View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 PuppetMaster (Akkiguujin) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*She saw the blur of the clown approaching, heard its manic laughter. She suddenly felt a hand twist in her hair, lifting her from the floor. She felt the sharp tip of one knife at the hollow of her throat and collar bone. The cold metal pressed to her skin lightly, and started to drag down in a slow, inexorable line, tearing through her shirt, drawing down to her waist like a hunter skinning a deer. As the cut was finished, leaving at most a light scratch on her skin, she felt the sliced garment grasped and torn from her, leaving only her jeans upon her struggling form.*

"Ah, such a lovely display. Snicker, remove the rest...slowly."

*The deep, contemptuous voice sounded like it came from the door behind her, from the tiny bear.*

The Doll House

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Profile YIM

Mizu's eyes still stung like hell, she kept them closed and winced to herself. "why should i?...im not doing anything for you asshole!" The girl spit in the the direction of the voice. Hands clenched into fists ready to sock the damn thing. "who is the real you? the faggot ass bear or the stupid cheap clown u bought from the dollar store?" A smirk played across mizuho's face as she said that, breasts hung out now unconstrained by her shirt anymore. Large D breasts surmounted by a pink nipple, that grew hard from the cold air. "im gonna kick your ass once you stop playing your cheap tricks you fucktard!"

Lover/Priss

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Feisty aren't you? Snicker, if she makes another outburst like that, nail her hands to the wall with your knives. I imagine partial crucifixion will mellow her out a bit."

*The little bear sounded deadly serious, not the air of an idle threat, so much as a grim promise. The clown laughed madly, nodding to its master, dragging the girl across the floor by her hair and slamming her against a stone wall, chains hanging down it to support a piece of broken machinery. It waved the sharp blade in front of her reddened eyes, before turning her around and pushing her face against the wall, the knife slipping under the waist of her jeans and ripping downward, once, twice, slitting the legs of the garment. The clown tugged the runed garment off of her, casting it aside, keeping her face pressed to the cold stone.*

"Simply magnificent. Such a fiery young woman, so helpless."

The Doll House

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho clutched the wall for support, her eyes clearing some so she could still but still stung alittle. Her jeans were slashed and torn away, looking back over her shoulder nothing covering her naked form now. "fuck you.....stupid bear......let me go STOP PLAYING YOUR CHEAP TRICKS!" The girl screamed, unable to move because of the clown. Breasts mashed against the wall, hair getting dirty and legs clenched tightly shut. "you fuckers are all the same.....i could get more pussy on a good day than you"

Lover/Priss

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but knives will always hurt you. Snicker, pin our angry little butterfly to the wall."

*The clown yanked the girl away from the wall, spinning her to face himself. She felt a brush of wind, then a wooden hand slapping her across the face, dazing her. While her head was still fuzzy from the vicious blow, she felt her wrists grabbed and slammed back against the stone wall behind her, crossed over each other. The sound of steel on cloth preceded another brush of air, then a sharp pain in her wrists, followed by another. Blood trickled down her forearms, from where the two knives stuck in an X, with her wrists lodged in the bottom, the edges digging in to her skin when she struggled.*

"Continue to spout this worthless dribble, and the next blade will go through your wrists, little butterfly."

The Doll House

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Mizuho screamed in pain, clenching her teeth. The girl hung on the wall, glaring at the clown. "fuck you" She managed to say before wincing again, she thought to herself that he was dead before he knows it. Mizuho wasnt someone to piss off otherwise she holds a grudge against the person and a nasty one at that. The pink haired tomboy struggled trying to get down. "what the fuck do you want with me?....."

Lover/Priss

Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2