View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Late Night Run (For Planeswalker)) 

She groaned. His injury to insult was starting to bug her. She felt regained energy when the second tentacle buried itself inside of her. She squeaked and her body straightened. She hadn't noticed but her hands were free now, but she didn't know what to do with them. Somehow they moved on their own. One of them moved down her stomach and down to her clit and started playing with it, while the other cupped her own breast and fondled it. She cursed at herself in her mind.

"Un...M-more." Crap! How did those words come out of her mouth? She doesn't even know whos body she's in now. She must be going crazy.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:50 am

Quivering again with delight, the shadowborn laughed. It was a raspy sound, for the creature did not vocalize often at all, barely able to make sounds. This was quite fun. It should have the girl report to the shed every day for experimentation. She was such a good subject.

"Hm. Alright then. I'll grant your wish."

Each of the tentacles in the girls various orifices split into two, giving a new spin on the situations as both of the midnight lashes did their work. Also, a single tiny tentacle, much like the ones holding and stimulating her breasts worked itself around her clit, the miniscule little arms almost overstimulating the flesh, sending a surge of pleasure through the girl.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:04 am
Profile YIM

She didn't know but it felt as if the tentacles had split into two, doubling her pleasure. She cringed and arched her back as she felt another orgasm coming. She moaned loudly and arched her back more, almost to its full extent when she felt the smaller tentacle begin to toy with her clit. That finally pushed her next orgasm. Her moans filled the entire shed.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:08 am

As the girl climaxed once more, Siolazar stopped it's pleasuring of her and watched as her chest heaved from deep breathing and her body tingled from the orgasm. The shadowborn lightly played at her nipples and breasts with the tentacles that it had wrapped about them.

"So, my little whore. You are going to come back here every day from now on. I have other experiments to conduct, and you are /such/ a good subject. Do you agree?"

The question was pointless of course, since it would do what it wanted, but it was always entertaining to give the beings a choice, as to watch their reactions when their choice was taken from them.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 am
Profile YIM

She groaned and closed her eyes. Her mind was too foggy to think. Somehow these words came out of her mouth subconciously. "Yes...I will come." Her chest stopped heaving as she gained some breath. She nodded and gulped. "I...Will come here." She groaned, whining that it had stopped pleasuring her. If she could think straight then she would probably be cussing this creature out for calling her a whore. But that would not be happening.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:52 am

A sudden surge of movement came from the shadowborn as the creature suddenly pushed deeply into the girl, plunging it's tentacles into all of her orifices. Ever part of her was filled to capacity, and trying it's hardest to make her mind spin with the burst of intensity. It might as well reward the girl for being such a good participant, even if a little unwilling.

"Good. I will be expecting you. Make sure you bring some wire and batteries, and some tape. If you forget any of it, I will make sure to punish you."

Every word spelled out on the wall was accomapanied by a deep thrust into the girl, sending more and more of her juices spraying out of her wet sex, the tentacle deep in her ass questing about as all of the tentacles suddenly sprouted the tiny feelers that toyed with her nipples, and they made sure that every centimeter of her insides were pleasured.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Lynn gasped and stared down at the large tentacle that had suddenly plunged into her mouth, though she acually invited it in, licking her tounge over it and sucking on it. Her cheeks blushed as she did this. No control at all. She moaned loudly against the tentacle in her mouth as the tentacles plunged and thrusted into her. She didn't quite read the words, though they somehow were in her mind and she understood them perfectly. Finally another orgasm hit her. The hardest one she's ever had. She screamed, though it was mostly muffled. Slowly her body went limp. Still concious, though craving energy.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:09 am

Siolazar smirked, or at least gave them best impression of one that it could lacking facial features, and it slowly released Lynn, letting it's wettened shadow tentacles slide out of her, letting her lie upon the floor, for the moment. It formed words in front of her so that she could read them.

"Oh, is my little whore toy tired?"

The shadowborn gathered the shadows from around the room and used them to pick up Lynn up, like it was cradling her. The tentacle that was wet with the juices from her sex was placed to her mouth and pushed against it a bit.

"Taste yourself, and know what kind of freak you really are.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes to see the words out of thin air appear infront of her. Then she felt the tentacle press against her mouth. The insulting words to her finally snapped her out of her pleasureable state. She now found her body was free. For a moment she stared at the shadow of the tentacle with HER cum on them. She couldn't beileve it. It was all sinking in. She glared at it. She could not have been angrier. Deep down she knew struggling wouldn't help, but it was better then feeling like a whore that it called her. She swatted a hand at it, wondering it would swap it away or simly go straight through it.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:25 am

The swatting away of the tentacle made Siolazar quiver with amusement. So, she had some fight left in her after all. How utterly funny. It pushed the tentacle towards her again, forcing it into her mouth with brute force.

"So, you finally decided to break through the hold that your body had on your mind did you? How does it feel to know that something that you wanted so much could feel so dirty?"

The shadowborn forced the tentacle in and out of her mouth now, making sure that Lynn tasted all of herself on her tongue, adding insult to injury.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Damn, damn, damn, was all that rang in her head, because she couldn't be saying it now could she? She closed her eyes tightly and tried to force her head away from it, but the shadow was everywhere, and she could get nowhere. She began to move her hands and legs, searching for the door. She had no idea where she was. It was soo dark, she could barely see the...well tentacle in her mouth. She acually didn't think her own juices tasted bad. Acually kind of good, though she would keep that to herself of course.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:42 am

The tentacle continued to push into Lynn's mouth as she searched about for the door, but she would find no solace in the exit, as the shadowborn still held the door shut fast. The tentacle ran itself over her tongue roughly, wringing out the juices in her mouth so that she could taste everything.

"Struggle all you'd like my little whore, you shall go nowhere unless I want you to."

The cradle beneath her dispersed, dropping her heavily to the ground, and the shadows wrapped around her neck, lifting her from the floor with an uncanny ease.

"I wonder if you will admit that you liked what I did to you again."

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

She tried to bite on the tentacle, though it wasn't acually there so it had no nerves, but she could still feel it there. And it felt awkward. She finally was able to get it out of her mouth. She could and took a big gulp of air for her lungs, though that was theo nly one she got before she fell to the floor, practicly knocking the air she had just breathed in and she was grabbed by the neck and lifted up. She quickly reached with her hands for the tentacle that was not there. She managed the courage, or stupidity to spit at the words it had formed. Hopefully it would get tired of her defiance and finally let her go and never bother her again.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:00 am

As the spit flew at the words that the shadowborn had formed in the air, some of the liquid landed on Siolazar. Oh, so she had the breath to spit did she? It could remedy that. The tentacle wrapped around her neck with vice-like force, almost choking her.

"Seems like you've got some energy in you still. Good. And if you've got the breath to spit at me, you have the breath to scream. Scream my little whore, scream."

Suddenly, 20 tentacles burst upwards from the floor and hovered below Lynn's ass. Gathering en masse, the lashes coiled and struck her bottom, leaving tiny, but stinging welts.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:06 am
Profile YIM

She cursed at herself and the monster in her mind. She coughed before the monster started to choke her. She wish she could grab onto something, but that would not happen. She kicked her legs, but they did not connect with anything. She felt like seh was in a world of darkness. That would give her nightmares. She wasn't even aware of the tentacles that had warped from the ground, until they started to lash at her sensitive ass. She really hated it when they did this. With each lash her screams grew louder. She felt tears start to well up in her eyes, though she did not let them fall. She hoped this was the last of her punishment. She didn't see how some people could enjoy this. Her screams filled the entire shed and bounced off the wall, ringing her ears.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next