clit. As he leaned forward to kiss her onher color bone the other hand continued to play with her nipple. Her nipples had become quite erect and her breast had swelled under his hand's teasing.

Ishtar could feel her blouse drop further down her arms to the point they were on her wrists. This had moved her hands back behind her back. She then had a difficult desicision to make. [color=LightSkyBlue]Ah!
And she had to make decision fast. She could continue to hang on to one piece of clothing she still had or drop the garmet that was currently pinning her arms. She let her blouse drop off her wrists and fall on to floor next to her discarded skirt.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

Ishtar completely naked close to me I could feel her warmth even throw the steam as my hand that was teasing her clit slid between her labia lips into her moist velvet tunnel, pumping in and out of her love hole, each time rubbing past her love button as I did so. My kissing lips on her collar bone moved down to the free hard nipple as I placed my lips over the fleshy nub.

I began to suck on it as I listen to her mind and her audible moans enjoying every minute that had passed by as I did so. “Mmm such nice nipples and your getting so moist and aroused, this is what you had planned in the first place im guessing, am I right or mistaken?” I say to her as I flash in her mind all the images you seen prior to this moment in her lovely head.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar breathing became heavy as she could feel his hand reaching inside her. No....Ah!...I never intend...Oh!..ed to go this...Uh! As she spoke her previous fantasies of Calidare danced in her head forming a collage of lust.

Had she wanted this? Ah! She couldn't really tell? Oh! She could feel his lips wrap around her free nipple as he to suckle it. She brought her hands up to push him away, but in her confused state could only put them on his shoulders. Meanwhile, her flower bloomed under the caress of his hand.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 pm

My tongue danced around the harden fleshy nub of her nipple as my teeth dug in just slightly pulling her nipple away from her to be released as I watched her breast jiggled from the sudden release. I smiled at her reaction from both the mental images and the moans of delight she was feeling from my fingers that was teasing her wet clit as her love juices created more of a frictionless environment to her inner sanctum.

“Intended or not I could tell from how wet you are getting, you like it and that’s really all that matters don’t it? You enjoying the moment and feeling the wonders of womanhood, would you like to feel more of me inside of you or would you like more foreplay?” I asked you as I sent as surge of pleasure throw my finger tips to react with your nerves system starting at the tip of your love button.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel Calidare pull on her nipple and release it. Ah!! Her breating was starting to interfere with ability to speak ask the breathing and moans were becomeing mixed. She definately was feeling quite wet down in her nether regions.

Ooooohh!!! She closed her eyes as she felt a wave of pleasure envelop her as he continued to play with flower. I....don't....think...Uhhh!...I'm....ready!!! She knew she couldn't hold out much longer, she was close to giving in to the lust and pleasure.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 am

I smiled at her when her mind thought how she couldn’t hold out much longer. “Trust me Ishtar, your ready and I know your enjoying yourself. Your body alone tells me this.” I tell her as I insert another finger into her wet nether regions, pumping in rhythm to her racing heart.

The steam within the room moved away from the two of us forming a viable center within the steam that surrounds us, the air less thick then in the steam giving her a clear view of my snowy white wings and my glowing blue eyes. My fingers rubbing her harden nub as my mouth resume its assault on her other nipple, I moan into her breast as I suck on her pink nipple.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt another of Calidare's fingers enter her and join its friends inside her. They increased their pumping was beginning to really excite her. Her moaning increased under his hand guidance.

The steam began to dispate around the two of them, she could see his the snowy white wings envelope her. But it was glowing blue eyes that almost brought her back to reality. One of her hands reached down to the hand that was playing with her breasts. As she was about to grab it, she felt Calidare's mouth resume its play with her other breast. She moaned almost in time with his moan as he suckled her nipple. Her hand could only caress the hand on her breast.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next