View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Showering off (Ryujin) 

Ryujin growled with lust as Yuki cried out againand again, his arousal growing as she cried out her pleasure. He could feel her nails digging into his tough skin, theough they weren't enough to hurt. Her silken depths seemed to pull him back in with thrust into her gushing velvety cunt. He could feel the onset of orgasm as they continued their intense fucking, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh mixing with the sound of the hot water that poured over them both.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 am
Profile YIM

"A..a..ahhnnn!!!!" she let out a scream cumming hard all around his shaft, even though she had reached a peak, Yuki wanted to continue on further almost not wanting him to stop.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin shuddered as Yuki's spasming cunt contracted around his thrusting pole, pounding her as hard and as fast as he could. Throwing his head up to the ceiling he let out a loud feral roar as he was finally sent over the edge inside of her, spraying load after load of hot, thick wads of semen into her waiting womanhood. He grasped her head and planted a passionate kiss on her trembling lips, his tongue vibrating from a loud growl escaping his throat, playing with her's even as he continued spurting inside of her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

Her body suddenly relaxed as she felt his hot seed filling her up, blushing heavily she panted letting out soft muffled moans returning his kiss gently, a small thought crossed over the back of her mind 'even if i could reach my staff...it would be pointless now...i feel so weak, if he let me go i could barely move'

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin broke the kiss when his climax finally subsided. "Are you ready for more Yuki?" he asked panting, pinching her chin in his right hand. His left hand slid down from her hip to caress her smooth, round ass.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

"m..m..more.." she stuttered trying to make sense of the word for the moment, her mind was else where for some reason. She blinked a few times shaking her head a little "Would it make any difference if i said no..?"

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin smiled and licked her lower lip before replying, "Only if you weren't truly being honest with me Yuki." He cupped her left breast with his right hand, mauling the glorious hill between his large fingers. The pliant titflesh spilling out between his fingers and the nipple sending jolts of electricity through her as he pinched and twisted it. His left hand moved between her soft ass cheeks, pushing two digits into the tight confines of her anus and pumping them in and out slowly.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 am
Profile YIM

"you...you would actually let me go?" She then gasped her eyes widening a little as he assulted her body once more, flinching as he teased her large breasts. She then bit her bottom lip gently tencing up around his fingers as they slipped inside.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, but only if you were truly honest with me." he said to her before licking her left ear. His fingers pumped faster and harder inside of her hot ass, feeling his dick as it was still lodged inside of her. He leaned down to suck on the her right tit's turgid nipple, licking circles around it and pinching it by placing it between his teeth and biting down on the pink teat gently. He released her tit with a wet pop, "I would find it difficult to believe you want me to stop now though Yuki. Both of these lovely holes are squeezing me so tightly..." he said pumped his hips into her hot slit once, to emphasize his point. "Difficult but not impossible." he said and returned to his eager sucking of her breast.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:40 am
Profile YIM

She flinched lightly when he attacked her sensitive nipples, bitting her lip gently "A..ahhn w..ww.ell maybe...that might be true" she gulped not actually wanting to admit it to him that she was enjoying it. She bit down on her bottom lip letting out a loud cry when he thrust into her tight pink flower.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin looked up from his fervent sucking when he heard her muffled scream. With one final bite, he left her supple globe and whispered in her ear, "Yuki..." puasing to lick her ear, "...you're biting your lip again." he told her and tugged on her rigid nub. "That tells me..." he paused again to pinch her sensitive nub between two clawed fingers, "...that you are in fact enjoying this, but you don't want me to know." he said and nibbled gently on her ear lobe, stopping only to lick her ear occasionally. "Why Yuki?" he asked and stopped nibbling to pinch her chin again, "Is it because I'm not entirely human?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 am
Profile YIM

"n..not..oooh! ex.exactly that...mmn.." she trembled her head fogged up from the surprisingly gentle pleasure the creature gave her. The fact that he was not fully human never really bothered her in the first place. "o..outter apperances only go so deep....It mmmn would be a bit cliche to say that...its whats inside that counts" she mummbled softly.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 am
Profile YIM

He thrust into her silken folds lightly when she answered him, feeling his fingers moving inside of her ass when he did so. He pulled his fingers from her clit when he thrust into her, but began rubbing and stroking her small, pink nub between his fingers afterward. He moaned deeply and took her lobe between his lips, sucking gently and slowly sliding his lips off. "I' very glad to hear that Yuki. You don't know how many women have shown disgust at the way I look." He pumped his fingers into her clenching anus faster, the friction sending pleasant sensations through her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

She squeeled as he pinched her throbing sensitive clit her juices dripping down to the floor she trembled attempting to continue speaking though her sentences were broken up by sweet moans "Actually...you are kinda cute..mmmn I love reptiles.." she whispered lightly.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:32 am
Profile YIM

Although the huge beast didn't care to be refered to as a reptile, as the sound reminded him of the unintelligent beasts that roamed the planet, he was too taken aback by what she had said before that. Cute? Him? It was the first time he had ever heard the word in reference to himself. He paused in his movements, if only for a moment before leaning down to her. "If only I had met you sooner in my life Yuki." he said some with a hint of mourning in his voice. "You are the first person who has ever said such kind words to me. Thank you." he said and kissed her cheek ever so gently. He pinched her clit and returned his hand to her hip, moving her up and down on his shaft. "Now, are you ready to continue Yuki?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next