View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fulfilling A Request (For Kanoe and Aleace) 

Post Fulfilling A Request (For Kanoe and Aleace)
Exi was in its usual resting place, the pool showers, not searching, not needing energy, simply resting. Its rest was filled with flashbacks of one of its more recent victims, though it wouldnt necesarily call her a victim. It at least kept up one ruse through her ordeal. Then it woke. Hunger. It did indeed need the energy from one of the girls, but who? It hoped that today was the day she followed through on her command. It stirred slightly, mist covering the floor of the showers, before moving out into the main pool room. The first thing it noticed was the water.

I hate pools... Aside from the conveniant equipment...

It took great care to avoid the pool as it patrolled the room, looking for any signs of recent activity before regressing into the showers again.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

~Bring me another, like you, to the pool.~

Kanoe shakes her head feebly as she lays there on her bed. It has been growing harder and harder to concentrate as the strange thought continues to run through her mind. The pools? Why does she have a sudden urge to go there? With a sigh, the witch gets out of bed. It was the weekend so there were not many classes active. She slips on a long black robe and walks out of her room.

Well...maybe Aleace would like to come to the pools with her. Kanoe had no swimsuit and was not even sure she was going to go swim anyway. Maybe she just wanted to hear the sound of water. It all sounds strange in her head but the urge kept drilling in her mind. She walks down a few flights of stairs down to the first floor of the dorms. Walking up to Aleace's door, she gives it a soft knock. She was not sure if the light witch would want to but some company did seem pleasant.

"Umm...Aleace?" She calls out softly, "I'm..I was going to the pool and was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

She must sound like a complete fool. Maybe this was a bad idea, shaking her head to herself.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:47 pm

Caught off guard by the knock, Aleace looked to the door curiously. Hearing Kanoe's voice speak out made her wonder why she would even think to talk so nonchalantly. Go to the pools? Simming? Kanoe? All sounded completely unlike the darker witch, but it was not Aleace to judge.
She quickly got up from where she was sitting and opened the door completely to show Kanoe her confused, yet hapiily surprised face. She gave a small nod to her in a small answer.
"Umm...sure Kanoe. I wouldn't mind. I'm not much for swimming, but I'll dip my feet in," she replied and shut the door behind her, locking it safely. She turned to the younger witch and made a gesture she was ready.
"After you."
She still found the ordeal strange, but it was pleasent to see Kanoe was willing to spend time with her. It felt...warm.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:23 pm

They both seemed to have the same opinion about swimming. But, Kanoe felt strangely relieved when Aleace accepted her invitation. Friends do go out together right? Yes, they will both sit at the pools. It can be a change of scenery for both of them. With her mind slightly more at ease, she begins walking keeping her pace slow so Aleace could walk beside her.

"I hope I was not interrupting anything," Kanoe says softly, "I'm not much for swimming either but I don't mind sitting by bodies of water. The beach is a bit of a walk though."

She took in a breath finally. Why was she so nervous? Kanoe shakes her head to herself again. Foolish, the thought kept popping in her head. She must be a total fool. Aleace was probably thinking the same behind her pleasant smile. She leads the other woman out of the dorms and over to the school campus. Was the pool even open? She never thought about that before as she walks over to one of the side entrances of the school, leading to the gymnasium. The young witch continues into the gym and walks down to otherside of the gym, opening the door leading to the indoor pool. She looks around as she steps inside.

"Seems no one else is here," She murmurs.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 pm

Aleace notices her fidgety, nervous ways, but thinks that is the mere asking her to do something with her that might be the cause, so she doesn't push it. She follows beside Kanoe and smiles to her with a quirked brow. Why all of the sudden seem so...like her? It was strangely nice, so she merely shook her head to her statement.
"Not at all, buddy. I was merely expiriementing with mana once more and have come to a very nice conclusion from studying just one strand," she states and walks into the opened door.
She immediatly freezes, feeling a chill down her spine. Was it a mere jolt? Or was her instincts trying to tell her something. No no, she shakes her head of such paranoia. Surely if there was a monster here, both Kanoe and Aleace would be more then a match for it. Gently stepping passed Kanoe, she begins to take off her socks and shoes. Once put away from the water's edge, she dips her legs all the way up to her knees and sighs withh satisfactory.
"Mmmm that feels nice," she murmures and leans back using her arms to prop herself up. She looks around and finds the whole being alone with Kanoe abit nerve racking, but tries to show the least she can.
Blinking, she turns to Kanoe and nods.
"You know, I am not much into swimming either. I uhh...I get shy to easily showing so much of my body," she admits and blushes while chuckling sheepishly.
I do wonder why Kanoe is acting so nervous. Is she shy around me or something? Funny, she wasn't a few days ago.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:02 am

It wasnt long after Exi had made its check that the two came into the pool. The combined energy from the two witches stirred it awake again, hunger knawing at it's mind.

She's here... And she obeyed. That's a good girl.

Exi debated on it's tactics for a moment. Slip out around them as it's mist form, go to them as his humanoid form, or maybe try a new form? The last option pulled to it a little more than the rest, growing slightly bored with it's other tactics. In a few moments, Exi formed into the shape of a female. She had the same ears, eyes, hair, and build as it's male form, the only difference was gender.

