View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lurking in the Gym (Tian) 

My lips parted to let through a pleasured moan. My skin began to glow red from arousal, my nipples flaring in pleasures and size as his tentacle touched it. The rest of my body was numb and unfeeling, all of my brain's neurons concnetrating on taking in the pleasures from my breasts.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 am

Perfect. Tian, lost in the wash of pleasure that Whisperer lavished on her breasts, was completely oblivious to his careful preparations. He continued to tease her mounds even as he moved his maw into position.

He wondered if she would still think of the rest of her body as ‘numb’ when one of his highly textured tongues made contact with her pussy. He licked slowly along the cleft of her sex, tasting the dew he found there.

Full Character Listing

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:47 am

My back arched noticably and a yelp of surprise flew past my lips. My breasts were now hanging in frtont of me, completely enroiled in pleasure. A highly textured tentacle suddenly touched my nether lips, which finally brought a moan to my lips. It was like a spark that caught fire, and ignited heat in the depths of my body.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Whisperer licked Tian’s pussy with slow, even strokes, barely brushing her clit with every repetition. He swirled his tendrils around and around her engorged nipples. The heat he sensed within her promised a delicious burst of energy when it finally bubbled over and the monster’s body responded in kind. His cocks emerged and hardened, beginning to produce his stimulant preparatory fluids.

The alien moved one of his phallic tentacles to brush against the girl’s mouth, gently insisting entry. He smeared his warm, energetic pre-cum over her lips. Some of his victims found they liked the bittersweet taste, which always made this necessary step much easier. Nonetheless, Whisperer was alert for any thoughts Tian might have of biting, ready to pull his member away if necessary.

Full Character Listing

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2