View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just a dip (for Sapphire Gale) 

Post Just a dip (for Sapphire Gale)
(A short summary of events so far from PMs:

Scene 1) After noticing a weak aura of magic around one of the newly arrived students, Arblis followed Sapphire back to her dorm, only to find that her powers allowed her to sense his presence. A brief conversation revealed that she was a twin, and her sister was being kept on a off shore NICE medical facility for a persistent heart condition (though she was unaware of the hospital's nature). He offered to heal her sister with his magic in exchange for her service for one month. After briefly negotiating, Sapphire agreed and allowed Arblis to claim her virginity before falling asleep after a VERY eventful first day.

Scene 2) Arblis snuck into the NICE facility, to find Ruby in a private hospital room. After explaining the situation to her and infusing her heart with enough magic to eliminate her symptoms for a time, Ruby begged him to help her escape and take her to Sapphire. He offered her the same arrangement, which she quickly agreed to. After taking some time to teach her how to properly service her new master, Arblis claimed Ruby's maidenhood and carried the unconscious girl back to her new dorm room.

Scene 3) The twins awoke in their new room and had a tear filled reunion, only for Arblis to arrive bearing a breakfast tray (He belatedly remember humans need to eat and neither had gotten dinner the night before). Once they were fed, he laid down the law, giving them strict orders about avoiding detention, how they should interact with other guests, and staying away from NICE facilities. With those details out of the way, he instructed Ruby to teach Sapphire what she'd learned the night before, and the pair gave him a solid first attempt at a double blowjob. Ruby got too eager though, and asked to ride him before she was done, which he allowed but earned a punishment. Once she'd gotten her fill, he ordered her to watch as he lifted her sister and plowed her mercilessly, while filling Ruby with a tentacle dildo. Both girls were exhausted for their first day of class.

Scene 4) After a 1 week time skip, Arblis spots the pair walking along the beach, before Sapphire runs off to swim class. He joins Ruby on the sand and is surprised to hear the both girls agree that they want him to remain their master after the month is over. He said he'd consider it, but needed to know more about the pair before agreeing to be their master for life. Arblis fondled Ruby while she answered his questions, then showed her how to finger herself for the first time. With Ruby tired out, Arblis left her in her room to go find her sister to satisfy him after such a tantalizing afternoon.)

Shokushu's gym held a world class indoor pool facility, complete with half a dozen Olympic size swimming pools, multiple diving boards at different heights, saunas for relaxing tired muscles, and full changing rooms and showers. Arblis' slipped into the huge building through an air vent, pausing to notice the sun just beginning to touch the horizon. He hadn't realized just how long he'd spent with Ruby, and expected her sister had already left to get dinner. Still, it was worth checking here first before continuing to search. He'd need to give the girls a way for him to call them soon, but for now it wasn't TOO inconvenient.

To his surprise, he found the large chlorine scented room nearly abandoned, with just a single swimmer doggedly doing laps back and forth in a nearby pool. Her azure hair flowed behind her as each graceful stroke propelling her fit body through the water, until she hit the near end and paused, holding the ledge as she caught her breath. He had gotten used to the twin's ability to sense his presence by now, and had almost stopped finding it annoying....almost.

He let his ghostly form wafted down to float above his slave, letting his burning eyes enjoy how little her bikini did to conceal her marvelous bosom.

His voice was stern, but amused as he spoke, "I thought I told you NOT to make yourself an easy target for the other creatures on the island. Yet here I find you splashing around like a wounded fish, calling for a shark to come eat you. Still, it is convenient to find you alone. I have some things to discuss with you, and then I intend to show you a new way to service your master."

Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Post Re: Just a dip (for Sapphire Gale)
Looking up once she reachs the pool edge she sees her master floating there. She knew his order but she was told to practice after club and she couldn't defy that. You did master but I was told to practice after class if i wanted to join the swim club. You did order me to act like normal in class after all. Climbing out she begain to dry off showing off her curves to her master with her back to him. Bending she reachs for her bag well aware the skimpy bikini was riding up showing her nice ass.

Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:12 pm

Looking up once she reachs the pool edge she sees her master floating there. She knew his order but she was told to practice after club and she couldn't defy that. You did master but I was told to practice after class if i wanted to join the swim club. You did order me to act like normal in class after all. Climbing out she begain to dry off showing off her curves to her master with her back to him. Bending she reaches for her bag well aware the skimpy bikini was riding up showing her nice ass.

