View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Feeling so Small (open to students & monsters) 

Post Feeling so Small (open to students & monsters)
Being forced to dress as her natural gender in public... Something Darwin hated more than anything else in the universe & yes that included the monsters of the island. the worst case of this hatred was when she was forced into the gymnasium for a class in what was loosely considered the gym uniform. of which only Darwin herself had a uniform that wasn't about to burst at the seams from either being A: too small or B: stitched together poorly both things bothering Darwin greatly, Darwin whom went by only her surname in class given name outside in her masculine guise. Eventually class ended with Darwin as the only student whom had actually passed the class for the day the only one whom didn't break a sweat and the only one whom had actually maintained her dignity. of course she was also the smallest chested girl in this particular class.

She sat in the locker room on a bench for a time suffering through the various sounds mostly of pleasure of the other girl's enjoying each other & themselves save for one or two whom actually had some self respect and perhaps one or two others whom didn't enter the locker room because of the sounds.

Damned big boobed lesbian sluts...

she huffed though in the front of her mind she didn't care at all somewhere deeper in her mind she was feeling physically inadequate compared to the other girls in this temporary class, she'd only been put into this class grouping for one period and was hating it half sickened by the girls whom obviously had no self-control.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:26 am

>> Dimensional Transfer activated. All systems functioning at optimum efficiency. Redefining parameters.

Satsuro appeared in a spacial distortion in the Gym's storage room. Looking around, the black demon cursed to himself.

"I clearly asked for the Dorms!" he shouted to himself. "This isn't even in the fucking ballpark!"

After calming himself down, he tried to stay positive.

"Well, on the bright side, there should be some girls around here for me to ravage." he stepped outside of the closet and walked across the Gymnasium.

"Huh... no one is here..." he whispered to himself. As he got closer to the locker room, he could hear the obvious laughter of girls.

"What ho, what's this?" He backed away from the entrance and looked at all the girls. They were all hot, as expected, but one who stood out from the others was a girl who looked much more masculine than all the other girls.

"....a dyke?" he asked himself. "How interesting... cancel your plans tonight, miss."

Pray for mercy

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 am
Profile YIM

The sounds would continue for a time And this creature whom was looking into the locker room would quickly see that this 'dyke' as he put it wasn't quite what he thought. in fact the moment a classmate sat besides her and began to put a hand on her thigh and began to even for half a second move to darwin's inner thigh the girl was pushed into a locker and Darwin's eyes were on her. A dark almost malevolent scowl on her face.

"Touch me again and I'll rip off your clothes and tie you to a tree in the woods then leave you there!"

She was in an extremely foul mood and it was showing perhaps it was how inadequate she felt compared to them chest wise or perhaps it was their lack of self control, not that she knew their gym teacher today was one of the island's monsters and had released an aphrodisiac that Darwin just happened to have a genetic immunity to but, that had little to do with Darwin. Eventually the lockers emptied out and Darwin quickly stripped down so she could change; she obviously didn't mind skipping a shower as she pulled on her clothing though it wasn't the school uniform; it was the last class of the day & she never wore the uniform when she didn't 'have' to. She resumed laying on her bench with a book now dressed in her slacks & button down; if Satsuro hadn't watched most likely he'd not even be able to notice just by looking that she wasn't indeed a man & the truth was Darwin even smelled like one given the body spray she used to cover the smell of sweat.

"Can't believe I have to resort to reading in a locker room..."

She said remembering the ambush of students she had to deal with last time she went to the library dressed like this.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 am

"Ooo.... very fiesty..." Satsuro laughed maliciously. "But not for long."

He snaked across the ground and into the locker room, aided by the combination of his shadow powers and his newly found power.

After the other girls had left for the showers and some 'other' activities, he appeared behind her. With a flick of his wrist, he shattered the lights, placing the locker room in darkness. He adjusted to the dark, becoming part of the dark itself.

Pray for mercy

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:30 am
Profile YIM

Darwin yawned slightly a moment before the lights shattered a sudden jolt and the drag king was on her feet eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness she held no fear of the dark just what had made the room go this dark. things breaking lights on purpose never seemed to bode well on this island.

She stepped unknowingly towards the shower stalls stepping on a bit of glass on the way, it would crunch but not lodge in her shoes. her next couple of steps could put her only a few feet outside one of the many shower stalls the opposite way of the one she had wanted to move in.

