View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 a night in the shower (for Lilith) 

Post a night in the shower (for Lilith)
I was getting into locker room wearing gym uniform with my hair tied to a pony tail I would undo my hair and would slip off my clothes and would make way to the shower as I let the water hit me while letting out a sigh "nothing like a hot shower to relax you after a hard game of basketball" I say to my self

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:00 am

Lilith was in the locker room, in her human form sitting naked on the bench. She was eying all the girls exiting the gymnasium, looking for her next target. It was so hard to decide. All the girls were so damn hot!

As she was about to get a blonde haired girl, her eyes caught a hot woman walking in, and she was in love. She had a full shapely body, nice round ass and huge breasts. She simply had to have her! She walked up to the girl and said, "Hiya. Comin' back from gym?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:40 am
Profile YIM

I smiled at the girl and noded "yeah I had a nice game of basketball" I say while I started to wash my hair before going to my butt cheeks and rub them with the wash cloth "oh im Kim and what's your name?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:34 am

Lilith watched the girl wash her ass. She wanted it so much! She suddenly shook her head as it occurred to her that she was addressed.

"my name is Lily." she said. "I am feeling a bit out of it. I'm going to have some fun in the shower before I leave." she revealed a dildo in her hands to Kim. "nice meeting you, Kim." Lilith kissed Kim on the cheek before closing the shower stall and headed into the other one, turning the water on. The water was hot and steamy, just the way she loved it. From where she sat down, she could see her cute feet. First, she started off with a low purr, and then she quickly got louder, her breathing more laborous. she was fooling the girl into thinking she was masturbating. After almost a minute, she let out a cry of pleasure and embarrassment, and waited a few minutes in silence.

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:29 am
Profile YIM

I start to hear her moan and it got my I try to ignore it but soon I felt a bit horny as I let my hand rest on my pussy and rubed it alitttle as I try not to moan but a soft one would leave my lips as I play with my clit

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 am

Lilith waited a few minutes until she heard Kim's soft cooing and the sweet aroma of sex in the air. Carefully, she crawled underneath the wall to her side, lifting herself up silently. Kim's back was facing her, and the girl was too preoccupied with herself to notice the girl slip on in.

Lilith admired her sexy body. There was so much she wanted to do to her.... so little time. First, she took the dildo and shoved it into her own pussy, resisting the urge to moan. Second, she reverted back to her true form before moving up against Kim's back, rubbing her soft feathery body all over her.

"Sound's like you'll want some help." she whispered.

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:03 am
Profile YIM

I was still rubbing my self as I closed my eyes I then open them as I hear a voice and started to feel something feathery rub against me "what the..." I looked back and saw the Harpy as I scream "wha how the hell did you get in here?!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 am

Lilith giggled and felt up Kim's sexy body. her wings were large enough to cover her massive breasts.

"How do any of the monsters get into the wierd places they do?" she asked. "Does it really matter how I got in here? Now let your inhibitions go. Miss Lilith will give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams." She pressed Kim up against the wall, the dildo pressing against her wet slit.

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:19 am
Profile YIM

I let out a gasp as my eyes widen I tried to struggle as my pussy started to feel wet as if it wasn't already wet form the water as I looked at her "wha what are you?" I ask looking at her

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:22 am

"Only the cutest thing to exist in the universe... with the definate exception of you." She leaned in to kiss Kim on the lips. Her long slender tongue licked all over the insides of her mouth. "I want you so bad." she said. The dildo poked into her wet pussy lips.

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm
Profile YIM

I moaned louder while I try to struggle once more as I look into her eyes "well you can't have me!" I say as I try to struggle and start to fight back "let me go!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:32 am

"Oh come on." she cooed. "Don't be like that. I mean after all, you were just masturbating just now, right?" the fake cock slid deep into her cunt. "Then let me help you."

She pressed Kim up against the wall, her breasts pressing against the girl's back as she pushed in even more. "DOesn't this feel soooo good?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:40 am
Profile YIM

I struggled some more but I knew I was losing this battle as I was being fucked "uhhhhhhhh god yes this feels so good but still.." I buck my hips and spread my legs as my breasts press agasint the wall

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:05 am

Lilith thrust harder into Kim's young cunt, her wings brushing over her huge breasts, squeezing them.

"Good girl... just relax..." she whispered into her ear.

Come into my nest ^___^

Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:05 am
Profile YIM

I moaned louder and started to tighten my pussy no longer struggling as as my juices started to drip altitle and and spread my legs "so good!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next