View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Working Out (For Sephriot) 

Another whimper escapes the frightened girl, her words failing her, mind racing as she seeks out a reason for her to be let go. "I...I don't wanna be eaten..."

Maria Ashcrofte ~Busty British Bombshell~

Nabura Shai ~Sexy Wandering Succubus~

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:30 am

A chuckle, amused greatly the mass of rubbery material. “Oh, don’t worry, I will not eat you, even when I will get a bit from your body…” The slithering abbendage wiggling under the waistband of her sportshorts, wigging downwards still, her sex its goal, lying over it with its cold surface. “Believe me…we will have fun, lots of it.”

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 pm

She couldn't help it, wriggling, screaming in revulsion as she feels a tendril slip beneath her snug shorts, sliding down toward her sex as she tries her best to pull herself free of the gelatinous mass.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:32 am

Al she managed was a wiggle, that made his appendage rub over that slit of hers, the lightly bulbous head hinting to enter her. He smiled as he finally injected the venom, letting it seep into her where he touched her, making her breasts slowly fill with milk.
His body’s mass, a ring around her upper body, rolling downwards over her belly, still pinning those arms, waiting for her luscious orbs to fill and stretch her breasts skin.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:55 am

She gasps, wincing as she's injected with...something...her eyes going wide as she feels a pressure building in her breasts. The soft orbs swell, making her cry out in fear, not sure what exactly was happening to her.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:13 pm

He couldn’t really tell if her cry was in fear or already in pain as her breasts swelled, slowly but surely the milk taking the place it needed. “Soon….” He coos into her head, almost able to sense the milk already filled in her. Two appendages formed from his body, reaching up to her orbs, caressing around them, the bulbous heads flicking her nipples before encasing them, making her ready to be milked. “I will enjoy to taste you…”

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Maria whimpers, shifting, writhing, as the appendages clamp onto her nipples, her breasts aching horribly, swollen larger from the milk within them. This was just getting stranger, the girl barely able to handle all of this...the capture, being half-stripped and groped, and now...milked?

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3