View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Sayaka's Not Very Athletic 

Post Sayaka's Not Very Athletic
Sayaka was practicing sports in the gym...and tended to fall down.. She was cute, but awkward. Her gym uniform showed off her shiny legs and her hair fell perfectly at her shoulders.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:24 am

Post Re: Sayaka's Not Very Athletic
Gersham didn't come back to the island all that often. If he had his way he wouldn't come back every but his reports to his creator were mandatory. When he did return he had fun before departing in one way or another.

He looked and couldn't find Lacey around. But he did not fret. After some magic he ended up placing the PT professor into a slumber. Taking his place with a simple illusion he watched a class of students running about. Playing soccer he watched bouncing jugs, tight asses and made his plans as to which young student would be riding on his cock soon whether she liked it or not.

Who was that klutz that kept hindering some of his best views? She was falling over herself often. Her ass sticking up in the air at times. Almost always getting in his way as if she were deliberately doing so. Or maybe she wanted to be punished.

He blew his whistle when a final goal was scored.

“That's game. Hit the showers. You,”
he turned his attention to Sayaka. Glancing at her scrapped knees.

“Good hustle. Put the equipment away then hit the showers.”
Of course the aim was to isolate her from the others. She got his attention so now she'd have to live with the consequences.

Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:52 am

Sayaka went to the showers. She undressed, revealing her tiny B-cups and supple ass. She sang the latest pop song as she washed her pretty brunettr hair.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:34 am

Gersham doesn't have long to wait. By the time she finishes with putting the equipment away most of the other students have cleared out. By the mid point of her shower she was alone. She was near finishing up when the lights go off as if someone thought there was no one there despite the shower still running.

Before she can get far or question what is going on she finds herself pressed up against the wall either face first if she had yet to turn around or by her back as something appears next to her in the darkness. Human like hands pressing against her hips the only real difference is the tiny claws that press against her skin.

“Scream if you must. We are the only ones that will hear.”

Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:03 am

She screamed. "GAAAAAH! WHO ARE YOU!"

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:22 am

Her elevated voice echoes throughout the near empty room. Gersham grins as he presses her harder against the wall. Tiny claws dance against her side just beneath her tit. The weight of his body keeps her pinned there as his other hand smacks her ass in a vicious slap.

“Names are not important,” his hand works to widen her stance. Then his fingers rub smoothly against her clit. Oddly they feel warm. Sending a surge of desire through her. His touch can easily arouse or even dispel desire if he wished.

“But if you must have a name to scream out you may call me Gersham.” And with that his finger trails along the slit of her sex. Poises itself then surges forth holding itself deep within he as that induced desire sweeps put from that point filling her insides.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:24 am

"Nghh...get away from me!" She yells.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Her reaction is normal. She calls out for him to release her. Not that that wasn't going to happen but shortly as the drug took affect she'd be fighting against he own carnal desires. Heat radiates out of his embedded finger. That contact drug flowing into her sex as it stirred her up.

First the heat. Then the reaction. Nipples and clit swell. Her flower moistens.

“Truly, that is your wish?” Gersham chuckles. “I am not a genie girl.” Job done, that finger slides out of her. He keeps her pinned to the wall for the time being. Slapping her ass hard enough to get it to jiggle in response.

“Soon you'll be changing your tune.”

Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:24 pm

"Ngghh...why do I feel so weird! What the hell did you do to me!"

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:38 am

That touch was very arousing. Against her say so she would find a greater stirring. Those nipples stiffen against the tiled wall along with her clit. She would grow wetter feeling a heat churning inside her even as that stiffness moved within the confines of her body.

Gersham filled her deep and slow. His hips spiraling so as to hit her from a wide variety of angles.

“Nothing you need to be concerned with. You needed to loosen up.” He smacked her ass then rubbed it. Squeezing her rump he then came at her hard and fast letting his member be devoured by her hungry pussy.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:35 am

"NO!" She screamed and tried to kick him.

Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:56 am

Being behind her Sayaka struggles with those awkward kicks back at him. When they make contact they lack the power to do anything to him. Gersham feels those feeble kicks against his legs. She simple can't get the angel right. Still it is a bit surprising that she struggles.

“I see you still have some spirit.” He chuckles spinning her around so her back is against the shower wall and they are now facing each other. Hands grab her hips he stands so close to her that the tip of his hardness presses against her belly.

She wouldn't be able to kick him but kneeing was still possible not that he was too worried about that. She lacks the space to do much damage to him.

Peering into her eyes his hands infuse even more of that aphrodisiac into her to further eat at her resistance.

“Continue struggling if you like. No one will help you. Your pain or pleasure means little to me. It would go better for you if you'd cooperate but that isn't necessary.”

Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:23 pm

She continues screaming and trying to fight against him.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:37 pm

She made her choice. So be it. Gersham grinned from behind her back as Sayaka renewed her feeble struggles. Like a fish on a line she could only fight for so long until she was flopping on the deck of his boat gasping for breath. He allowed her to struggle and tire herself out.

While she did he chuckled at the wasted effort. Even stroking her hair. After a minute or two his hand gripped her neck forcing her head against the wall. The resounding contact of her skull hitting the wall echoed out in the showers. Just a mere fraction of his physical power since he didn't wish to fracture or brake any bones not wishing to accidentally kill her but to place an end to those struggles with a mere sample of what she could have to look forward to should she continue them.

“Are you finished?” He asked. A firm hold still on her neck she would feel the flood of that chemical, that aphrodisiac exuding from the tips of his fingers. With his grip up so high it should feed into her brain quicker.

His other hand stroked against her rear. Up and down. When it drew back after a moment it was only long enough to take himself in hand and guide himself back into her. His hips slamming up against her ass as he fully enveloped her once more.

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]