Once she stands she looks back at him aware he was having time with her twin before coming here. I couldn't do one order without braking another master so which should I have failed to do? Her eyes look around realizing the others truly had left leaving her alone with him not that it would mean anything if they had stayed. If it helps I am sorry for haveing to disobey master but I had no choice

Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Arblis' glare was half disapproval, half lust as his scantily clad servant showed off her body for him. Was she just trying to use her feminine wiles to get out of a punishment? Maybe, but he didn't think she was quite that jaded yet.

"Excuses do not become a slave! Were the other students unwilling you stay and train with you? Could you have asked for personal instruction from the teacher? Was anyone here to watch if you simply left and trained some other time when you would be less vulnerable? I expect my servants to follow my orders even when they are inconvenient."

He flew closer and let his form solidify as he looked down on her, arms crossed in a clear rebuke. He pointed to a nearby bench, and instructed her to sit, before continuing.

"Were you aware that Ruby has asked to enter my service permanently? I told her that I don't make such descisions lightly, as it makes the girl's well-being my responsibility, and that I will need to consider. I was not fully honest with her. Ruby will make an excellent servant. She is beautiful, eager to please, naturally knows to show proper respect, and is beginning to love the pleasure I offer her. I expect she will be very happy serving me after graduation." He jabbed a dark finger in Sapphire's direction and spoke more harshly, "You, on the other hand, are more of a question. Tell me, when your master arrived how did you great him? Your sister immediate bowed to me, while you took your time drying off. Earlier when I gave you an order, you stuck your tongue out at me in a foolish show of insolence. You were specifically ordered not to overdo your workout so you would not be too tired to serve me, but here I find you working well after your teammates have left. You give excuses for why you can't follow my orders, while your sister does what I say to the letter. As things currently stand, I will not purchase you after you graduate. You'll be seperated from Ruby as she finds a choice position among my servants, while you...."

He left the tirade there, allowing her mind to conjure the worst imaginings of what terrible monsters could do to her. If her apology was inadequate, he might just SHOW her some of those horrors. For now, he just waited to see how she responded to such scathing criticisms.

Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:08 pm

I know she asked that master and I want the same but i didn't know what to do. No-one wanted to stay with me and the staff ordered it. I felt cornered where it was eather disobey you or get in trouble which also disobeys you. Looking down she bows in apology to her master. Her sadness can be read clearly. While she was more outspoken then her twin she was trying her best to be good. She wasn't used to serving as it appears. Her full breasts bounce and sway with each movement being clung to by her wet tight bathingsuit. Her pert nipples already hard just being near her master knowing what he wanted. Looking up at him she hoped he would take pity on her.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:37 pm

Arblis had expected defiance, or at least petulance from Sapphire, not this submissive acceptance of her failings. Where was the fiery spirited girl who was willing to sell herself to save her sister? Was it possible he'd misjudged her, and her failures were simply inexperience, rather than defiance?

The Djinn circled the blue haired young woman as she looked up from her bow, hoping to find mercy in her master's eyes. Her tight bikini was nearly transparent when wet and clearly showed him how aroused she'd become at his simple presence. Her need was pouring off her in waves, letting him taste her sincerity.

First was simple physical lust, which while not unexpected was certainly a good sign. Some girls would still be in denial of the pleasure he offered them, but clearly Sapphire had moved past that.

Second was her desire to stay with her sister. Again, predictable, but he was mildly surprised by its ferocity. Sapphire would pay any price, suffer any hardship, and serve any master if it meant she could stay by Ruby's side.

Last came the weakest, but still powerful need, the need to serve. Her entire life had been run by her family, and though she might deny it and fight against them, in her core Sapphire wantes a duty, a master who could give her purpose and take away the uncertainty of the world.

After his second complete circle of her body, Arblis glided forward and took her by the chin, lightly lifting her eyes to meet his.

"It appears that I may have judged you too harshly. I am your master, and if I have failed to train you to my standards, then I am to blame, not you. You are forgiven for disobeying me today.

Do not think that will mean you have an easy time of things. This only shows me that I must take a more active roll in your training, and that starts now."

He raised his hand and allowed his wispy body to form a black tapered plug, letting it float in the air before her face.

"This will be the first tool for your training. It is a piece of my essence, and will let me sense your location and strong emotions. You will wear it at all times unless absolutely necessary, until I command you otherwise. If you focus your feelings on your desire for your master, it will draw my attention, and I may offer you some guidance of you are unsure how to serve me best."

The Djinn smiled wolfishly, running his lustful gaze over her sexy body.

"It will also train you in another way. For all of Ruby's finer points, she is still timid, while you have the courage to serve your master, even when his demands are new and scarey. This gift will help your body adapt and form itself to be a perfect tool for your master's pleasure. Now bend over, so that I can properly present you with it."