"Now lets see what I can do. Hehe. This should be fun." She smiled and walked out, wearing a black swimsuit. Part of the back of her swimsuit was missing, that piece in the form of mist in order to begin suggesting to Kanoe.

"Oh... H-Hello... I didnt know anyone else was here... I'm not interrupting, am I?" She blushed beet red, lowering her eyes a bit to avoid looking either in the eyes, trying to seem innocent and harmless.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:22 am
Profile YIM

"I..I don't like revealing myself infront of people either," Kanoe says softly to Aleace.

The young woman gently lifts her robes slightly. Pale silky legs began to show as she walks over beside Aleace. Robes were not the best to dip one's feet into the water but, she did not really think things through. She lifts her robes up to her knees as she gets ready to sit down beside the light witch. Kanoe nearly jumps at the sound of another woman's nervous voice. She releases her robe, letting it fall and cover her legs as she turns to face the other student.

"Oh..umm..no, you're not interrupting," She replies.

Why was she so jumpy? Tch, how annoying. Kanoe sits up straight and straightens our her robes before looking at the student. She was no one she really recognize but then again she did not really put many students to memory in this school. The pool still seemed rather empty with just the three of them so she no harm of this girl staying and swimming in the pool. This student was the only one dressed to actually go swimming.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:11 pm

Glancing up to the new girl, she felt a tinge of...fear? Ha! Her mind must be playing tricks. Straightening herself out for a more modest appearence, she looks to the girl with a warm smile.
"Not at all. We were merely just enjoying the cool water. Your more then welcome to join us if you want," she softly put and kept her gaze to her.
"Are you new? I have never seen you before, or I could've just missed you in the halls," she starts, getting a small conversation going.
She makes a quick sight of Kanoe's face, and saw her puzzled look. She did not know this girl either. Hmm, odd, but no matter. This girl seemed nice enough. It was unfortunate she did not register how wrong she was.
She turned her head around just looked forward with a small smile. She kicked her legs softly in the pool, not causing a splash, but light ripples on the surface as she hummed to herself.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:21 pm

"Y-yes... I am new..." She sat a little bit away, dipping her legs into the water. It took a bit of concentration to do it though, keeping herself together in the water proving to be a difficult task.

"My name is Exi." She smiled. The name seemed to echo in Kanoe's mind, the creature starting to use it's suggestion on her.

"What are your names?"

(Apologies for dissappearing. Exams, moving, other things, have taken up a bit of time.)

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe blinks for a moment as the girl spoke her name. Exi, why did it feel like she knew that name? She never recalled meeting a student like her before. She kept staring at the woman until she realized what she was doing. With a quick shake of her head, she tries to get her mind back to focus. What was the question again? Oh, her name..

"It's Kanoe," She answers softly.

She felt a bit strange since hearing that name. It was like some memories were stirring in her mind that she never knew she had. But all she could pick up were other single words here and there, it was all so confusing.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 pm

"Mines Aleace. Pleasure to meet you, Exi," Says Aleace rather nicely and qives a heart-filled and frindly smile to her. She seemed normal to her, but as she peered to Kanoe she blinked with confusion. She seemed to know her or something...
She sways her legs in the water absentmindly, not exactly sure what she should say next but she did manage to find some words to spit out.
"So...what made you decide to come here of all places, Exi?"

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:29 pm

"I dont know really, I guess..." She looked away a little, as if trying to decide on why she chose Shokushu.

Another whisper in Kanoe's mind.

'Kanoe... Remember me?'

Exi's voice... But she was talking to Aleace...

"Why did you come here?" She looked back up to her, a slight tilt to her head.

'Remember...' Exi released her memories at that point. At least, the memories Exi wanted her to see, the ones of her enjoying herself. Something was different about them though. Instead of Kanoe enjoying herself with Exi's true form, it was with Exi's current form, but they filled the slot just the same.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe blinks as her eyes glaze over briefly. Was she hearing things? Exi was speaking but the words did not match her lips. The girl was not even looking at her. Maybe it was just her imagination. As the two women spoke to each other, memories suddenly flood through her mind. The witch was gazing blankly at Exi as she was reminded of her role once more. She was a slave to this woman. She could not seem to remember when she was not one. Her head shakes feebly but the memories just kept growing stronger until finally she gazes at Exi, her mistress.

She remembers why she brought Aleace here. Exi wanted another toy like herself. Kanoe could not help but feel guilt for bringing her friend here without informing her of this. Her mind was so confused lately. She was sure the light witch would be happy serving Exi like she does. Yes, they will both be very happy when mistress rewards them both.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:47 pm

"Oh nono!! I emant the pool, silly! Kanoe invited me to come along here. So I did. Just piddling around.." she says and doesn't say all much else. She was becoming a tad nervous with this new girl and Kanoe falling silent as she talked to her.
She fidgeted slightly a sshe tried to think of something else to say, but found nothing whatsoever to talk of. Perhaps it would've been better to have just studied magic with Kanoe rather then going to the pool...

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:57 am

'My pet... I wish for you to attempt to persuade this... Aleace, towards my interests.'

Exi pulled her legs from the water and stood, looking around a bit before letting her eyes settle on the bathroom.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll return in a moment." Exi took a quick pace to the bathroom, waiting just inside, listening.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next