View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stormy Meetings ( For Rosalie) 

Post Stormy Meetings ( For Rosalie)
Julie had heard the Thunder rolling in the far distance, long before the down pour had arrived. Yet she had sworn she had time to reach safety before it did, yet here she was running down a path leading directly to the gym caught in an utter down pour. The ground was already slick with mud, but some how the buxom woman was still keeping pace. Though she came close to slipping at least twice. after a few brief moments she entered drenched from head to toe. She was wearing a Skort and sports bra of which the latter was revealing her harden nips. Slicking her hair back to see better as she entered. Just about every inch of her body tight and revealing her detailed muscled form, especially within her legs which were thick as poles and looked like she could kick several concrete blocks in half.

"well this is a bit of mess." She stated to herself looking over herself. The worst part was that she had completed her run earlier than she wanted before she would hit the weights.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 am

Post Re: Stormy Meetings ( For Rosalie)
Rosalie had been out hiking through the woods when the was approaching. She thought she was making time, but the downpour hit just as she got out of the forest. With the gym being the closest building to her location, she heads in that direction. She was completely drenched by the time she made it inside. “God I hate tropical storms...”. She muttered to herself as she walks in.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:53 am

"hmmm?" Julie muttered to herself as she looked over shoulder as the green haired girl entered the room. It was a slight surprise she didn't expect anyone else to take shelter here. Considering the Gym was a bit of ways, meant either she was nearby doing an activity or she had been on her way here." Well Arent soaked to the bone." Julie stated kindly and jokingly as she tried rining out her skirt. The material was meant to be absorbent so it was harder than usual to get the rain water out. As for the comment Julie was mentally agreeing right now, she could feel the chill setting in on her, causing her to catch goose bumps.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:19 am

Rosalie looks over at the other and gives a small smile. “Yeah...if I had known this was coming, I wouldn’t have gone on such a long hike. I’m just glad I keep my gym clothes here in the locker room.” She shivers a bit as the cold starts to get to her. “So uh, are you a new student here?”

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:29 am

"Julie nods as she continues to fruitlessly ring out her skirt." Started attending a few months ago, but that's still pretty new I guess." Julie smiles at the girl, softly as she gives up on her own clothes. "Lucky you, Looks like I'm stuck in these things for now." Though Julie wasn't exactly in a hurry to see the girl change she had a lovely figure. Petite in comparison to her own, still lovely frame, and she could she was athletic not too much but she could still see it. "How about yourself new or an old G."

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:39 am

She hadn’t heard that term before, but Rosalie figured she knew what it meant. “Oh I’ve been here a couple of years so far. My name is Rosalie Holbeck.” She explains as they go into the locker room. She stops at her locker and starts taking off her wet clothes, giving Julie a better view of her body.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:57 am

" Kaida Julie-Anne Yukomono" Julie replied as the two entered the gym." You can call me Julie or Kaida if you wish." There wasn't much for Julie to do while she waited for Rosalie to change other than trying not to stare at her form as she undressed. Julie was still struggling with some issues, she had developed lately namely a nightmare about a hot blonde turning into some sort of monster. Well she was pretty sure she was just dreaming of a girl in cosplay it was a little unnerving still. " I see. I guess that makes you my senior then."

Instead of just looking she decided to take off her shoes there was no point in exercising in muddy and wet shoes.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:41 pm

“Well, if you’re ever in need of help for anything, don’t hesitate to ask.” Rosalie says offering a smile. It wasn’t just her outer clothes that were soaked, her underwear needed to dry too. She removed those as well then slipped on her gym clothes. Glancing out the small windows above the lockers at the rain, she sighs. “Doesn’t look like this will let up anytime soon...” Had she been in her dorm, she would be reading to pass the time. What was she going to do now?

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Now out of her soaked shoes and socks she did a few stretches. Rosalie offered in potential future assistance and a soft smile to which Julie returned. She tried not to stare as the girl slipped out of her underwear. She shivered a little, she really should get out of her wet clothes but she had nothing to wear. She was tempted to ask if the green haired beauty had any spare clothes. Though the height difference was only slight, Julie stood an inch taller, but the thickness of her thighs let alone her rare. Yeah she was too thick for Rosalies clothes, and the chest that was a too obvious.

"Welp." Julie stated stretching to generate body heat, which was annoying she could feel her nipples hardening. Normally it wasn't a problem, but this wasn't the top prevented nipple show. " If you don't have anything better to do I can use a spotter."

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:13 am

“Hm? A spotter?” It took Rosalie a very brief moment to realize what Julie meant by that. “Oh I see. Sure I’ll spot for you.” She obviously wasn’t particularly strong, especially in her upper body. But figured she could at least hold the weight long for Julie to get out from under it, though she hoped that wouldn’t happen. She brings a towel with them to set on the benches to keep them from getting wet.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:12 am

Julie physique was muscular yet femmine, She moved with a sense of grace, like a model but also like an athlete. She technically didn't need a spotter, but it was always better safe than sorry. She weighed 132 pounds and could lift 2.5 times her own weight. She was strong enough to lift by herself, however, she was doing so bare footed, wet and cold. Yeah, better safe than sorry. They headed to the weights it was empty save for Rosalie and herself. The storm could be viewed through a window, the wind was whipping an whirling, the sky was dark enough to confuse one with night time rather than midday. She remembered the storms down in Louisiana, such storm where common given the geographical position, though that was because of Hurricane seasons.

" Okay I'm only doing half my weight lift for now." She stated as she began setting up the bench press. As she did so she looked over Rosalie questioning, for a brief moment she imagines the green haired girl in the nude. Flushing she turns away. Her southern accent usually soft and unnoticeable piped up as a result. " So uh do you do sports or anything. You seem kinda fit." Julie bit her lip a bit, she didn't want to make the other girl think she was checking her out or anything.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:30 am

“Well, I do play soccer. I used to be the team captain, but a student can only do that for a year so I had to step down when my year was up. I also like jogging and hiking.” Rosalie answers thinking back on the past couple of years she’d been at the school. Some good times, and some she would rather forget ever happened...

“Did you come here by choice or were you sent here?”

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:02 am

" Um. Yes and no." Julie admitted as she finished stacking the weights properly. "I had a semi-pro and modeling career, and Before my dad died had started on my schooling but stopped, so I came here to finish getting my degree." Julie confirmed as she laid down for the bench press. " So i take it you rarely lift weights then, if you just play soccer and do jogging and hiking."

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:20 am

“Oh I see. I was sent here because my family didn’t want me doing anything that might put my future in jeopardy. You see, as the only child in my family, I’m set to inherit our estate and wealth.” Rosalie explains. “I’m not telling you this to brag, just to make it clear why I didn’t really have a choice in coming here. No I don’t lift weights at all. I keep myself busy enough to maintain a healthy body. Are you ready?”

Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:30 am

" I I see." Julie stated as she adjusted her footing and made sure she had the correct posture. " Well I can kind of see why, cute girls tend to get heckled a lot by boys." Julie stated with a friendly smile looking up at green haired beauty." Fair enough, thugh I find hitting the weights helps add a bit of strength in my case most of it is my legs." She points to her thick legs which looked like telephone poles considering their thickness." Though I have seen chicks skinnier than a newborn calf legs lift twice of what some hardcore weight lifters lift." With that she she doubled checked her posture, hands and nodded she ready to Rosalie. If Rosalie was to look down, she would see the wet fabric clinging to Julies body was sticking to her, and revealing the girls large harden teats.

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next