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Hearing what he says she relaxs a bit. Her heart racing as the young woman learned she was ok. Seeing her master circle her she knew he could tell she was acting submissivly because her body was craving what he does to her each time he is near. Her desire and need building as he inspects her cuple freely offerd body. Seeing the plug and hearing what he says she bites her lip and bends resting her hands on her knees as she gazes back at him. Her desire almost dripping down her legs though it is hard to see because she is wet but he would be able to tell. Her large breasts almost popping from her top as she moves flashing her master her areola in the reflection of the water.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:19 pm

Arblis could see the burning need in Sapphire's as she presented her virgin ass for to do with as he wished, and knew he'd made the right choice. His servant was still willful, and he expected her to cause trouble in the future, but for now that will was focused towards a single goal: feeling more of the life altering pleasure he'd introduced her to. There was no mistaking those "Fuck me" eyes.

He moved up behind her, now fully solid, and grabbed her tight, toned ass, squeezing it roughly as if to declare his ownership, before moving to the ties of her bottoms and deftly releasing the string, allowing the tiny piece of fabric to fall to the floor. He was left looking at her perfect pussy, dripping wet as much from her lust as the pool, but his focus was higher, on the the pink star he was about to claim.

He reached the hand holding her gift down to where she stared back at him and pressed it to her lips, "Suck it. Make sure you get it good and wet before you stick it up this sweet little ass of yours."

As the toy was made from his essence, he could feel her tongue as she did as he commanded, lathering it with attention before he pulled it from her lips with a "Pop".

While she worked, two of his fingers ran up and down her wet slit, coating themselves in her juices, before shifting to her backdoor and gently probing the entrance, letting her own sexual desires prepare her for the next step.

Once she was ready, he pressed the plug against her virginal entrance and applied insistent pressure, not forcing her to apart, but also not allpwing any resistance to stop him. "Relax and breath. Just trust your master and he'll make you feel amazing."

He felt the resistance give, and slid the toy the rest of the way inside her tight rear, the base still showing behind her as a mark of her proper obedience.

"Now what do you say when your master gives you a gift?"

He waited for a proper reply, before moving to stand in front of the still bent over servant, his massive spire standing errect be for her face. He reached down to pat the top of her head, then caressed her cheek.

Very good my pet. Your master is well pleased with you, but you haven't fully earned your reward yet. First, tend to my cock as I've taught you, and then you'll get a taste of the pleasure I know you need so badly.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:45 pm

Turning her head to face forward with her lip caught in her teeth she whimpered embarrassed as her bottoms fall exposing her butt and pussy to him. Nyahing and jerking as she felt him teasing her tight ass with the plug and stroking her trembling labia. Hearing her master's words she takes a breath and trys to relax only to ek feeling the toy on her lips sucking it like instructed. once he moves the toy to her rear she jerks at first but gulps for breath as each inch pushes into her tight virgin rear end. Once the toy is in her and she is trembling hard she looks up and begins to lick her master's shaft taking it in her mouth to suck the way he taught her with her lounge wrapped around the shaft.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Sapphire's skills had certainly improved over the last week of practice, but they were still more enthusiasm than technique. This time as she went to work pleauring his cock, he was careful to give her clear instructions directing her how best to pleasure her master.

"Mmmm that's good, but don't stop moving your tongue when you increase the suction. Better! But don't take it deeper than you can handle. You'll just gag if you try deepthroating right now, and totally ruin the rhythm. Don't forget to use your hands too especially when your mouth is getting tired. I want you pleasuring me constantly until you're done, not just in spurts and starts."

Despite his criticisms and instruction, Sapphire's mouth and tongue felt fantastic, eagerly implimenting every new pointer he gave as she wrapped his cock in her warmth. He allowed her tend to him for quite a while, letting her grow familiar with ever inch of his throbbing member and teaching her all of the intricacies of giving head.

Eventually, he told her to pause and catch her breath.

"You've been doing excellently my little pet. Now, we're going to try something a bit harder. We need to train your gag reflex to not rebel at taking your master's cock down your throat."

