View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fulfilling A Request (For Kanoe and Aleace) 

The young witch felt a bit strange. That feeling of confusion hasn't faded completely yet. But, hearing the soft whispers of her mistress in her mind, she knows what she must do. She sits down on her knees beside Aleace and gave her a slight nod.

"Sorry..was lost in thought," She says softly, "I..I do know her. She is someone very special to me and she wished to meet you herself."

Her cheeks blush faintly. She was rather nervous. What would happen if Aleace said no? How could she convince her friend? Isn't it her choice alone? The mass of befuddled thoughts were beginning to cause Kanoe a headache.

"She..She is wonderful," She continues, "She takes good care of me and only is angry if I misbehave. Exi can take care of you as well. Take care of us both. We just have to serve her interests."

There was little else she could do but tell Aleace about her mistress. It was hard to explain anything clearly though. As far back as she could remember, she was serving Exi. It was so strange. Her entire life revolved around her mistress. But, she wanted this right?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:53 pm

At the end of Kanoe's speech, Aleace's mouth had dropped with shock. What...did she want her to do? Serve that girl that they were just talking to?! This was a joke right? But her friend's serious face gave no snicker, no turn of emotion...she was serious.
"Your...being taken care of? By her? And you wish for me to join you? Uhh...I can't believe YOU of all people would be seduced into serving someone!" she cries out in bewilderment, having no sense or thoughts for the girl's feelings, she gives Kanoe a shake in her shoulders as her hands squeeze them enough as to not hurt her.
"What is going on between you two?!"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:57 pm

The mist floated away from Kanoe, having accomplished it's task, and then moved to Aleace. It waited, wanting to see how strongly Kanoe was going to defend her 'choice' before attempting to subdue the other witch.

Exi watched quietly from the bathroom, pretending to have walked out, a slightly nervous look on her face.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe was saddened slightly at Aleace's reaction. How could she not like Exi? There was no one better in the world or at least in Kanoe's confused mind there wasn't. She blinks in shock as the light witch takes a hold of her and proceeds to shake her. Why was this woman so upset? Perhaps Aleace does not understand completely. Yes, that had to be it. She gently brings her hand up and rests it on the other woman's cheek.

"It's ok," She says softly, "I was nothing before Exi took me in. She takes care of me and I would do anything for her. Please, will speak to her? She wishes to meet you. I am sure you will see why I serve her and why you should as well."

The dark witch was lacking her pride and own willpower. Completely written away from her memory, she only knew serving her mistress. She hopes Aleace could join her. Such a good friend should love to serve such a caring woman like Exi...

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2