View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain) 

Post Re: Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain)
I don't believe in pride, but if I do, I'd say you never experienced it.

Ryu winced as she felt the angel's skin running down hers, resting beyond the skirt on her panties. The effect got increased as usual, her mind almost ripped apart itself by resisting the sensations created by such a graceful angel like the one behind her. She wanted to give up, but if she did, they'd control her like the angel had done some days before, and she wanted to make sure nothing like that is going to happen again.

T-that's not true. You won't get me to take a look, I am quite confident...

The angel's sweetness faded away slightly, a bad sign as well even though Ryu hoped this would end pretty fast. Just taking it may be a bigger mistake than expected...

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:52 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
The core basis of magic is doing that which does not normally occur, compared to turning someone's mind into a reality opening ones eyes is easy. Seraph's voice interjected as Ryu stated that she wouldn't look.

Seraph pointed at Ryu, and suddenly her eyes snapped open and she was forced to look at what his magic had created from her mind. With his spell binding her eyes open and forcing her mind to look she was forced to see what her mind had created.

While everything originated from her mind, Seraph had forced an element of control on this world to make it far more useful. Instead of being a chaotic scramble of pleasure Seraph had frozen most things in place, toys, memories, images, even mirrors of various students and monsters that had all given Ryu pleasure. The ground itself was whatever material Ryu considered the most seductive. But for the demonstration that Neamhain wanted Seraph would need something special.

Seraph pointed at what seemed to be an ice sculpture of a young female and as the ice melted it revealed a face Ryu would know well. Ruby, that of her first lover.

Seraph watched as 'Ruby' walked towards Ryu. She had been created by Ryu's mind, and as such was whatever Ryu wanted her to be, would do anything Ryu wanted. But like this world 'Ruby' had been created by her darkest pleasure, and would only respond to that part of her mind.

In essence, 'Ruby' was nothing more than an elaborate, biological fuck toy, who was interested only in making Ryu feel pleasure.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 am
Profile YIM

Desperately trying to close her eyes again, she was forced to look at the various things in the completely changed world whcih seemed to contain anything Ryu had in her mind due her kind of unsatisfactory life.

Everything seemed to expand with her thoughts, everyone she liked and most likely loved was imaged in this odd world. Emilie, Aegir, Aeria and many others were avaible as soul mirrors, most likely every satisfactory memory of her adolescence and various toys she actually pleased herself with when she was lonely and had no others to play with.

Her open eyes flickered around the area, focussing on the sculpture the angel pointed at, with widening eyes as the melting eyes revealed her beloved Ruby.

Ryu tried to think about it efficiently, but nothing seemed to make any sense as Ruby approached her. Of course she was just another toy of him to let her feel more soreness due he seemed quite convinced about his ideas. But, how could she know? The other redhead may just be another product of her mind, but after her encounter with Aegir she was convinced Ruby couldn't be here. And if they want her to feel increased pleasure no matter what, there must've been an idea behind it.

Her mind wanted it in a way, Ruby was quite attractive after some time they didn't met, but a voice inside her head told her it was wrong. Ryu's weak body just wanted to get pleased, it screamed for more silently as she focussed the redhead with lust, she just wanted her to please her in every single way. Her uncertain and almost begging voice stuttered lightly as the angel continued with her tasks.

Y-you can't be serious... Even if she's just some toy of yours, she is an innocent friend of mine. You shouldn't do what you don't want to do my lass...

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

A toy of mine? You are the one who created her, your thoughts are what she acts upon. Neither of us have any control over how anything acts here, only you have that. Your mind guides them, orders them, directs them. You are the one doing this to her, not me.

A small smile spread across Seraph's face. I think the truth is far more useful here than any lie. You remember earlier when you saw an image of yourself naked in front of a book? You remember what you went through last night? That was a spell known as a Soul Mirror. By affecting the mirror the sensation is transferred to the real soul. The same principle applies here, anything Ruby does here she really feels, any touch or caress she feels no matter where she is. If someone tweaks her nipple, her clit or her pussy, if someone forces her to orgasm she really does. And your mind is what is driving her to do this.

Seraph paused to let what he had just said sink in. You challenged us remember? You taunted us, did you expect us to simply give up and leave you alone? Did you really think that we would not simply stop holding back just how far we can push your soul, your mind?

While Seraph had been talking 'Ruby' had continued walking, and now her naked body stood in front of Ryu, waiting for the sub-conscious thought that would guide her movements.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

You're a liar! I would never use someone liker her for... my own interests even if I could.

The angel smiled, Ryu worried about how her plan started to go wrong badly. Obviously the opposite occured of what she actually had in mind.

S-she really feels it? You are far worse than I thought. I knew you were doing this to me last night as I saw the mirror, someday you will pay for what you've done, believe me. I won't do something like that to her if you want it!

His words almost convinced her weakened mind, but she shook her head to clear any thoughts as he said something about leaving her alone if she just didn't agree with them. Of course she didn't expect too much, but like that in a way. It reminded her the last time she tried to do something like that, trying to convince somebody of leaving her alone. It didn't work, she just got punished for not following orders.

The pair of eyes turned up to look at Ruby's appearance, it was hard not to think about anything which would guide the puppet to satisfy itself, but she couldn't resist doing so. Quickly remembering their first night together, Ryu realized what she just did as she tried to clear her thoughts. Just after the first impulse of her memory entering her mind, the puppet used her arms to satisfy herself by squeezing her left breast slowly while her right hand pressed the nipple gently. Abruptly the figure started to emit sounds of pleasure, and Ryu got angry about herself but on the other hand a penetrative feeling appeared which pleased her while looking at Ruby.

