View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just a dip (for Sapphire Gale) 

Post Re: Just a dip (for Sapphire Gale)
Arblis could feel his hardness slamming against the blue haired beauty's womb as he fucked her senseless, her whimpers, her yells, and her cries for god all mixing together as music to match the beat of his thrusts. He could already feel her tightening around him, her body telling him just how close she was to her first climax.

He focused on the plug in her newly claimed ass, connecting with that piece of his essence, and causing it to hum within her depths. The vibrations felt amazing through the walls of her pussy, but they must feel even better for his slave as the reverberated deep within her core.

"That's right Sapphire, cum for me. Feed me your lust. Forget everything except my cock, your cunt, the pleasure."

As he felt her clench up around him, he unleased a wave of his seed deep within her womb, pure magical energy pushing her orgasm into over drive, leaving her twitching beneath him. He slowed his pace, but never stopped moving as he rode her through the convulsions, never letting her sensitive pussy experience a single moment without pleasure.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:48 am

Panting hard with her whole body tingling from his power the second she felt him begin to cum it pushed her over the edge as she clamped down cumming hard on his inhuman shaft. Slumping weakly to the floor she was left panting and trembling as the after glow and the effects of his lust filled cum drove her need higher and higher instead of releveling it. After a few moments to recover she makes her way to her hands and knees still trembling to nuzzle at his shaft looking up at her master. Her full breasts hanging under her like udders as she kisses her masters cock that was still covered in they're shared cum.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:11 pm

Arblis ran his hand through his pet's hair as she dutifully cleaned his cock, looking up into his eyes with undisguised longing and need, even as her legs trembled. How could he have ever thought this woman would ever want to be something other than a cock hungry slave? Only a week of his attentions, and already she'd become addicted to the pleasure he offered her.

As she swallowed the last remnants of their mingled cum he could tell her legs wouldn't be able to support her weight for him to fuck her up against the wall as he'd planned. "Arms behind your back my pet. You're about to learn the joy of bondage, the freedom of knowing that you are entirely in your master's control, and thrill that he can do with your body whatever he wishes."

He created tentacles of black smoke which wrapped themselves around her entire body like cords, first binding her arms together behind her back, then crisscrossing around her chest so that her heavy breasts were squeezed between the tendrils, before finally frog tying her calves and thighs together and spreading them to give him entirely unrestrained access to her pussy, still dripping cum from his last release. The tentacles lifted the bound student from the ground, her back to the floor and lovely tits just begging for his attentions.

"Are your bindings too tight? Are they pinching anywhere? Tell me now, because you will not be released until I'm convinced you can stand on your own, and I fully intend to thoroughly use your sweet body." To punctuate his words, his hand reached out to grab one of her engorged nipples, pulling it upwards and watching as her breast extended to match it. Once she said she was ready his hands went to her hips, aligning his raging erection against her suspended form, and heaved, pulling her entire body towards him and impaling her on his spire in a single mind blowing spike of pleasure. Again and again he slammed her quivering cunt against his hips, feeling himself bottoming out against her cervix with each thrust.

The tendrils of smoke crossing her chest each sprouted small black tendrils, which assaulted her bound tits, squeezing, groping, assaulting her nipples. No matter how she squirmed under the onslaught of pleasure, there was no escaping her master's touch as he slowly but surely fucked her senseless.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:49 pm

Yelping and squerming as she feels her master tieing her up and suspending her like this. Looking back as he asks if she was ok she nods and was about to say yes when she cried out feeling her master thrust so hard into her tight trembling pussy. Her large tits swinging as he fucks her like the toy she was. Her insides bulging and stretching as he fills her pussy while his plug filled her virgin ass to the brim. Her trembling is accompanied by eks as she feels so very full as both of her holes are filled driving her crazy as the cums effect still drives her wild her head going blank as the bliss skyrockets

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:59 am

The black tendrils squirmed all over Sapphire's mounds, never letting even an inch of skin go unattended. Her nipples in particular were the center of attention, constantly being rubbed, pulled, tweaked and toyed with by the manifestations of his essence.

At the same time, his hips thrust into his toy's fuck hole in rhythm with the pulsing lust radiating from her. With each thrust he could see her stomach bulge under the onslaught of his rigid cock, evidence of how completely and utterly he owned her body. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over already, as one orgasm after another rocked her bound form. He could feel her body trembling against the essence holding her, trying by instinct to break free, but entirely helpless to do anything but serve her master's pleasure.

