View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Swimming Lesson. (Sephriot) 

Post A Swimming Lesson. (Sephriot)
The pool, not Clair's most favorite past time...

The unique way in the pool was that it allowed relaxation and peace, and that was something the poor witch craved. A step into the area revealed a robed Clarice, whom seemed in a calm manner as any. She casually wlked over to a lounge chair, just a few feet away from the water's edge and sat down with a relieving sigh of satisfaction. No class today, thank goodness. After the recent monster attacks and forced sex with other students, Clair was almost to breaking point if she didn't get some kind'ave relief from it all.

Though it was odd, being near something she couldn't handle. It was naother weakness of Clair...she couldn't swim. Never the less, she continued to lounge near its surface, delighted by its grazing sounds of moving water that ran up the sit of the edges but receded once more.

She leaned back slowly and closed her eyes, finally finding the peace she needed. It was nice in here, not humid, not cold, no people to gossip or talk in the area...nothing. She opened her eyes once more and stretched, her luscious mounds bounced with the movement before settling back into place. Why was this school so demented in its ways? Such horrible things have happened to the poor girl and noone seemed to care in the least, well atleast the staff anyways. She wanted to call her mom, but there was no means to communicate, it was like she was shut off from the real world. Such a time she wished she could graduate and get out of this hell hole made her want to excell in any academics they through at her. Just get her out of here...please.

She studied the tiled floor, having gone into deep thought made her spacy and very vulnerable as she continued to ponder this school's sanity and its disgusting staff.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 am

Relaxing… at times it was something even monsters could enjoy and a pool was comfortable for him. He was aware of his surroundings, well aware of them, had noticed everyone coming, going and chattering as they went, at last leaving only one girl behind. He didn’t mind her…for now, floating in a distinctive human shape in the water, his rubber like body the colour of the water itself.
To just float around, the feeling of lightness, a bit of joy for him, there was not much missing to now make him completely happy…and as the last student left the eminent area he fixed his senses to her, a smile on his face, featureless as it was. “Some…water fun maybe?” he mumbles to himself, though only in his mind.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:39 am

As much as she tried to relaxe, it appeared that it was nearly imposible to do so. She could sense someone enjoying themselves alittle to much...and their feeling was obviously pointing towards her. She blinked her eyes open and peered around the area rather lazily. Last thing she need was some guy drooling over her like a dog. But she found there was no on in he area...atleast in her view.

She fixed senses on what she was feeling and found it still remained. Was there someone in here? What-why were they feeling so overjoyed at the moment? She didn't delve to much into it and decided to ignore it...for now. She relaxed once again and sighed. Why should she care what others were feeling? Had she not had his acursed gift of knowing, she would've loved to have been oblivious to whomever it was admiring her. Unfortunatly, wishful imagination was left to the fantasy world. She could only give a grummbled of dissproval and turned on her side to try and think of something slse...anything else.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:05 am

He gave a small chuckle sensing her eyes roaming around, as if searching, sensing that someone was around apparently with unwanted attention to her. “This could be fun…” he mumbles, form without movement, as if on just thoughts command floating towards the pools edge, closer to her. He was no guy drooling over her…he was worse, lurking and waiting for now, to then pounce and ravish her form, make her masturbate, use her body for his own twisted pleasure, make her scream in ecstasy while her own nectar mingled with the warm water.
His form shivered lightly under the waters surface, his thoughts running wild for a moment, almost able to taste her already. But he would need to bid his time, wait for a bit longer. Maybe he could snatch her when she would try to return to her room? Walking past the pools edge? He would see…

Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:18 am

Clarice gave a small sigh as tension seemed to buld within her being. Obviously, this was not the place to try and relax. She got up and brushed her robes of any gathering dust and looked to the water grimly. It was an understatement to say she was intimadated by the liquid that could easily drown her, but it was more of like there was something else...something she would never figure out until it was to late.

