View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Water at Midnight (For Shapeless) 

Post The Water at Midnight (For Shapeless)
The entire day, Sara had been playing outside, working up a sweat and getting overheated, and after it had been dark for a long time. She decided that for the first time she was going to venture out to the pool and give it a shot. She was wearing a long green sweatshirt that went about halfway down her thighs, over top of her swimsuit. When she finally arrived at the pool, she looked at the clock for the first time.

"Midnight?!" She blinked. "Wow... I didnt know it was that long..." She walked over to the edge of the pool and looked in for a moment before taking off her sweatshirt and tossing it behind her. Her swimsuit was now visible. A green twopiece with a leafy pattern on it. "Now to go for a swim."

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:20 am

"Aaaaah", the monster had thought as he'd settled into the water just a few minutes prior, his clear, formless body virtually indistinguishable from the water around it, "What could be more relaxing than an nice swim?"

As if on cue, the green-haired girl had begun approaching, bringing wih her the promiose of somethng even better than the moment of solitude he'd come here for.

A nice swim would do him some good, but a good fuck would be even better.

Glasslive hands solidified in the water, wrapping around her tits and squeezing softly.

My profile

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 am

A few moments after she dove in, she felt the hands wrap around her small, yet overly sensitive breasts, making her shudder and go under for a moment, soaking her hair down to her head, coughing as she came back up for a breath.

"Wha.. What was that?" She was shaking now, frightened. "Ok... Calm down Saria... It's just your imagination... Playing tricks on you. Just the water being cold that did that... No big deal..."

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 am

He gave her breasts another squeeze, this one much harder, before starting to pull down the lower half of her swimsuit... not quite a thong but it didn't really qualify as panties, so really he didn't know what to call it...

That stupid thing the girls here wasted time covering their cunts with when they went swimming. He'd just call it that stupid thing the girls here wasted time covering their cunts with when they went swimming.

Slowly, a cruel, predatory chuckle rose from the water. Surely, she couldn't help but notice him now.

My profile

Last edited by ShapelessClear on Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:10 am

She was now treading water, shaking hard, eyes wide. "What the? No... No no no no... Please now..." She tried keeping her bottoms on, pulling at them with one hand while trying to swim back to the edge of the pool.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:11 am

"About time you noticed me," the thing chuckled, wrapping a tendril aroung her wrist and starting to pull on it as he tugged at her bikini bottom, squeezing her tits together roughly.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't put up a fight."

My profile

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]