View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Once again, the Infamous Olympic Pool (Wildthang) 

Post Once again, the Infamous Olympic Pool (Wildthang)
When at a loss for something to do, the pool attracts one student everytime.

This pool...has been described in the past as a place of danger. Quite a lot of student disappearances had been happening in it, which had not been confirmed due to lack of evidence. All the students who disappeared in it had come back unscathed, but with no memory as to why they disappeared.

Recently a lot of speculations had been said about this pool, but no one had been able to produce a clear story. So far no one had disappeared, either, thanks to the stories and a lot of precautionary measures taken up by the sane school officials. Once more the pool remained silent.

However, recently a student came back once again after a long, long time of disappearance and the said student was last seen swimming in this pool. Rumors buzzed once again and the pool attracted quite a lot of attention and new testers.

Of course, sooner than later it was bound to attract one particular student...that special student who would become the next story.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am
Profile YIM

Lynn enjoyed the track and Gymnasium, but what also got her attention, but the pool. The water was at the perfect temperature, and it was just the right hieght. She came down to the pool in her swim wear. A red bikini and a red bikini top. She didn't like the beach anymore. She dipped her legs then her entire body, diving into the pool.

When she came back up she had to get her hair out of her eyes, but she didn't mind. She floated on her back, staring at the ceiling. She wondered why no one else was here. It was a great day to swim. So she thought.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:19 pm

The pool has offered lots of things to the tired student body of the island school.

Whenever the students wanted to relax, the pool offered them something for their trouble. A place of solitude. Something to soothe their wracked nerves. This was the pool, and it was much more.

But like the ocean, the pool's surface did not reflect what was the turbulence underneath it.

A fierce battle was ongoing underneath the pool, a battle between a watery void and a creature of the depths. This was a battle for supremacy, for who should ever rule the pools and consider these as their permanent home.

The watery void shot two angry whirlpools of current at the creature but the creature was too swift. It swam around the void, then slashed...although the void had its own share of surprises. It was water. It moved as swiftly as he did, then it became a bubble...an airless bubble which threatened to cut short this battle for supremacy.

The other monstrous creature tried to gasp for breathe but nothing would even come to his lungs. He knows if this continued he would be in big, big trouble. He clawed and clawed but it seemed this would be his last...

Then, with one final burst of energy, he tore apart the being and utterly destroyed it. Thus he proved himself king of the pool and its undercurrents.

He laid on his back, exhausted. Knowing the top of the pool did not reflect the fierce battle underneath, nor did it even share the carcass. of the watery void...

Atop, a shadow swims, a very familiar shadow.

Ah, now come the spoils of war.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]