View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Dance Practice (for Whiterabbit) 

Post Dance Practice (for Whiterabbit)
Aurora looks around a bit embarrassed as she walks out of the locker room and heads across the hall to the small dance studio she's reserved.

She slips into the room quickly, and closes the door as she turns to look at herself in the mirrors that cover the two walls of the room. It had been a while since she had had the opportunity to practice - but she hadn't realized how much she had grown in the past few years. Her dance leotard really needs to be replaced, because this one is at least a size or two too small!!

The pink fabric is stretched so tightly across her body that if her skin wasn't so pale, she'd look like she was nude. She knows she certainly feels that way! The fabric stretched so thin that it looks almost sheer.. her breasts cupped and pushed up out of the fabric like they're going to burst free at any moment.. her nipples clearly visible through the taut fabric. And in back.. her buttocks almost completely revealed, as the thin thong cuts between her thighs - almost small enough to slip between the folds of her sex. She can feel the silk rubbing against her clit with each step.. causing Aurora to blush even as she thinks about it - and tries not to think about it.. which only makes her more aware of it.

She almost decided to cancel the request and head back to her room - but she needed the exercise - and it had been so long since she had a chance to relax in dance. So she decided to go ahead and practice - if she can just concentrate on that, she'll be fine.

Intent on doing just that, she goes over to the stereo system, puts in a CD of some rhythmic popular music (the kind of thing that her Elders would NEVER have approved of).. turns the volume up all the way.. and begins stretching exercises before starting to move into some basic modern dance elements.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 pm

This was an interesting sight to see. I stood outside the window unseen, unseeable by anything except perhaps the school's security cameras which I was sure probably always looked up my dress when I flew. The clothing on this pale girl was tiny... and oh so revealing. it showed her curves well along with a few mooks and cranies I was sure I'd enjoy toying with. This girl seemed fun. Next thing I did was walk through the wall in front of me the only barrier between me and the room in which she was in. Her dance was a bit strange as I saw it and the music was loud but, withstandable.

I locked the doors and windows without a sound and I stretched a little in preperation for my first move. I'd just snap my fingers, the sound echoing a little in the near empty room and her leotard would tighten just a drop, noticable enough but not enough to tear the garment.

"Welcome to the rabbit's hollow..."

my unseen voice said though whether it could be heard over the blaring music I didn't know nor did I care, there wasn't anywhere she could go even if she tried. I was glad to have found prey indoors for once instead of at my tree and such a beautiful and revealed prey it was... too bad it was soooo poorly wrapped I so loved unwrapping prey.

Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Aurora's dancing is energetic.. throwing herself into it and losing herself in the music and the energy.. ignoring everything around her.

She is oblivious to the locking of the doors and windows, and at first she doesn't notice the way the leotard squeezes her body.. pushing her breasts up more.. the cloth between her legs pulling tighter until it forces its way between her folds, making them part and swell around the cloth.

When she pauses though as the music changes, she has difficulty catching her breath... and as she steps over to pick up her water bottle, she feels the cloth rubbing between her legs, and moans softly. She reaches down and tries to pull the fabric free and stretch it out - but the leotard is too tight and taut for her to do so without ripping it.

Then she hears the voice.. and she looks around frantically for the source of the voice. "Who are you? Show yourself!" she demands - trying to appear braver than she actually feels at the moment.

Tue May 06, 2008 11:27 pm

The bent light around me returned to normal showing my form; head hidden by a hood my dress quite covering save for the space between my breasts that showed.

"I'm known as The White Rabbit."

I offered a smile which was vaguely visible under the black and dark pink hood I was wearing stretching my back a little the music silenced itself with just a glance at it and a strange tune begins, a darker tune one more fitting to what would happen soon.

"Why wear a garment if it doesn't hide anything? It's almost see through and shows your every crack and crevice. Perhaps I could help with the garment and make it a bit bigger on you?"

My plan though wasn't to make the garment larger of course I had other more fun plans in mind for this girl whom was nearly as pale as myself. I'd move closer to her and my hood would drop showing I was in fact albino though not human; the odd horns at the sides of my head were enough proof of that.

"And what is your name dear?"

Wed May 07, 2008 12:05 am

Aurora blushes as the creature describes her outfit.. but that just makes her stand straighter and try to look even stronger and more confident. Of course that only makes the outfit even tighter - so that the dark circles of her aureole can be seen through the straining garment.

"I am Aurora Skadhisystir, and I suggest that you leave now." she says - trying for defiant, but her nerves still show. Aurora tries to deter the Rabbit though by starting to summon a winter wind that begins to rush around the studio.. pulling at hair, and whipping through the loose garments. Perhaps it's a good thing that Aurora is only in the leotard.

