View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare) 

Post Re: A Very Personal Tour (for Calidare)
Ishtar screamed out surprise and shock as she felt a second member sudden enter her anus. Her hands gripped on to the bench she was holding as tightly as possible, nails digging into the material the bench was made of. How was this possible?

Not that she had time to figure that out. His thrusting increased as she felt both of his members in increased in size. Coherent thought was beyond her now as she moaned in pleasure as reaction to his thrusts. All she could do was hang on to bench as she felt the pleasure inside increase to the near bursting point.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:46 am

I grin as I could tell that she wasn’t expecting this, my hips still pounding hin to hers hard as I increase the tempo of the pace. “Mmm I like this, you have such tight holes, I wonder how thick and deep you can handle. Maybe I should increase the size some more and see how far I can go?” I ask you when the size of both cock’s within your holes begin to grow larger then before.

Both hands back on your bouncing orbs as I grope them firmly and teasing the nipples even more by twisting them pleasantly as I use them as a form of leverage to draw my shafts deeper into your holes as I pull on the during the in-thrust into your tight gateways.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Calidare grew in her, Ishtar's panting and moaning was rising to crescendo as it was become too much for her. She could feel him deep with in her. Ahhh!!! This is ... too much!

She could feel him play with her nipples twisting much back and forth to get a reaction out of her. Ohh!!!!...Yes!....Uhhh!!! The sensations were overwhelming her in pleasure.

She struggled to hold out just a little longer. There was no doubt in her mind she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 am

I grin at her saying its too much. “I can give you more if you like, how about I make it the size of a baseball bat in you?” I ask her even though I wouldn’t really do it. As I had said I would make it bigger I did so just a few inches length and thickness.

I thrust into her deeper, pushing her closer to the bench, my hand still on her breasts as I create a tentacle from the side of my chest and let it slither before her as I insert it in her mouth as she had gasped her last word as the moist tentacle started gently thrusting in her mouth like a cock.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt Calidare getting larger inside her, she felt like she was ready to explode with him in her. I feel....Ah!!!!....like your going....Yes!!!...to-to split me...in half.

Just as she thought it wasn't going to any weirder...it did. She felt him thrust deeper into her as she arms struggled to keep her off the bench. As did so she looked up to see a tentacle sliter up to her. What is tha---. Before she could say anything it dove into her mouth, cutting her off in mid-sentence.

MMMMMPH!!! The forced fellation had ben the straw that broke her will. A wave of pleasure overwhelmed her as she had her first orgasm. Still with the new tentacle just starting to work her mouth, she knew Calidare wasn't done with her yet.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 am

I grinned at I felt her release her orgasm as her walls tighten around my shafts made it feel great and renewed my thrusting to become harder and even faster till my shaft in her vagina began to hit her cervix with each thrust.

Moving one of my hand away from her breast I bring it along her stomach as I move it up to her hip and begin to rub her ass cheek. “Mmm you have nice skin and a really tight ass, so did you like your orgasm? Oh don’t answer just nod your head, I can see you have your mouth full at the moment, you like sucking on that do you?” I tell her as my tentacle in her mouth thrust in just a bit deeper as I figure out how deep in her mouth I can go before she gags on it as it pulsates in her mouth.

As I rubbed her butt cheek I give it a spank leaving my hand print on her round cheek of her ass. “You like that? Would you like some more? I hope your not feeling like your some kind of slut right now, your not but I can treat you like one if you like.” I chuckle as I slap her ass cheek again letting it sting her flesh but maintaining my thrusting to keep her in a continued orgasm.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel Calidare's thrusts become faster as his twin members went even deeper inside her. She could feel his hand move away from one of breasts and began to rub her fanny.

She could feel the tentacle dive deeper into her mouth. Her instinct was to reach up with one of her hands to grab on to the tentacle, but with his weight on him, it was all she could do to keep herself off the bench.

Mmmph! Ishtar felt the sting of a very painful slap on her butt. The pain mixed in with the pleasure she felt from afterwaves of her orgasm. A second slap brought another painful sting. Mmmmph!

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:39 am

I could feel my self getting close at releasing my own seed inside of her as her walls tighten around my shafts, the begin to pulsate ready to unleash there sticky fluid with in her and my tentacle that was in her mouth began to swell and pulsate too. “Ahh I think im going to cum soon.” I moan out loud as my hips pound into her even faster and harder, both my hands now on her hips to hold her close to me as I pull on her hips when im thrusting in her.

