View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

Beth now rode his tentenalces letting them find pleasure points within her willingly all to hel build up the orgasim within her. As she felt the monsters tongue entering her cunt that was it for her she could not control the build up of pleasure any longer and herwhole body tense up as it was hit by wave after wave of orgasimic pleasure.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:57 pm
Profile WWW

Juices started flowing out of the eager girl's nether lips and into his waiting mouth. The tongue served as a carpet of some sort and the juices freely flowed into his mouth.

Ah, the taste of youth...the sweet young thing has just provided him with one of his most favorite tastes, one of his most favorite sensations. Seemingly that he clasped his mouth on her mound, and hummed, just to coax out more from within her. Inside her his tongue was a slippery eel...he wanted her to feel that he needed her. Needed her juices, her essence, her youthful lust.

He held on even more tightly, pressing his face against her so hard he actually squashed his face against her. Anyone who would see this, would think of it extremely obscene, extremely vulgar, but to him it was one of the most wonderful things he's ever experienced.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth climaxed she could feel the monsters tentacles suddenly working her body harder an harder not letting her come down from the summit of pleasure that she had reached moments before. The tongue inside of buzzed and it wasn't long until it drove her again of the edge in to another orgasim.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Profile WWW

He only spoke in his mind, since it was nearly impossible for him to even talk while doing this deed.

That's it girl, he said, succumb to your desires...

The monster held her legs opened with it's hands, feeling her muscles getting tired and trying to close up. He smiled, an evil smile, as his tongue touched the sensitive spots that it held in memory. He knew there was going to be another eruption in the making and he will have that before moving on.

His shaft has since then unsheathed from its scale-cover, feeling the need, feeling the lust. It had grown hard, rigid, and as it was kissed by the cool, damp air, grew to an even larger size.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM

She was nearly there she could feel throughout her body so much so that her eyes were still now wide open almost like they were the windows to every lustful desire her mind had and now her body was living. As she willing let the beast open up her legs more, she was to tired to resist or fight she felt the tongue now contrate hard to on her sensitve spots to drive her ove again.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

" Give me what you're hiding..." he urged the lust-stricken girl. He lapped at her sensitive folds more and more, loving every reaction she was doing.

Even more so he started to do everything that he wanted, moving out two thick tentacles from his being. One went directly into her arse, teasing the opening to open first before sliding in. It was fairly easy, since most of her juices were pooling and flowing down onto her bum.

The other one went into her mouth, coaxing it open then moving it in, for her to suck on and for her to pleasure.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

As the two tentacles teased her and entered her mouth and ass Beth sould stand it no longer she was driven over the edge the dam that had been holding back this orgasim inside of her burst and she felt wave after after of dark pleasure. Her body tense up as her pussy tightened around the tongue that had tortured it for so long letting her juices flow freely along for his tongue to lap up.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:00 am
Profile WWW

And finally he tasted the first few drops of musky sweetness. He prepared himself for the whole bunch, and sucked hungrily.

Just as he had started in sucking the girl tensed and let out a very sweet moan, followed by the sudden burst of her youthful juices. And what followed was something out of a classic.

He held her open, using tentacles to spread her tired legs even more further, as his tongue slid up farther in her than he should have let it. No longer resisting, he used the opportunity to press her nether lips onto his mouth even more and let the juices flow freely into his mouth. Something about them affected him like an energizer, and he found renewed vigor in finishing everything the girl could spill out.

By now his throbbing member had grown to quite a formidable size it was hard to hide it anymore.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

She couldnt belive she was acting like this she felt like she satisfying this monsters thirst.Her legs streached again as she moaned because of the treatments of the beasts tongue.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:52 am
Profile WWW

He has gotten her to quite such a degree that it seemed like she would never be able to go down from the heights of her orgasm.

Kouzakai kept teasing her, letting her know he was far from over. Somehow her clitoral hood had revealed the treasure it was hiding and it hadn't escaped the monster's lust clouded mind. His tongue had kept flicking against it, hitting it gently at intervals and having fun with the girl's soft, sensitive flesh.

However, his need would not be denied any longer. His tentacles kept thrusting into the girl to prepare her for his enormous member.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:18 am
Profile YIM

The orgasim that had been teasing Beth ffinally ended her suffering as it allowed her body to cum. All that ould be heard from her now were loud unconfined moans of pleasure, "Urrggh ahhhh... ahhh... urghhh...." As her whole body tensed up in pure pleasure.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

His tentacles were slick, and had a coating of slime around them making it easier for him to slide in. That became effortless as the girl began to feel the vestiges of a deep orgasm explode as Kouzakai felt his tentacles become coated with the girl's juices.

He stopped licking her, to see if she was going to feel any different without that tongue of his violating her most hidden treasure, the one between her legs. It was only his tentacles now as he listened to the music he was making, one fueled by her lust and passion.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:15 am
Profile YIM

As the orgasim subsided Beth came down fast of the mountain of pleasure that her body had just experience very quickly and almost like an addict that gone cold turkey all her mind wondered was were had the pleasure gone to. Her breathing changing she still couldn't talk because she was almost exhausted but distinct whine coulkd be heard coming from her now.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Profile WWW

As the orgasim subsided Beth came down fast of the mountain of pleasure that her body had just experience very quickly and almost like an addict that gone cold turkey all her mind wondered was were had the pleasure gone to. Her breathing changing she still couldn't talk because she was almost exhausted but distinct lonesome whine coulkd be heard coming from her now.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:32 pm
Profile WWW

Ahh...it seems she was searching for that tongue against her most coveted prize. Who was he to argue? He did not even hesitate to do it. He went ahead, and made one appendage imitate the effect of a tongue on her clit.

Downstairs, meanwhile, his cock was growing to that monstrous, over-sized form it was infamous for. Slowly, and unnoticeably, he was drawing her nearer and nearer to this feature of his humongous form which everybody else feared...well, mostly the girls.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next