Arblis was careful not to fuck Sapphire unconscious, pausing from time to time to let her collect herself a hair, before slamming her cunt down his rod again. Time lost all meaning as the tides of pleasure crashed over her, but eventually there was a new sensation. The constant pounding against the sacred wall of her cervix had finally forced it to give way, letting his cock penetrate to the very depths of her womb. That new high of ecstacy was enough to push him over the edge, his seed streaming out to mark even her deepest point as his. The raw, concentrated lust poured through her senses, shocking her to an entirely new level of bliss, as if shocked by a defibrillator. Where her mind had been drifting into a stupor of sex and pleasure, now she couldn't help but feel every sanity stealing ounce of rapture engulfing her. He pulled out, spraying a second stream of his cum to coat her bound form in his essence, paying special attention to give her lovely tits an extra large helping.

He had been right that she would be at her limit after this round, but was pleased to hear an occasional moan or twitch in her bonds to show she remained at least partially conscious. He walked around her body, and leaned down to pressed his burning lips to her forehead. "You've done very well tonight my lovely slave. Your master is pleased with you. Rest for a time, and when you've recovered a bit I will show you the greatest pleasure of the night. I'll leave you here for now. hopefully none of your classmates will walk in to see you in this situation. Wouldn't THAT be embarrassing." He created a blindfold from his form, covering Sapphire's eyes, and letting her mind run wild over who might discover her, bound, blindfolded, and covered with cum in the gym.

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:25 am

Feeling her master manipulating her body over and over while the hot rod claims her trembling tight cunt. Hanging like she is all she can do is writhe and endure it not that she would stop her master. Each time he stops she gulps for breath as she is edged more and more left to calm down instead of being finished in by the cock pounding in her temple of lust and bliss. The tendrils on her breasts and nipples only make her tighten and squirm more as she is forced to bounce from orgasm to orgasm.(sorry for short supply. kind of out of practice)

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:40 pm

Arblis left her hanging in the air to recover, with only the toy in her ass as stimulation, while he opened an ajoining room and floated in. Shokushu's sports facilities were state of the art, and the physical trainer's office he entered contained all sorts of useful objects. First the obvious, he grabbed a large bottle of body oil in one tendril, which he suspected Sapphire would greatly appreciate once he returned to claim her anal virginity.

Looking around, he also spotted a small machine with wires leading to electrode pads. He was reasonably sure the devices were used to stimulate athletes' muscles, but it would work just as well on his slave's sensative breasts. Another tentacle gathered it and the bottle of gel sitting next to it.

With nothing else of interest, he silently returned to the hanging young woman, noticing as globs of his seed occassionally dripped from her still twitching slit. After taking so much of his cum so quickly, she would still be insatiably horny, but her body would need more of a rest before what was to come.

Leaving the blindfold in place, Arblis held the bottle of oil over her hyper sensative breasts and squeezed, letting the cold liquid fall down over her hit body. His warm hands soon followed, massaging the slick liquid onto her skin around the tendrils of smoke still suspending her in the air.

He never spoke as he worked, but was constantly feeding of his slave's delicious need as he methodically coated every inch of her skin.

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:28 pm

Left hanging there she squerms and pants hard unable to see what her master was doing. After a little bit she calmed down only to feel her master pour oil on her breasts and massage it into her breasts and super tender nipples making her jerk and whimper her master's name. Writhing wildly he can feel her excitement skyrocketing as her tender body is teased and tormented all while she was kept in the dark which only heightened her sensitivity as she knew what he had planned next he had said so himself he planned to take her anal virginity.

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Sapphire's skin was soon shining with oil as her master indulged himself, playfully toying with her large breasts and running his fingers up and down her taut stomach. He could feel the desperate need radiating off of her like a furnace, and the way she kept repeating his name like a mantra was like music to his ears. He had intended to give the girl a break so that she could recover some strength before he claimed her rear, but clearly his touch was making her too horny for that to be practical. He supposed it didn't really matter. Her body was his to do with as he pleased, and if she passed out too quickly, that wouldn't stop him from using her senseless body until he was satisfied.

He floated around her body, until he was before her spread thighs. He smiled when he saw his cum still dripping from her well used cunt, before shifting his gaze lower to the end of the plug visible sticking from her hole. He pulled the toy free, her ass slow to return to its tight pucker after so long being filled. He quickly slipped two fingers coated in the slick oil into her waiting rear, sliding them deep inside and coating her inner walls in the slickness. He crooked his fingers, pressing against her inner walls and sending pleasure shooting through her body before pulling them free and reapplying the lube. He repeated the process several times, exploring her forbidden hole with his touch and devouring the pleasure that ran through her body as his digits discovered all of her most sensitive points. Any time he felt her coming close to a release, he pulled back to leave her desperately needing his touch, only to need to wait for his return.

