View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
I grin as I felt her hand over the hand that was giving her pleasure to her breast, my tongue teasing her nub in a counter circle motion as I suck deeply on her nipple my fingers still working her folds and clit as my fingers drive in deeper searching for the inner pleasure zone that humans called the G-Spot that would drive them over the edge.

My mouth stops teasing her nipple as I speak. “Would you like more then my fingers within you? I think you would like my cock in you, your wet enough to receive it with little pain of it sliding in.” I chuckle and return to my assault on her nipple with my mouth as my tongue begins it’s licking once more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar back stiffened as she felt Calidare's his fingers had found their mark. Oooooooh! There! It all almost too much pleasure to take in as felt his tongue played with her nipple.

As he stopped to ask her question about what of him she wanted in her. She tried to speak, but she was caught to emotion of the moment. She knew she would not be able to resist a request even is she wanted too.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

I had found the spot I was looking for her as I could tell from the glimpse in her mind she was ready for my member to enter her sacred place, for now she would enjoy a single cock within her then I had planned to double her pleasure with two.

I have maneuvered her to where I was behind her now, my wings spread wide and my fingers still teasing her G-Spot my hand still on her breast as I continued to grope it giving it pleasure, my hard cock rubbing on her tush waiting for the right moment to insert it with in her wet love hole.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar suddenly felt the petting end, as his hand moved up to hip and shoulder. Calidare maneuvered her so that he was behind her. As the wings spread wide reveiling her naked body, his hands then resumed their caressing. Each arm diving underneath hers to ensure good leverage. One returned to groping her breast as the other returned to her flower and dove inside her quickly returning to her G-spot. She could a wave of pleasure come over her.

Her hands reach down and simply hung on to his arms as they continued their work. While they worked their magic, she felt a large warmness of member begin to rub her fanny. It felt like it was waiting for the moment to make its grand entrance within her. She found herself almost hoping it would be soon.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 pm

I had let the tip of my penis tease the opening buds of her moist lips as it went in just slightly, my fingers still pumping inside of her sacred chamber simulating the inner pleasure zone of her womanhood. My other hand still played with her ample breast and teased her nipple as the fingers twisted gently on the fleshy nub like a tuner on a radio.

I started to kiss the back of her neck purring into her ear as I neared it and with out warning my fingers had slid out of her and replaced quickly with a deliberate thrust of my hips as my swollen member drove in her deeply feeling the walls surround my shaft with there warmth and I slowly began to pump in and out of her love hole as the hand that once was hen her honey hole moved to the unattended breast and it also began to tease it giving her pleasure to the once lonely orb.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could fell Calidare's breathe on her neck as she heard him purr into her ear as she felt kisses on the back of her neck. She suddenly felt his hands slide out of inside her. Before she could say or do anything his member dove deep inside her.

Aaaaaah!!! Her chin shot into the air and stayed there for a moment as she moaned in ecstacy. As she completed her moan her head fell foward and then began to bob to the slow rythmn of his thrusts. Her hands dug into his arms in response to the wave of pleasure she was feeling.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 am

I grinned when she gripped my arm tightly. “You seem to be enjoying the new experience your having, there much more I can do to your lovely body but for now ill just please your senses with me being inside of you.” I tell her as I speed up my thrusting just a little more allowing my member to swell just a bit larger with in her velvet tunnel.

My hands slowly slide down from her breasts along her sides till they are holding her lush hips giving me more leverage to thrust in harder and deeper into her pink flower. “So do you not enjoy my warm cock inside your tight hole? I can tell you this, I truly enjoy having it in you.” I position her where she bent over enough for me to drive in more into her allowing her to grab hold of the bench that was near us.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt Calidare's member swell insider her. There....is....more? Ah! She could feel his thrusting increase in tempo as she felt his warmth inside her.

She felt his hands slowly move away from her breasts as she felt herself being positioned into a leaned over position. She could see a bench nearby, and her hands instictively reached out to grab the bench to keep herself stable. Uh!!!I...am...enjoyin...Oh!! She could feel his hands grab on to her hips as she feels him press deeper and harder into her. She could feel a wave of pleasure starting to build inside of her.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am

My pelvis meeting her own with such force she could feel her feet slipping on the damp floor as her orbs bounce back and forth violently from the thrusting in and out of her, each time my member rubbing on her nerve button. “See, I told you would enjoy this. Now would you like a surprise to your not so new found womanhood? That’s right your not a virgin but your feel so good tight as well.” I had known she in her mind didn’t know she wasn’t a virgin, it was because that part of her brain had not process that information yet.

I made my member swell even more making the fit within her even more filled and soon I would give her a surprise that would be most pleasant or very painful depending on her and how she would accept it, either way she would receive it if she wanted or not.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

I...am...losing...my...Ah!...footing. Calidare thursting had increased in force and velocity, her head and orbs bobbed in rythmn to the thrusts. She leaned forward as her hands tried to tight her grip to on the bench to keep herself from falling over. She heard his voice behind her. Not a...virgin?

Before she could get an answer, she felt his member increase insider. Ahhhh! Her moaning increased in tempo. How much bigger could he get? Ah it felt so good.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 am

I had already known she was losing her footing but wasn’t to concerned because mine was firm and I wasn’t going to let her hurt herself if I could help it, I was slightly amused she didn’t know she wasn’t a virgin but I felt some sorrow about her not being able to retain her memories but I was going to make sure she didn’t for get this one.

My hands slid off her hips as they explored her body moving back to her breasts to fondle them some more, pleasure flowed throw me as I hear her moan her pleasure and her thought at how good it was feeling was a bonus to my manhood. I could allow my shaft to get wider be decided to let it become longer as I thrust hard into to her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel Calidare's hands move off her hips as they began to move up her body. His hands traveled up her sides until they got to her rib cage. The wandering hands then slid underneath and grabbed on to her orbs as they began to fondel them. Ishtar moaned loudly.

But that was not main reason why she moaned loudly. She felt his member dive even deeper into her. She could not believe how big and long he become inside of her. She could feel that wave of pleasure inside her begin to grow.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Taking one of my hand I place it just above her pussy letting my thumb her wet with her pussy juices and start to tease her anas with the wet digit as my hips continued to thrust into her hard, soon with the help with my thumb and her love juices her anas was ready for the surprise I intended for the lovely girl. “How does that feel? You like how my thumb teases your ass?” I ask her not missing a beat with my thrusting.

My other hand groping and messaging her one breast, the finger and thumb playing with the pink nub as I feel the texture of the fleshy nipple. “You know im going to make sure you never forget this night, I hope you don’t get nightmares from this, I might even visit you in your room one day if you’re a good girl.” I tell her as I chuckle.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel one Calidare's hands leave her breast and move to her butt and begin to play with her anus. She was going to protest, but his powerful thrusts kept from say anything as she was too caught up in the moment. She didn't know what he had in mind for her, and she was just enjoying the pleasure within her.

His other hand was till playing with the other breast, leaving just one orb swaying back and forth under the thrusting. When he mentioned nightmares she finally was able to ask a question. Uhhh...Nightmares...what do...you mean? I...Ahhh...I don't...understand.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:04 am

I chuckle as I explain to her. “Well some people would consider this a nightmare that was happing to them, seeing a live monster or something that defies explanation.” I tell her as on my in thrust I added the surprise I told her I would give her when I thrust in the newly created cock that drive in hard into her anas.

I moan with pleasure is I feel her sphincter ring surround my newly inserted member. “Mmm such a nice tight Asshole how’s that feel Ishtar?” I thrust both cock’s deep into her as I increase my thrusting speed making both shafts bigger for her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next