I begin to cum inside her as does the tentacle that is in her mouth begins to squirt the thick goo into her mouth and pulls out to shoot the rest of the cum on her face. Most of the cum from my shafts had enter her holes as I pulled out I shot the rest on her back, more cum then any human could explode on a beautiful woman.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel Calidare's hands move away from her breasts as they grabbed on to her hips for more leverage. His thrusts became as frenzied as each of his members bgean to pulsate. Even the tentacle in her mouth began to pulsate and swell.

As he moan, she felt a hot release she never expected. Her mouth was filled with cum as the tentacle retreated from her lips. At the same time she could feel both her her holes fill up from his retreating members. Still the three appendages were done. Her face was covered by the tentacle as continued to spray on her. Meanwhile the her long hair and back was covered by the hot spray from the twin cocks as they spent the remainder of their cum on her. Exhausted, her arms gave out. Her glazed body dropped onto the bench, looking for it support her upper body.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 am

I released her hips letting her collapse onto the bench as I shake out the last of the cum from my shafts the second cock and the tentacle disappearing leaving me looking like a normal human male except for the snow white wings.

The mist slowly closes around you, it shrouds you and Calidare within it. “So Ishtar you enjoying your little tour around the school?” I asked her having no problem seeing her in the thick mist of the steam room, the sound of a towel hitting the floor next to her. “Perhaps you should clean up some and I can show you to your room or we can continued are little encounter here?” I say to you.

Walking over to you, my hand wraps around your arm as I pull your naked body up to your feet, my hand on your forehead. “And now lets make sure you don’t forget this moment.” suddenly your head feels like your having a slitting headache and he done within seconds your head feeling funny and light headed but what had happen this night was clear to you even with out yout note pad.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar coughed a bit as she struggled initially to get her airway passages clear. She could believe at all what happened. Hearing a towel land near her she instinctively reached out for it. I definately need to clean up.

As she began to wipe her face off, she felt him grab her arm and pull her up to her feet. Once she was on her feet, she felt his hand reach up and touch her for head. She suddenly felt an overwhelming pain as if her head was about to split open, then it subsided as she felt really dizzy and light headed. W-What did you just do to me?

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:59 am

I hold her within the steamy mist making sure she doesn’t fall and hurt her self when she had asked what I had done. I chuckled at her. “I made sure you wouldn’t forget this night is all, I could make it where you wouldn’t forget anymore days, but that would be up to you to decide on Ishtar.” I tell her letting her go I knew I wasn’t done with her yet there was more she would endure before this night was over and I was looking forward to see if I could frighten her some.

“Here let me show you the way to the showers, you find them quite pleasing to the eyes.” I tell her holding onto her wrist like she was a little girl as I guided her to the locker room as soon as we came out of the steam room the air felt icy cold.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hey! Before she could react he grabbed her by the wrist and began pulling her through the steam. The speed in which he pulled her through made it difficult for her to even put any sort of resistance. Wait, let me get my clothes!

However, they quickly were in the locker room. The cold air blasted over her. She almost shivered as goose bumps formed all over her skin. Her nipples already sensitve from the earlier workout, immediately hardened in reaction to the cold air. Ishtar blushed a little as she covered her breasts with her free hand.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 am

Soon you find your self in the shower room the walls a mosaic rendering of a beautiful pictures in tile. “This is one of the many shower room you can find around Shokushu Campus, but this one shower area was don by the art department as a class project.” I explain to Ishtar as the shower knob turns with out hand with a messaging spray coming from the showerhead onto you.

The water is freezing at first but quickly warms to the temperature you normally enjoy as the steam fills up the room. “I don’t understand why you humans always try to cover your self to those who have seen you naked already, very strange.” I explain to her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar smiled a bit as she saw the mosaic on the wall of the shower wall. As she looked around admiring the wall, she failed to notice the knob turn. Aah! The freezing water made her jump in place as she was not ready for it to turn on its own.

Soon however, the water temperature rose to a comfortable temperature. She naturally began to wash off the 'glaze' off of her as her Calidare make a statement. I didn't like the way my body was reacting to the cold.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next