Once she was ready, he put his hand to the back of her head, guiding her insistently to take inch after inch of his meat between her lips, feeli g the sweet wetness as she wrapped him in her mouth, and finally the tightness as he pressed down her throat, causing it to bulge with his size.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:50 pm

Surprising her master she does begin to take him deep in her throat she takes his words in and does as told. Her head moving back and forth on his shaft as she trembles bad with the toy in her puckerd hole. Her large breasts swaying with each movement as she sucks her master deeper then he expected. It was almost like it wasn;t her first time giving head. Soon she pulls off him to rest her jaw as her hands take over showing she intended to do as he told to show him she ment it when she wanted to be his pet. Moving up she timidly wraps her breasts around his inhuman shaft hoping he liked her titfuck.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Sapphire's skills at this were certainly a pleasant surprise, successfully taking his dick far deeper down her throat than your average novice would even attempt. Being wrapped in that wet tightness felt sublime, each bob of her head taking him deeper down her throat pussy as she used every ounce of skill to satisfy her master. He could tell she was pushing herself, and couldn't keep up that pace for long, so was pleased when she pulled his cock free from her mouth, still coated in her slick saliva, and instead raised her beautiful breasts to pleasure him.

The soft flesh of her mounds engulfed him as her hands pressed to either side, working them up and down along his shaft. He was long enough that even her impressive tits couldn't hope to cover his entire member, leaving the head free for her tongue to tend to. The feeling of its soft wetness rolling over his tip was pure bliss, and her eager work quickly had him approaching the edge.

"Mmmmm, you are doing an EXCELLENT job pet. Such a dutiful pet deserves her gift. Open wide, and receive your master's cum!" He pulled back to have room to aim as he released pure concentrated lust at his slave, some of his spunk landing on her tongue, but most of it spraying across her lovely lips and face. A second stream spurted free, this time aimed at her sensitive tits, the magic of his cum only heightening her already pounding lust as it sunk into her pale skin.

"This clearly isn't your first time tasting a cock. When did you learn these skills, and why didn't you inform your master? Were you visited by another one of this place's guests?"

He listened to her answer patiently, then waved a hand dismissively. "It is no matter. A slave's duty is always to improve at pleasing her master. I will provide you with a replica of my cock to practice on, and I expect you and Ruby to train with it every night." He smirked knowingly as he continued "What other uses you find for it are entirely up to you. Speaking of which, I believe I mentioned something about a reward for a job well done. Tell me, my little cock hungry slave, how would you like me to ravage your sweet little pussy? Would you like to simply be grabbed and lifted up on my cock, letting your entire weight slam it deep into your womb? Or maybe you'd prefer to take it doggy style, like a bitch in heat, your master rutting against your sexy ass and reaching around to grope your hanging tits? Perhaps you want to prove yourself by taking the initiative. Would you like to ride your master's dick, fucking yourself senseless on his length? Let me feel your desire!"

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:55 pm

Hearing her masters words she flushs to embarrassed to admit how she got skilled in oral. Opening her mouth wide she swollows the lust laced cum her master shoots in her mouth and rubs the rest into her face and breasts to show her loyalty to him. Hearing his question she flushs and looks up at him before asking. Do we only need to do it one way? You did say I did excellent. Would it be to much to ask for multiple rounds from my master? Hoping he would allow it she moved onto her back submissively. By this point her body was so hot for him she just wanted to feel him take her and make the ache and itch stop.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:04 pm

Arblis leaned down, mounting the submissive little slave and pressing his raging boner against her dripping sex. He rubbed his length up and down along her slit, coating himself in her juices and toying with her folds. His mouth met hers in a passionate kiss, his burning mouth stealing her breath away, before pulling back and smiling down at her. "My, aren't you a greedy little slave? We'll just need to see whether your body can hold out that long, won't we."

With that, he thrust forward into her aching depths. His massive cock forced her tight channel apart, like he was forging her cunt to be a perfect fit for his lust by hammering away at her. Each thrust delved deeper than the last, hot and heavy as her moans drove him forward. Looking down, he could see the bulge in her belly as evidence of just how ferociously he was fucking his pet's little cunny. Beyond the normal tightness of her depths, he could feel his dick rubbing against the rigid toy stuffed up her ass, each thrust massaging the thin wall separating the two invaders.

His hands moved to her heaving chest and the rock hard nipples begging for his touch. Fingers grabbed each, pinching the sweet nubs and pulling, adding just a twinge of pain to the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing. He rolled those nipples against his thumb, teasing them delightfully and wringing as much pleasure from her body as possible.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Biting her lip as she felt him move behind her unable not to wiggle. The toy in her rear making her super sensitive and excited. Once he master enters her she crys out as both her holes were filled so much that it stretched her. Looking down she can see the bulge in her stomach as her master claims her. Whimpering oh god over and over he can hear her breathing come in gasps as she rocks back and forth with him her full breasts resting in his hands. The small pain only served to excite her more as she yelps and arches more securely into his chest. Her body feeling like it will melt.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next