View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Testing the water (for Cuckoo) 

Post Testing the water (for Cuckoo)
Slowly, she dipped her toes into the water.

God, those suitcases were heavy. It would feel so good to relax...

Some nice, cold water, far away from everyone.

She sighed quietly, closing her eyes as she slipped into the shallow wnd of the pool. A nice, modest black one-piece covered her body... There was no way she could fill out anything more... glamorous.

At least she'd had the foresight to bring it. She thought she'd never use it. That was before all the sweat and frustration of dealing with her suitcases, though, and she certainly couldn't think of a better way to relax and cool off.

after all, nobody else would be at the pool at 10 AM on a Monday, right? Everyone else had to be at class!

And there was no way she'd miss her only chance to have this cool, clear water all to herself without having to worry about what anyone would say if they saw the way the cold water made her tight little nipples harden through her swimsuit...

She wuldn't stay here too long. There was a fine line between cooling off and pneumonia. Maybe by the time she'd got her strength back, she'd have come up with a way to warm up afterwards.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:41 am

After several days without finding any young girls along the beach, Cukoo seemed to have been running out of lucky recently. While the massive black blob did not like venturing across the island, he found that if he wanted the delicious sexual jucies he so longed for, he would have to seek other areas besides the beaches.

Luckily for Cukoo, he had come across several pools on the island when he had this problem before. While it seemed like the young girl did not visit the pools as much as the beaches, he would occasionally find a lovely young girl in or around these pools. Therefore, on this particular day, Cukoo would try his luck at one of the indoor pools on the island.

It did not take long for the massive blob's luck to turn around. Just several minutes after settling to the bottom of the deepest part of the pool, a young girl began to make her way into the water. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up through the water, staring at her lovely body clad in a tight black swimsuit as she tip-toed through the shallow end. The black blob let out a silent laugh, knowing that soon he would have all the sweet sexual jucies he could crave.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:01 am

Slowly, she lowered herself into the water, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly.

At the very least, she had solitude here. Cold, goosepimply solitude, but at least nobody would see her in her swimsuit. She'd never gone swimming with anyine else around, and she never would... Why put all her body's imperfections on display like that?

She wasn't even swimming now... she just leaned against the side of the pool, eyes closed, up to her neck in the cool, crisp water, letting all her cares melt away and pretending the world didn't exist.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:55 am

As the young girl relaxed up against the side, Cukoo's blobbish form slowly began to slide across the slick bottom of the pool. His dark eyes stayed locked on the girl's lovely body, gazing up and down her shapely form. The one-piece swimsuit she wore suited her well, clinging tightly to her slender body and showing off her shapely hips and thighs. Cukoo knew from the sight of her that she would give him plenty of the sexual juices he enjoyed so much.

Several of Cukoo's thick black tentacles slowly began to extend out from his large blobbish body. Moving silently across the bottom of the pool, the thick tentacles moved to within a couple feet of the young girl. Cukoo laughed silently to himself once again. Soon, she would belong to him...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 am

She let out a soft sig, and started to lose herself in tought...

That was when she heard a faint splash, and opened her eyes.

Out of all the mistakes she'd made in her life,.. and there had been quite a few.. choosing this moment to look may have been the worst yet.

She couldn't reallly be seeing this... This massive, oily black thing looming in front of her...

But she was too frightened to reach out to try to pull away the coistujme, and terrified of the posibility that it was as real as it looked, so as her knees gave wa, dhe did what any sane girl would do in her position...

She screamed.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:17 am

Cukoo suddenly realized that young girl had seen him approach. Now was the time to strike.

In an instant, several thick black tentacles shot out from the water, quickly lashing around her wrists and binding them over her head. The tentacles quickly pulled the small girl out of the water by her arms, holding her wet body aloft over the water. Another set of thick tentacles quickly lashed around her ankles and hips, squeezing tightly around them and making sure that she could only wiggle and squirm slightly.

Slowly, Cukoo's massive form began to rise from the surface of the water. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, growing over eight feet tall when fully emerged. The massive blob quivered and shook as more thick tentacles began to grow from it's huge body, while two dark blue eyes slowly opened on the front of the black blob. As the eyes slowly opened, a large hole slowly began to open in the front of the black mass, forming a huge mouth lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a long black tongue.

Suddenly, a deep watery laugh filled the indoor pool area as Cukoo said, "hello, my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:41 am

There was no more room for doubt... This thing was real... And it was strong.

Summoning all of her strength... which was, admittedly, not much, she thrashed and wriggled, letting out an bloodcurdling shriek at the top of her lungs until she was out of breath.

Hearing the things words, she began trembling... "Please don't eat me, pleas don't eat me. I don't want to die. I don't want to die now, I might have friens, please don't eat me...."