Wed May 07, 2008 2:35 am

I huffed slightly diverting it around myself calming it before it could reach me after a few seconds of the wind blowing my clothes. I'd look at her and shrug the garment would feel a bit looser than before just a little though she wouldn't notice that it was because I had shrunk her just a little, an unnoticable amount.

"Is that any better Aurora?"

I asked with a kind sounding voice laughing in the back of my head about her faux defiant attitude. it was funny seeing her nerves the way they were right now.

Wed May 07, 2008 2:47 am

Aurora lets the wind fade as the leotard loosens just slightly around her body.. but enough for her to breathe a little easier. She just stares at White Rabbit for a few moments - completely taken aback and confused about what is happening.

Her aggressive response dissolves.. and while she is still nervous, there's not quite the same level of fear now. Curiosity having taken its place. "Ummm...yes...thank you." she murmurs softly - still not sure what to make of this creature that just appeared out of nowhere.

"Why.. are you here? What.. do you want?"

Wed May 07, 2008 1:55 pm

"I'm here to help you dear I follow the other inhuman things on the island to students and try to prevent them from attacking the poor girls. I followed a rather nasty looking thing you to I'm assuming it plans to rape you."

I smiled slightly at her and the outfit would become a little looser now as I stretched a little. already having summoned a few things to toy with her once she was of appropriate height; I myself shrunk with her though I decided to let my clothes change size with me. still the speed at which she shrunk was too slow to notice very much.

"I've never touched a student."

Which was true enough; I never actually 'touched' one of them myself the tentacles weren't part of me at any rate.

"Please forgive me but, that outfit just screams rape me to the creatures."

Wed May 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Aurora sighs and relaxes slightly at the offer to help and protect her.

"I.. I'm sorry.. that I tried to attack you. It's just.. well as you said.. I've come to expect the worst.. from the mons...umm.. creatures that live here." she says blushing, embarrassed at having started to group her 'rescuer' in with the 'monsters'.

Her breathing continues to grow a little more regular as she is shrunk just a little bit more - until the leotard is almost a perfect fit for her now (if still a little tight across her breasts).

She looks down at herself when White Rabbit says the outfit screams 'rape me'. "It does? I.. well it's been a while, I didn't realize how much I had grown since the last time I wore it. I suppose I should think about getting a new one if I'm going to try and practice again."

Then she looks back up to White Rabbit. "Do you know if the creature your followed is still around? How are we going to get past it? I've found that the monsters here are rather.. umm.. persistent." she admits with a blush.

Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm

"Could have worn undergarments under it at least."

I offered as I willed a spell to cast summoning one of my many possible beasts a rumbling could be heard from the ceiling.

"That must be it... The best way out at this point? I'd have to make like I claimed you as my 'prey' usually they'll leave one whose currently claimed alone."

I madfe a few motions with my hands and a door appeared in the middle of the room.

"I can't get you out of the school or off the island but, I can get you away from it... hurry through this!"

A pair of tentacles broke through the ceiling and began to head towards Aurora though a blue aura would surround them stoping them in their tracks.

Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Post Re: Dance Practice (for Whiterabbit)
Aurora blushes at the mention that she isn't wearing any undergarments under the leotard. Still at least it's not so tight now, so maybe no one else will be able to tell.

Aurora gasps at the sound from the ceiling - but still seems a bit nervous about leaving with White Rabbit. After all - what does she know of this creature.. perhaps it is helping her now only to REALLY claim her for herself.

She could be going from the pan to the fire.. and so she hesitates for a second when the door appears in the room.

"Where does this gooaaaahhh??!!!" her question turns into a scream though as the tentacles burst through the ceiling - and any thought of staying here evaporates. Wherever she ends up - it can't possibly be worse than facing THAT, can it?

So without another thought - she yanks open the door that has been created and runs through it as fast as she can.

Thu May 15, 2008 10:34 pm

The young woman would find herself in a different section of the building, a room whose door had been blocked by various tools & supplies obviously a storage room. the lighting was quite good. her clothes would begin to feel looser & now she'd be able to tell; she was slowly shrinking out of the leotard. I was nowhere to be seen the door vanishing as a tentacle was cut in half trying to reach her; the remaining peice floping around a little until laying perfectly still on the ground.

Wed May 21, 2008 7:19 am

Aurora squeals at the bit of tentacle writhing on the floor and she instinctively grabs something from the storage room and starts smashing the tentacle.

She stands there for a moment, gasping.. and starts to realize her situation.
She's alone.
She's trapped in the room.
She's shrinking out of her clothes!!

She's been TRICKED!!!!!

She doesn't know where White Rabbit has gone - but she's thankful for small favors at the moment - and she begins to frantically try and move the boxes and other stuff out of the way of the door so that she can get out of here!
Maybe if she can get out among the other students, she'll be safe.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:04 am

<bumping - sorry I've been away>

Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]