P-please, don't do that... Stop her, damn it, why do you do this to me...

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 pm

For someone who says they will never use her for your own interests you are doing a very good job at it. If you really wanted to stop her you would have stopped her yourself. Why would I stop her?

As Seraph fell silent he walked close to Ryu and Ruby, and with a gesture suddenly the two were several feet apart and Ruby's legs seemed frozen in place. Seraph walked in a circle around 'Ruby' as she continued to play with first her breast, and than her pussy.

She does seem entertaining, perhaps I will stop her and instead use her to do something far more enjoyable to me.

Seraph stopped walking and turned to look at Neamhain and Ryu. Pointing a finger at Ryu's body he spoke to Neamhain. Perhaps playing with 'Ruby' will prove more entertaining than with Ryu. After all, Ryu seems to not want your attention. It wouldn't be very nice to simply ignore that want now would it? With the spell of binding he had just cast preventing Ryu from moving anything below her neck and with his earlier spell still forcing her eyes open Ryu could do nothing to stop Neamhain and Seraph from using 'Ruby' as they wished, in fact she would be forced to watch everything they did.

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 pm
Profile YIM

"You may be right." she told Seraph, pulling her hands away from Ryu's body and walking around the helpless girl. She slowly walked towards 'Ruby' her hips swaying gently from her seductive walk. As she got to Ruby she walked around the naked 'Ruby' taking a similar position as when she was with Ryu, one hand massaging her breasts and one hand on her pussy. She was nowhere near as gentle with this doll however as she roughly kneaded its soft orbs and plunged two fingers into its tight pussy, the dexterous digits thrusting wildly.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Ryu felt like she was going to burst into a frenzy, but after all she wasn't able to do so. Something kept her from moving, obviously a spell of them with a high success rate. Of course she was glad they finally got rid off her, but after his statements something was going to hurt her. Not her body, but her mind in the worst case, in fact using emotions.

S-stop that you two! It's not right, let her go! She has nothing to do with it...

Sounding like a helpless person as she was indeed, her eyes were forced to look at their activities. Ryu grit her teeth as the female one started to take care of Ruby's nude body, forcing her way inside with several fingers. Ryu growled, most likely because she had no idea what to do now. Even though she'd have been able to offer herself, she guessed they will use Ruby and herself like they didn't care about any offers. Opening Ryu's mouth to say something, nothing was heard but the sounds of her juices as the fingers entered.

You two are... disgusting...

Last edited by Ryu on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

At Ryu's words Seraph turned to face her. We are not the one whose mind is represented here. We are simply observers. You are the main power here Ryu. If she reacts it is because you want her to and for no other reason. Of course with your own body like that it must be hard not imagining that you are in Neamhain's place. But perhaps a change of scenery would be more acceptable for all of us, hmm?

Seraph turned and caught Neamhain's eye for a moment before looking back at Ryu. If you submit, if you beg for forgiveness for your insults, I will release everything stored here and reforge this area based on Neamhain's mind. If not, than I suppose she will continue with what she is doing. I wonder just what Ruby is doing at the moment, just how embarrassing would her body feeling this be?

Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu shook her head as she thought about it for a second. Of course she haven't seen Ruby for some time, but she did care for her. It would be pretty embarassing, even more than it was for her as she sat in the class or in the closet not knowing what was going on. She tried to sound as submissive as possible, but not sure if they even thought about forgiveness.

I subordinate myself to you with humility, I am sorry for what I've done, it was a bad mistake to underestimate you and defy, I beg for forgiveness for my insults as much as you want, but please let her go...

At this point Ryu would even drop down to all fours or even her knees to underline her "argument". Begging was even more embarassing than taking their actions, but she had to do it so they would release her friend in the peace of her world.

Last edited by Ryu on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

As Ryu spoke Seraph turned to face Neamhain. What do you think, should we give her another chance? Or do you think she needs to do more before we provide such a boon? Seraph's gaze told Neamhain that this would be her choice to make, he would support whichever path she chose.

Idly he pointed his finger at Ryu and suddenly she could move again. As she dropped to her knees a faint smile crossed Seraph's face, she was completely broken. While the two probably could have broken her without this world, without starting to tease the soul mirror of her first lover, it wouldn't have been anywhere near as quick, and he doubted that he would have gained as much entertainment as he got from watching her soul flutter with conflicting emotions of thoughts.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 pm
Profile YIM

After Ryu dropped to her knees, she kept her head facing the ground to look as subservient as possible. She could imagine him smiling after he seemed to like such stuff, but for now she panted lightly due her light arousal which still took place due the flower and the view she had at Ruby. But, she was glad it seemed to have an effect on them, even though it was little due he was more interested in the other angel's opinion than the one of their servant, so Ryu did the same as her desperate gaze rested on the female angel.

Yes, I will do everything you want, whatever your heart desires. Let me prove to be worth it, I won't struggle again. Please, let her go, please take me instead.

In the end they'd use her anyway and even if she disliked the feeling to subordinate herself, Ryu would enjoy it as much as possible. They forced her not to cum in a single way, no matter what, and she wanted to receive some repayment from both and even if not, she wanted it so bad she would have done anything.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7