View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Observation 1(For Sephirot) 

I told the blob around me; nothing I had ever said rang more true than this; I just couldn't deny my body. even with my will I could only keep my mind in working order as I was forced into the throws of carnal pleasure by these things.

"I...I'm not wild in bed... I've only had sex with monsters by force... I've..."

I stopped myself... I had once been with someone by my own free will.. or at least I think it was my free will so I couldn't finish my sentence I just squirmed as it took from me wishing it would get things over with

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:27 am

“Your body tells a different story, my foxy.” He tells her, a tentacle forming out of his body, slowly snaking its way down her body, caressing her mound over her sex for a moment before dipping between her legs, scraping through her slit just once, taking with it the nectar that was lowing out of her, to bring the tentacle up to her, near her mouth. “See, you do like it.” The moist tentacle tip shimmering in the moonlight with her juices.
The tentacles sucking on her nipples, attached themselves more firm, the free end curling around her orbs, squeezing rhythmically.
“So your poor body has only been abused by the likes of me? Hmm, then I hope to at least make it…pleasurable for you.” If it was possible his smirk was heard while he talked in her head.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:03 am

"I'm quite...sorry... but, the mind and body... don't always agree..."

II managed to say as it placed my nectar on display for me. I shivered slightly as it began to milk me a bit more furiously before he again 'spoke' to me i could just picture his smirk an image i stared at in my mind a few times wishing I were somewhere else; science never seemed to help me in the situations.

"If...all all you want is my milk... why do you plan to..plan to rape me?"

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 am

“So you can’t enjoy this” he starts, the tentacles on her tail reforming to be one, lazily drawing circles around the area her tails were attached “but can you not at least appreciate the pleasure?” He was curious and as he did find his first victim that was talking to him at least he would ask some questions…maybe he was just teasing with it, just a bit.
The appendage, coated thick with her juices caressed over her lips, netting it with her body fluids before the tip is dragged along her body; he yaw, collarbone, the side of her breast, over her tummy to dip into her belly button before it continued its path over the mound of her sex to reach her swollen lips to run over them with its dull tip.
“Hmm, why? Pleasure in trade for my milk, a kind of thanks from me.”

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3