Huffing in defeat, she deiced to take a chance allow herself to be right beside the pool, walking very slow like to capture the water's beutiful glint from light. Though beautiful as it may seem, she was still extremely nervous. You may find it odd for someone who couldn't swim to be so close to it-no...you find it idiotic. But this was CLair, trying to act all tough only to be hit with reality that she had weaknesses like everyone else. Such a stubborn girl she was.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:56 pm

This might have been his lucky day, or it was simple coincidence, or fate…whatever it was he would get a chance to have fun with her lovely body, never knowing what had made her leave, never knowing she knew his emotions, some stray thoughts maybe even. Her form closing in on the pools edge, nearer and nearer to his form that was still under the water, smirking, waiting for the bit longer, seeing her face scrunch up a bit, as if she distasted the waters itself, making him smirk all the more, the fun in the waters all the more appealing now.
“Are you sure you want to be that near this large body of water…” he voices in her head, telepathically bringing the sound to her ears…or well, bringing it directly past them. One thin tendril, former from his body, shooting out of the water, wrapping itself around her ankle, curling up too it found a way to bare skin, when finding it would hijack her body, bringing it under his control, making it his to play with.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:06 pm

It was far to late for any control to insue. A sudden telapthic voice plagued her mind, she could turn her head around in a fix of confusion and worriedness. A sudden spark made her flinch, the sudden loss of her nervous system made her legs go weak for the split second that they didn't need to be. Such an abrupt and blunt attack it was, it made the poor girl slip...into the pool. A loud splash was heard through the area and smaller yet more virgourous splashes followed. She coughed and splurted, her arms flailing int the water to try and keep her afloat. Fear etched her face as she tried to cry out for help. Not knowing how to swim was obvious by her horrible kicking.

As she tried to scream, she sunk under the surafce and struggled vigurously. Bubbles floated to the top as her lungs began to loose air. She searched the waters, but found there was nothing to aid her. She took in a large swallow of water and that made ehr splurt her last bit of air. She gave a pitiful gurgle as bubbles seem to stop from forming from her mouth. Her eyes seem to go halfway as she hit the bottom of the pool.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:42 pm

His control slipping a bit, anticipation getting the better of him, not carefully, not forcefully enough extracting his will on her. A soft “oops…” sounded for him and her, a light chuckle as he lets her trash in the water, at first not really getting that she just couldn’t swim at all. A soft “hmm…” as he finally places the pieces together, letting her struggle on her own non the less, cruel laugher filling her mind as she slowly sinks to the pools bottom, last bubbles leaving her mouth. “Now…now…wouldn’t do for my plaything to just drown on me, now would it?” he thinks, his body’s form slipping effortless through the liquid, forming a ring around her waist, holding to her, fast, using her limps, making her muscles work against her body’s protest, making her push up from the pools bottom, her hands finally emerging and grasping the edge, pulling her head above the surface, ring around her belly pressing, to get the water out of her, waiting a moment to let her regain senses. “Now…how does some fun in the water sound…hu?”

Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:13 pm

She gurgled weakly before her body seemed to take control of itself. As she finally made it to the surface, her head breaching the surface. Still air did not enter as she began to drown in the water already in her body. Her arms worked her way to grasp onto the edge and a sudden pressure built on her stomach and water was forced out of her lungs. She coughed quite abit, much need air filled her lungs back as she could only whimper. She hated water greatly.

The only time she didn't mind it was either drinking or taking a shower. Now that she was in the water still, because of some monster that had now taken control of her body, she could groan in protest. She didn't talk, but only tried to force herself to grasp the edge and try to pull herself out. But she didn't move, to her disproval. She was now in her nightmare of not being able to touch her feet on solid ground, and now she was freezing from the cool air's breeze. She shivered and gave a small gasp to the creature's comment. This was the worst attack she had now ever been through. All she could do was beg, fear worked wonders on her mind.

"Please...not here. Not in the water! Incase you have not seen, I can't swim!" she cried out and tried to get free, her struggles held much adrenaline and fear in them.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Her body finally releasing the water when he pushes, lungs filling with much needed oxygen again, ragged breaths taken, irregular, her body’s signals to desperately clutch the edge ignored and the again heard, as he himself caught them, commanding her hands and body himself.
Thoughts obvious in her mind, desperate chant in her head, anything but water, fear obvious, the adrenalin pumped through her veins, heart beating fast and hard.
His body sprouting two tentacles, sturdy, thick that would clamp down in the pools edge, false security before her body would be shifted, her fingers against her will leaving the safety, the girls frame sinking a bit deeper, as the tentacles are slightly stretchy. Body turned around in 180 degrees, her back lightly touching the pools wall.
“You would do anything to get out of the water, lil one? Then do as I want and I will get you out…” he speaks, suddenly her control of her arms resuming, given back to her, though only arms and hands. “…then you want to strip out of your cloths…” he chuckled, waiting for her reaction. Was a demons false promise worth it? Was it worth stripping, knowing he would ravish her body then anyway, to just be out of the waters?

Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:31 pm

She could only sob in reply to his horrible request. She looked around for anyone to help...but she was alone. Alone with creature who played on her fear and desperation. The reaction of letting go of the dge against her will made her cringe her eyes shut and yelp, thinking she was doomed. But to find her form only sunk a few inches, she was given the time to regain her breathing. Her chest lifted in and out quickly with each ragged breath.

"Alright alright. Just please..." she said, tears running down her face as she complied.

Such fear of the water drived her to any hope of escaping its clutches. As she slowly began to strip of her robes from her body. Thank the heavens scxhool had ended hours ago, so it was very unlikely anyone would come in to see her nude. As her chest became only covered with a creamy bra, she could only give small whimpers as she undid her straps. Anything was worth being in this water. As her bra floated to the top, she began to unsash the belt around her waist, the cloth becoming more and more elastic with each untied lace.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:26 pm

He gave a dark chuckle, the desperate look around, for someone around, for someone who might help made, sobs starting to wrack the poor girl, then the yelp as her body sinks just a bit deeper into the water, the desperation cursing through her thoughts, filling her body. It was like sweet honey for him…almost as delicious as the sweet nectar he still would get from her body.
“That is a good girl…” he cooed for her, hands slowly starting to undress her form, robe falling, soaking up the water and slowly sinking down to the pools bottom. She would find out that the clothes were not hindered in passing his body and when she would be finally completely naked he would speak up again.
“See…wasn’t so hard…now was it? Just one more thing and you will be free of the waters….” Not that he actually had any plans to. ”Start to pleasure yourself…” he voiced, only a sultry, husky whisper in her ear.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:31 am

She gave a short gasp at his last request. Now she began to rethink this whole situation. Was it worth it? No...nothing was worth defilling her body. Stripping was only humiliation, this was now degrading and vile. She could only bite back tears ash her hands gripped the edge of the wall behind her. It was hard to even think that this was her only chance of getting out of this water that had nearly drowned her.

She looked desperate for any other alternative. Her hands dug into the pavement until it hurt. She cringed her eyes shut and shook her head virgorously.

"I'd rather stay in the water then pleasure myself only for your amusement. If you forced me to-to do so then I would have no other choice. I'm not going that far. Give me one reason why I should even trust you in promising me that you will at least get me out of the water," she says simply and continues to grasp the edge behind her back. She was afraid of the water more then degrading herself. That was simple. But she wasn't about to comply to this creature that had her in its grasp with such a demanding request as masturbating.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:43 am

It was a win, win situation for –him- not hers, the monster having her in his grasp, slowly numbing her fingers, cutting the nerves that gave her control over them. “Are you sure, my lil one that you do choose the right thing here?” he asked, the first fingers slowly slipping from the edge as he slowly takes control again. “I mean…what is going to hinder me raping you now anyway?” It was fun, pure fun. Her body lurched again as the fingers fall away and get lifted to her now bare chest, one finger used to draw invisible lines just under her breasts, toying and teasing. “Now you lost your chance to maybe leave these waters….at least before I’m finished with you.” He coos into her mind, into her ear.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:28 pm

She didn't exactly care if she stayed in the water, it was more she cared to the fact that now her fingers had been numbed to let go of the edge, her form began to sink once more. She gave a cry and thrashed about, trying to keep herself above the water. She could only cringe her eyes shut and grit her teeth as she beagn to tire.

"I would humbly suggest you....exactly make me let go...the longer gah, you do this....the slower I sink. How many times do I have to say it? I can't swim!! You keep me in here without any to hold or step on, I'm gonna drown!!" she cried out, pointing out the obvious as her head nearly bobbed under water. She floated up and down with each breath she took and gave small whimpers of fear. it was said that drowning was the worst way to go. She held that belief as a fact in her mind and that made her even more susceptable to breath.

"Please! At least take me to the shallows! I beg you! DOn't let me die like this!! It was probably the most horrible begging she ever had to do. Pleading for her life and giving up any sanity appeared to be what she was doing.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next