View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Swimmingly (Talvre) 

"What it's a pleasantry? You said i can't return home after i have finished here? What the use of a school that you can't come back? Two years of memories lost you said? i'm really sorry...."
Talvrae looked really confused as she followed Madisson to the edge of the pool.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

"The monster sttacks have got to have something in common....I've heard a couple rumors that if you get raped by one....you're basically tagged, and going to be taken off and sold as a slave or something to that effect." I said, looking at her. "One things for sure though. If they do decide to take me, I'm not going down without a fight."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

Talvrae was on the edge of starting to cry, but she fight it, she force her self to smile.
-Well i will fight too. No way they will take me down easily

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

I just smiled. "Something tells me I might like you."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:52 pm
Profile WWW

She looked down a bit at her frail body
-Well maybe i would need to practice to give a good fight when the time comes...

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile WWW

I just smiled. "Well, I go running quite a bit. It's a good form of excercise."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

"Yeah i supose so... since i'm here i think i'm better starting by swiming. Thats a good start i think."

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

"Yeah..true. Especally if one's got bad ankles or something like that." I said with a nod.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

"Well thats not my case... but for now the pool will do... i take i will make some turn of the pool now. You join me?"

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile WWW

"Yeah, give me a couple moments though." I said, looking at the end of the pool.

(Waiting on a monster now. I asked around.)

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4