"Alright what's there come one Whose afraid of the light?"

the floor was wet and her shoes offered little traction, a strong enough nudge would probably send her onto her ass and into one of the stalls.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:47 am

"It's a bit dark in here," a voice whispered into her ear. "Makes it easy to sneak up on people."

He let out a low chuckle which echoed through the locker room in an unrealistic way. THe laughter echoed from an unseen abyss.

Pray for mercy

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:13 am
Profile YIM

come one eyes adjust already... Come on damn it you normally have good dark vision Darwin what's up?

She thought angrily at herself trying to hold a steady stance as she looked about as best she could starting to see gray tones & white within the dark even if they were vague outlines of the white between the tiles yet she still showed no fear, even if she was just a little fearful of how this thing sounded, it was different from the others she had met thus far and she knew it.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:19 am

"Do you believe in God?" he asked, laughing again. The entire place seemed to shake under his power. Whispers came from the darkness, followed by images of fire. He tapped into her mind, and forced into her mind images of Hell itself.

Pray for mercy

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Profile YIM

All that the visions put into her mind caused were a quick shiver down her spine more shock than fear. She hated things playing with her mind and this was no exception. God? well she believed in something she didn't exactly call it god but, it was something though she offered no answer.

"So why should I be afraid of something shown to me by a creature afraid of the light?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:39 am

"Me? Afraid? HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Satsuro let out a forced laugh that shook the entire room. Flames danced from the cracks in the tiling, creating a silhouette of him. Slowly, the fire waned, and he materialized in their place.

"No, young human... I am not afraid of the light... I am merely saving you the horror of seeing the physical form of your worst nightmares."

Pray for mercy

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:00 am
Profile YIM

He was watching, waiting and checking the new place out. Stumbling upon a sassy girl being followed by another creature. He remained invisible and found himself a seat on top of a locker. The girl was earning herself a first class ass rape if he said so himself. However he wasn't speaking and wouldn't be for a while. Instead he'd content to watch the allure of the other demon on the girl.

Maybe there was supposed to be a right and wrong way about going to do things. That wasn't something he really wanted to ensure but for now he'd content to watch. Learning by observation, maybe that made him a bit of a voyuer to watch what was about to transpire. His length throbbed in his pants but still it was restrained for now.

Delicious the little girl seemed to think she could sass off to the demon. Her mind was a playground of delicious little fanasies and dislikes. She hated being a girl, how delicious. Maybe he'd have a little fun with her dreams later, a little nip and nibble and the girl would be swallowing his black seed soon enough. But for now he'd watch, wait and see just how things went on about this place.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:09 am

Darwin just shrugged unimpressed obviously by this creature's entrance she even yawned a little even her mind showed no fear of it more frustration & contempt in the thing in it's petty attempts to scare her. in fact she almost laughed at it though held her tongue just in case this one was a bit more violent than others she had encountered.

"How sweet... You haven't seen my nightmares if you think a random monster would scare me by just their looks. I'd have died from a heart attack if they did."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:23 am

"Fine, then." He walked up to her and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her up. "Is your courage withstanding even in the face of death?" he asked. Suddenly, his eyes went to the shadows in the corner of the room.

"There is no point in hiding. Come on out." he ordered.

Pray for mercy

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

Did he come out when taunted by the demon? No, he remained where he was invisible to the eye. It was a simple matter of he was watching, and learning how the other bad boys on this island went about things. However to be courteous he did cough from the shadows atop the locker bank.

"I do believe that in this case, I'll pass, I am just here for lessons on how you go about and do things. So by all means educate me and the girl, she looks appetizing?"

He was an ass at best but to him for now he was watching, In time he'd have fun with the girl himself. Maybe he'd get the tasty little morsel in her sleep. Or in her waking hours on her bed to where when she sat up her sheets would stain with the black spunk of his seed. It was an arousing thought. Just like any little torture that the demon approaching Darwin would be.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 am

Darwin didn't respond her neck held in such a way to stop her from speaking though not completely from breathing. she'd just grit her teeth and wink in a condescending manner in a way just saying yes to the creature. Courage had nothing to do with it really, it was more will of body & mind that kept her strong.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next