View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Deep Sorrow(Keemari) 

Post Re: Deep Sorrow(Keemari)
"Yet that doesn't bring you happiness does it?" I ask her as I twirl my toungue around her belly button now, her body regonizing it as her clit as I smirk as she start's to lose.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun May 25, 2008 7:36 am

"Happ--happiness yes... actually it does... at least a tiny bit it's not much but... also it it brings bring me peace knowing... no one is looking... at things I don't want seen... Bringing people like those displeasure the pain they deserve..."

She cringed slightly feeling sensations from places they shouldn't have been coming from.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun May 25, 2008 7:46 am

"Your quite a bitter girl." I tell her with a smirk as she feels a sharp pain for a second as I inject a chemical into her that will bring about an instant climax, well not instant more like a minute or so. This girl was exactly the type that I hated about humanity.

Sun May 25, 2008 10:19 am

"A... am I really bitter is that what I'm destined to become? A bitter old woman who can't love anyone or anything...? The bastard told me he loved me... I gave my heart & soul to him... I would have given him my virginity too... but, he hurt me... I caught him with his tongue in another woman... just because she had a bigger bust than me... All the poetry the songs we wrote for each other the drawings... I even let the fuck see me naked! I cried for four days I was shattered... I lost the ability to trust people I stopped caring about everything..."

She had started to cry and the same second the sharp pain hit she came her panties soaked her teeth grit.

"I'm garbage... I deserve nothing better than one of the things on this island to kill me!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 am

"Hmm, so because you were shattered you've given up hope, let yourself fall into despair and have became a horrible human, one that delights in other suffering, must like how he delightled in taking advantage of you." I tell her going down and collecting her juices and licking them from my fingers as I stand up my true form revealed to her.

"Your correct, your fate should be judged by a monster on this Island, Garbage." I tell her as my red eyes glow at her as I stare upon her form.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:15 am

"No! No i don't delight in it! I lied I just wanted to seem strong damn it... It sickens me! I hate being this.. .this thing that feeds of pain and suffering! I'm worse than the monsters I'm worse than garbage! I play the role of the perfect man in my eyes just so I can look in the mirror at myself... I've fucking masturbated to my own picture it's to give me some hope it's all I have I don't try to seduce women just to scorn them I try to be polite & gentle; I don't try to steal women from men It just happens that way no matter how hard I try not to."

Her eyes looked at Keemari in his true form with no fear just pain, sorrow; regret, every self damaging emotion that could be felt filled her gray watering eyes. She didn't judge Keemari in the slightest

"It hurts so much..."

things rattled in the room they were in a chair snapped in half and the legs fell out from under the table she had been laid upon.

"You won... I was attracted to you... I still am but... you probably hate me don't you. I don't blame you I hate myself too."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun May 25, 2008 11:32 am

I reach down and run my hand through her hair. "Aye, the only attraction I have to you at this moment is that of physical and scorn. You humans are so hateful, so arrogant, ready to dish out punishment to another. However, I won't kill you as you think I should, since you show signs of wanting to change. As long as show that I will help you, but until that day you are nothing more then garbage property really. If you show signs of giving up of becaming hateful instead of trying. I'll kill you as you requested, if that's your desire to better yourself." I tell her softly.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:39 am

I still lost our wager... I don't welch on my debts..."

she grit her teeth and turned her head hands reaching behind her before unhooking her brsa and slipping it off.

"I really do... want to change..."but, I don't know if you can help... I think I might need another human to help.. I'll still let you try though."

She knew what was coming soon and wouldn't deny him she'd already lost her bet; she wouldn't prove herself right any further by breaking her deal.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun May 25, 2008 11:59 am

"Hmmm, it seems you wouldn't trust a human long enough to give them the chance, you will forever be stuck in this, stuck as a bitter woman who's only desire is to mastrubate to your image of the perfect man." I pull her up as she's now bare top.

"I'll show you what that image is, an illusion, a farce." I tell her as I then kiss her deeply thrusting my toungue deep into her throat and around her toungue.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Eyes went wide as he thrust his tongue into her mouth & her throat coiling around her own eyes quivering in surprise.

I... I trust three girls with my life... I started to recover... maybe I wasn't depressed just confused... Diana... Violett... and Sandra maybe if I can learn to trust others... maybe if I can start by learning to make them happy.

she thought tears still on her face as he began to make her pay on her debt

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon May 26, 2008 10:01 am

I then reach up and take one of her breasts in my hand and squeeze it as my toungue assaults her, driving deep into her core as I take everything she has to offer and I will take more then that as I get a good feel for her mouth as I feel up her breasts.

Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 am

He was rough on the poor girl who was emotionally distraught right now a soft moan escaping her into the kiss. on the other hand she didn't know what to do her hands remaining at her side as he used what she had to offer; what ever little it was with her in this state.

i deserve the pain...

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm

However pain was not what she desevered, it would only help her rationlize her poor victim status. What she would recieve is pleasure, pleasure she shouldn't have, she was a horrible human being after all. I withdraw my toungue and push her down as I look at her wet pussy as I begin to use my toungue on it, lapping away as I collect the juices in my mouth as one of my hands continues to play with her breast. This would be a constant.

Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 am

She offered little more than a whimper of undeserved bliss, though in it's own way it was painful something shattered being broken down into a fine powder, there was nothing left of the original girl Darwin was now; nothing but raw material to reflect a new persona she didn't speak too broken to even form a coherent sentence as he tasted her womanhood another tear dripped down her cheek as she lay back.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 am

I could see it, her form being crushed under the weight of her guilt, her pleasure was far more tormenting then anything pain could do to her pschye as I continue to lick and carress away making her wonder why she felt so good after I disgraced her so, put her short comings outfront and that she should be punished.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next