Hot tears rolled down her cheeks, sobbing and trembling, babbling incoherently as the monster pulled her limbs out to the side. Finally, she managed one more coverent sentence... ""W-w-ho... Who a-are you?"

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 am

Cukoo laughed loudly at the young girl's pleas and question. "I am Cukoo, and do not worry my dear. I have no intention of ending your life." His thick tentacles continued to tighten and squeeze around her arms and legs, keeping her wrist bound tight together over her head while keeping her ankles knees held together tightly. "However, I certainly will be... tasting you."

The blob's long tongue slowly began to extend out from his huge mouth, stretching towards the lovely girl's bound body. Another deep laugh filled the indoor pool area as his rough tongue began to wrap around her hips and thighs, squeezing them together as it twisted up her legs. The simple taste of the young girl's skin aroused Cukoo greatly. He knew that soon, he would be gaining a much better taste of her lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:53 am

Withing and struggling in the creature's grasp, she inhaled deeply, then screamd as loud as she could, She didn't know what this... this THING was, but she didn't care any more. Whatever it wanted from her, it was obviously going to be horrible.

"Let me go! Please let me go! I'm too scrawny to eat!"

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:58 am

Another loud laugh filled the pool area as Cukoo continued to tighten his grip around the young girl's limbs. "I beg to differ, my dear. You look absolutely delicious." Suddenly, Cukoo's long black tongue began to extend out from his huge mouth, slowly wrapping itself around her smooth hips and thighs. The massive blob laughed loudly once again as he gained his first of the girl's sweet skin, arousing him greatly. The rough tongue squeezed around her upper thighs and hips, continuing to taste her delicious body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:22 am

Writhing and squirming, Violett struggled against the terrible tendrils binding her before her strength finally gave out.

With a soft whimper of submission, her body went limp, knowing ashe was helpless to resist this horrible thing's touches.

"Why are you doing this?" she sobbbed. "Didn't you promise not to hurt me? I can't live if you eat me!"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:00 am

The young girl slowed her squirming and wiggling as Cukoo's rough tongue continued to squeeze and tighten around her hips and thighs. Hearing the young girl's pleas, Cukoo laughed loudly again and said, "well my dear, I will not really be eating you... but more... tasting you." As soon as the black blob said those words, the end of his thick tongue began to grind and press inbetween the front of her bound legs. The rough tongue rubbed tightly against the front of her wet swimsuit, pressing tightly against her sex lips underneath.

Another mighty laugh filled the air as Cukoo continued to grind his slimy muscle inbetween her tightly bound legs, while continuing to tighten his grip around her wrists and ankles. Slowly, the massive blob was beginning to taste her sweet sex through the thin fabric of her swimsuit. It would not be long before he gained a greater taste of her delicious body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:12 am

"With a soft sigh, she relaxed a little, eyes closing... Until she felt the pressure between her legs, and her eyes flew open as she began struggling again, desperate to escape.

"You can't! That's disgusting!" she protested. "Please, I'll get you anything you want, just please don't touch me! I'll even be quiet while you eat me, just please let me die pure..."

Her eyes watering, she stared at the creature, pleeading with it for mery she was nearly certain it didn't have. She breathed in deeply, her throat finally hurting a little less now... But it was only temporary. She was about to do the only thing she could do...

Scream louder than she ever had before, and hope for a miracle.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:34 am

Cukoo began to ponder what the young girl was saying. Pure? Suddenly, the massive blob understood what the lovely young girl meant. Another deep laugh filled the pool area as Cukoo said, "so, you are a virgin." His rough black tongue began to grind slightly harder inbetween her legs, rubbing against her sex lips through the wet fabric of her swimsuit. The black mass slowly began to taste her sweet sex through the thin fabric, arousing Cukoo greatly.

"You can give me one thing, my dear," laughed the black blob as more tentacles continued to extend out from his body. "You can give in to the pure bliss and pleasure that will be filling you soon." Two more thick tentacles slowly began to wrap around her belly and chest before suddenly lashing around her soft breasts, squeezing them tightly through the wet swimsuit. Gazing down, Cukoo began to see her small tits hardening through the wet fabric, a truly lovely sight. Another deep laugh echoed through the air as his rough tongue grinded deeper inbetween her legs.

Cukoo's Profile

Last edited by Cukoo on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:00 am

Violett moaned softly, struggling to pull away from that horrible black tongue as her tiny breasts were squeezed and massaged. She tried to deny the stiffening of her nipples, the growing warmth and moisture between her legs.... But it was no use. This thing, this terrible beast... It was making her feel all warm and tingly inside, and it was so disgusting... so degrading... And as much as these sensations made her go all melty, the one thing she wanted, more than anything else, is for it to stop.

"Please... Please, why don't you go find someone your own species?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next