"Doesn't this feel fantastic slave? I bet you can't wait for me to fill you with my cock can you? I think I want to hear you beg your master. Tell me how badly you want me to fuck your virgin ass. I'll give you what you want once I think you're sincere enough. While you do, let's add one more toy to this game."

He used formed tentecles of his essence while he toyed with her butt, drizzling the conductive gel he'd taken from the therapist's room across her swollen nipples. He pinched and tugged each one firmly, simply because he could, before sticking the pads of the electrodes over the sweet nubs. He on the power at a low setting, sending a faint buzz of electricity coursing through her breasts.

"Does that feel good pet? Do you want it higher? Do you want me to shock your huge tits while I fuck your ass?" He didn't need words to know her answer. Sapphire was drunk on lust and any pleasure he could give her would be accepted gladly. He turned up the power until he judged the shocks would just begin to sting before pulling his fingers free and aligning his cock with her needy hole.

"Alright slave, I think you've earned your reward."

Without another word he placed the tip of his rigid spire against her lubed up hole and shoved himself inside, finally claiming her body completely as his own.

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:16 am

Moaning loudly she trembles and shudders feeling her skin tingle where the lotion is spread over her tender breasts untill she felt patchs placed on her nipples. Hearing her masters words she whimpers loudly M-Master please fuck your pet., Take my anal virginity and mark me as yours. Writhing as she felt the toy removed only to feel his tip press agenst her open puckerd hole trying to push back to be filled by him. She might be tired as heck but the ammount of lust she had was driving her wild in need for her master. Her mind almost blank at this point as her body trys to get even more pleasure

Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:41 pm

By Fire and Ashes this girl was TIGHT. Even with the oil and the plug, he still needed to push to fit each inch of his member past her back door. He doubted that part was comfortable, but that was the cost of service. Sapphire's body existed for his pleasure now. His hands went to her hips, pulling her towards him bit by bit as first five, then six, then eight inches of throbbing cock disappeared within her constricting channel. Her hot depths felt absolutely amazing, slick walls clamping down as he paused to let her relax and adjust to the new intruder in her virgin hole.

"Mmmmm this feels incredible. I hope you're enjoying yourself, because I intend to use this hole every chance I get from now on."

Once her hole had accepted its new master he shifted his hips back until he was just at the edge of her puckered gates before thrusting back into her forbidden confines. He started slow at first, savoring the moment, but his self control was quickly exhausted as he picked up the pace. Each thrust came sooner than the last, until he had her entire body swinging in the restraints, his arms hammering her back against his cock before pulling her forward only to slam back again.

All the while Arblis was devouring the endless stream of lust and desire pouring out of the blue haired slave. He could feel just how much she wanted this, wanted to be owned, to be fucked, to be used as a toy for his pleasure, and that need tasted delicious. He removed the essence covering her eyes so he could get a better look at the expression of pure bliss on her face as she gave herself fully to him and loved every second of it.

Last edited by Machisimov on Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:33 pm

Feeling her master slowly push into her tight rear she jerks and writhes feeling pleasure mixed with pain as his shaft parts her formerly virgin ass to rest deep in her rear. Hearing his words she trys to look back but can't as she admites. I-It hurts but feels good to master. Oh god your so big. Panting hard she can only wiggle as her master uses her ass as his own cocksleeve. The poor girl's mind goes blank from the mix of pleasure and pain feeling him move in and out of the tight pucker makes her body go limp as she was so very near her limit. Her large breasts swaying and bouncing each time she moves.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:03 pm

What a good little slave she was, gladly accepting the stinging pain of having her ass stretched sonfar beyond its normal limit for her master's pleasure. Clearly she needed more pleasure to distract her from the discomfort.

He focused for a moment and grew a second cock from his dark essence, just above the first, and paused only a moment to line it up with her still dripping pussy, before plowing forward and burying himself to the hilt in both holes. He could feel her body convulsing and clenching around the new invader and taste the new heights of ecstasy he was pushing her to, and it only made his own pleasure more unbearable.

With each thrust both cocks were rubbing against the thin walls seperating her abused holes, letting him feel how he was defiling the pretty blue haired girl.

As he forced her closer and closer to her limit, Arblis could see Sappphire's features beginning to go slack, or tongue lolling from her mouth, eyes rolling wildly under the intense onslaught of pure bliss. Each release covered his cock with even more of her love juices and sent new convulsions coursing through her cunt and ass.

Finally it was too much, and he released a torrent of his seed, deep within both holes, filling her to the brim, and then beyond. Essence sprayed out around his cocks before he pulled out, shooting streams of the smokey fluid over her body, coating her body in her master's gift

Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2