View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Come on, Don't Be Shy, What's in the Closet? (Miko) 

A squeaky little scream pours forth from Miko as the monster decides to play 'who turned your world upside down' on her. In this position her skirt and the remnants of her blouse unceremoniously followed the laws of gravity, uncovering the pink cotton underwear that covered her dignity, as well as her private areas.

"You tactless brute, turn me right side up this instant!!"

Her voice was clearly annoyed and angered, not a hint of fear in it as she demands for him to obey her.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Ah, the little honeyed delights he was more than ready to die for.

He was completely waiting for this. As they slowly opened up and showed up for all the world to see...well, mainly him and the inanimate objects that cluttered the cave-lab...he chuckled.

He couldn't stop it. He was like a kid with a new exciting toy to be played with. in this case, that toy was the girl and playing?

Well, it was a different kind of game. A game monsters like him loved to play.

Thus it was then that his tentacles started to move and whip up a storm, barely touching the girl's soft skin but doing it's job, further tearing up the remnants of what looked like a school uniform to shreds. And even more so, more and more of what remained of her to be seen showed up.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 am
Profile YIM

The beast started to tear off the rest of her torn trappings despite th little girls protests. slowly, the remnants of her blouse and skirt joined the rest of the tattered remains on the cave floor. No manner of screaming was stopping or slowing the monster from its activity, till nothing more than her pink undergarments remained to cover her cream colored skin.

If she didnt act now, she may not have another chance, so now Miko decides to take action, pointing her palms upward, or downward in this case, before reciting a slow and steady chant, growing louder by the moment as her eyes began to glow a brilliant blue. The spell started to take effect, unnoticed at first, but as she progressed, the monster would feel the very water from his insides get pulled out into the air, the process of magical dessication had begun, the drought spell was now in full effect.

Even with this simple spell, Miko had to put all her effort and concentration into maintaining it. Still, it would take several minutes for the spell to fully dry up her target, the only hope she had was that this creature was too clueless about what she was doing to notice the effect.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:14 am

The monster enjoyed the view that he was seeing right now. The girl's creamy skin perfectly contrasted with her pink undergarments, a bra and panty which clearly did not help any to dispel the monster's malicious thoughts.

" Very nice indeed..." He said, licking his lips to the point of almost drooling.

His tentacles had started to move when he noticed the girl's eyes have changed, leaving them almost a dull blue. He wanted to ask but dismissed it as nonsensical when he felt something happening. He felt thirsty. Overly thirsty. What the hell?

" Hey...what..." He started but he can't speak, he was too dry. It seemed water began seeping out of him in a slow pace, but enough to get him alarmed.

Then his idea came into mind.

" You are...not...a normal...girl...are you?" He said, straining to speak, although his grip was beginning to weaken. He figured he had to think of a way out of this...fast.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Miko didnt reply to his question, and just kept on chanting, her little voice rumbling through the cavern as she speaks word after runic word. Even with all the effort she was giving it, the spell was starting to grow lax, slowing down as she starts to shiver and sweat, beads of clear liquid forming on her skin as the strain takes it toll on her fragile body.

Thankfully enough, the monster hadnt decided to act, as any interruption would cause her concentration to break. All she needed were a few more minutes, as she felt his grip start to weaken, a sure sign that she was winning, Miko only needed the spell to last those few precious minutes so that she can make good on her escape.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:35 am

It was already growing bad enough that he was feeling disturbed. His throat was parched; he hadn't even felt this before, so this was something new to him.

He already was on his knees halfway of the incantation. That was when he noticed that the black of her eyes had disappeared and had figured out that she was the cause of the thing happening to him right now. He figure the only way possible for him to make it through was to use the thing which had given him the upper edge.

Praying against hope that she was still too tired or too dumb to think about escaping, he dropped her roughly on the stone floor and did a desperate somersault that had him landing rather roughly on the surface of the underground lagoon in the cave. He had grown half-unconscious due to the lack of water in his body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

She managed to weaken him enough to let her go, landing like a ragdoll thrown onto the floor. As soon as she hit the ground, the spell broke, leaving her short of breath, squeakily gasping for air as she lay on the ground.

The monster made a splash some ways away, meaning it had moved away from her, the spell went much better than she expected. The only drawback was that she was utterly spent, doing nothing much for the first few moments of freedom other than laying there and panting. The longer she stayed in that position, the more chance the monster had of recapture, so with what strength she managed to muster, Miko slowly stood up, almost tumbling back down as her knees buckled before barely stopping herself from falling. The half-naked student slowly shuffled towards the entrance to the room, her vision a tad hazy while she tries to get her bearings and get away from the monster.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:22 pm

It was a long time before he became half-conscious. His eyes could not see clearly but he could see a figure struggling on the floor to get away. He was completely drained.

Laughter.

He dismissed it as a figment of his imagination and allowed himself to submerge in the water. So cold, so...

'Hey'

That was not imagination.

' If you do not get the job done I would have to come out and keep you under wraps. You don't want that, do you?'

No.

' Good. Then move, idiot!'

He was right. His violent self was right. Suddenly energy coursed into his body, and he rose out of the water in a very ominous 'splash'. He landed perfectly on the floor and shot three tentacles into the direction of the girl.

If his aim was right, he would catch her. At least one had to connect and he was home free. He had a plan to avoid what had happened earlier.

The voice inside his head had disappeared.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 am
Profile YIM

Miko was barely out of the room when she heard a splash, then a loud booming sound afterwards. She had barely managed to turn when a tentacle shot past her head, grazing her hair and taking off a few strands. The other two he flung out found there mark, one hitting and wrapping around the girls neck while the other coils tightly around her tiny waist. Not a scream was heard, only a soft gasp as the tentacle constricts around her neck and partially shuts her airway. Immediately, her hands grasp the appendage on her neck, trying to pull it away or loosen it at the very least.

The monster had recovered far quicker than she expected, and she had yet to gain back any significant amount of strength. Miko was helpless, offering little resistance as the monsters asserts its grip on her delicate body.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:19 pm

It was all going the monster's way now, although he did not like to think he had been a bit careless in the early goings of the proceedings. He would've been in another position earlier if he hadn't been so much careless.

Slowly he reeled in his catch.

" Well, well..." He said. " Seems like we'll be in here for quite a while."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2