View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Showertime illusions (For Beth) 

Post Showertime illusions (For Beth)
For the first time since it's arrival at Shokushu, Exi rested. It had decided to take a break from the usual find and feed that it was performing across the campus to simply relax. It actually wasnt interested in finding a victim, though that wouldnt stop it if someone happened by.

It's resting place? Well, of course the only place it really felt at home, the showers in Shokushu's gym. There was almost always a nice steamy mist for it to hide in, taking cover from those who might notice.

It had just begun to drift off into what humans would call sleep, though Exi didnt sleep in their sense of the word, when something caught it's attention. Something... Delicious.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

Beth walked into the shower room dressed in her dark blue leotard sweaty from a day training in the gym. Her hair was a mess and tied in tight bun which she undid as she walked in the locker part of the showers.
Scanning the lockers she hummed out loud as she looked for her own personal locker. Once she found it she opened it and started to search for her shower gear.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile WWW

Exi shifted from it's resting position to cover the floor in a light mist, part of it curling up around her leg to make contact.

Someone's here!

Exi whispered into her mind, waiting to see her reaction.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

Beth continued huming outloud as she searched for her her ear finally she found it and began to sort through it before getting ready to step into the shower. She then thought she heard a voice barely a whisper echo around the around the empty room, Beth turned around to have a look and called out, " Hello is anyone there."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

Exi conjured up a slightly larger amount of energy to make an actual sound.

"Yesssss....."

Raspy, soft, just enough for her to hear, and he hoped enough to really get her heart racing.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth heard the whispery voice carry around the shower room she suddenly became very tense and frightened. Before she thought it was just her senses playing tricks on her but now as she started to urgently scan the room for the owner of the voice. Her grip tightened on her towel as she brought it close to her sweaty chest. As the seconds ticked by Beth's mind started to doubt that she heard the voice in the first place to check she shouted out again, "No tricks now is anyone there."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

Exi ran another suggestion through her mind. One of the room beginning to fall. First the walls, then the floor. The floor seemed to tile away, falling and growing closer to her, leaving only one tile for her to stand on.

Yesss someone is here....

Exi spoke into her mind.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Beth looked around the room and saw in fall away and disappear before her eyes. It seem that the walls , lockers and showers themselves were all fading into darkness leaving Beth standing alone on one single tile. She balanced carefully on the tile beneath her desperate not to fall into the dark below her, while she was doing she also tried to keep herself together and wouldn't allow herself to panic or lose her head. Then she heard it, a whisper in her mind. In return she could only cry out into the darkness, "Whose there stop this now."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile WWW

Beth looked around the room and saw in fall away and disappear before her eyes. It seem that the walls , lockers and showers themselves were all fading into darkness leaving Beth standing alone on one single tile. She balanced carefully on the tile beneath her desperate not to fall into the dark below her, while she was doing she also tried to keep herself together and wouldn't allow herself to panic or lose her head. Then she heard it, a whisper in her mind. In return she could only cry out into the darkness, "Whose there stop this now."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile WWW

Exi came from it's hiding spot and began slowly swirling around her, debating it's next move as it toyed with her, making flashes within itself every now and then to try and frighten her.

I dont think so. I think you'll rather enjoy what I have in store for you.

The first of a string of sexual suggestions began flowing into her mind, ones of her simply being raveged by Exi in it's slightly solid form.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]