View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gym Lust(Open to students) 

i moaned louder as I arch my back and cried out as I looked around at the other girls "uhhhhhgghhh no im begging you just leave me alone please!!" I screamed out to whatever was doing this to this I didn't know if this could get any worst that is until I felt like someone was pushing into my already hot pussy "nooooooooo don't please anything but that!!!! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGHHHH!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 3:22 am

It soon felt as if whatever was inside her was now pumping in and out, gradually going faster. Wraith was intent on making her cum right then and there, no matter how hard she fought. He delves deeper into her mind know he hadn't reached the bottom of the barrel just yet. Soon he came across one desire she had pushed much father back and examines as he made it flash in her head. "So she wants to sleep with her sister..."

Mon May 05, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM

I start to drool alittle as I scream louder as it feels like someone was pumping in and out of me as the thoughts were still flashing in front of me "please make this stop OHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO DON'T PLEASE FUCK NO" I scream out as my most deepest desire flash before my eyes "Evy...." I think to my self as I moan louder and was getting very close to cumming "stop damn you what ever you are please stop!!" the girls just looked at me some in shock wondering what had gotten into me

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 3:45 am

Wraith kept that desire of her clearly in her mind, even making her think of her sister naked or even playing with Kim. He made her feel that he was in her deeper and going harder sensing her climax was very close. "Heheh, cum for your sister..."

Mon May 05, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

I moaned louder trying my best not to cum but it was so hard I didn't know how long I would last still I try not to think about it but those flashes of me fucking Evy were still coming stronger and stronger "Evy help me!" I screamed out loud I knew she wouldn't hear me she was still sleeping in my mind but the thoughts were just driving me mad as I release my orgasm and scream "Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvy!!!!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 4:17 am

I had just arrived in the gym wearing a air of red sweatpants over black lacy short like panties & a grey button down tee-shirt over a black tank top and a black sports bra as well as a pair of wolf's ears and a tail... no one seemed to question why. I had wanted to come here for a work out but, instead I ended up nearly trampled by a student running from the gym. first thing that caught my eyes was a crowd around a fellow blue haired woman whom seemed to be... masterbating?! In public?!?!

I dashed over to the other blue haired student kneeling not far away.

"Don't any of you care if she's alright?! standing there staring at her like this!!!"

I shouted at the crowd angrily though it didn't stop the two or three other girls from watching the scene muttering to themselves. My anger kicked up an angry breeze in the room, a few gusts of wind; it happened every time I got mad or frightened.

"Hey are you okay miss? Is something wrong? anything I can do to help you calm down?"

Mon May 05, 2008 4:34 am

Wraith took notice of the girl who came to Kim's aid. "How noble...I think I'll take her next..." He leaves Kim's body and settles into Alice's. Wasting no time, he starts creating the same arousal Kim felt. He would treat her no differently.

Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 am
Profile YIM

I pant softly and looked at the other blue haired girl and whimpered softly "help me please I don't know what's going on...." I moaned louder as I arch my back more and scream "MAKE IT STOOOOTOP!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 am

I didn't understand what was wrong with her until I felt just the slightest twing in my nethers. Though I didn't lose control I looked over the girl curiously.

"I don't know what to do... I can't see anything wrong."

Her mind was neat well organized and took the form of a tower with a couple of offices a few broken chains infront of one and finally a well sealed vault of sorts. Though in the way of fantasies, there were none to be found at first or even second glance.

Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 am

"It's almost as if this girl was expecting me. No matter, everyone deep down has a fantasy. Hers will just be harder to locate." Wraith began to dig into mind. Despite Alice's attempts, all it would take to make her like Kim was time, and he had plenty of it.

Tue May 06, 2008 3:29 am
Profile YIM

I was partially aware of the events in my mind though my mental avatar was cowering in one of the two office like tooms that attached to the chamber Wraith had invaded

"Afriad We weren't expecting anyone in here. other than the white rabbit and our Alice... who are you and what do you want here?"

It wasn't just my voice but a group all quite similar my inner demons in a way. they were facing the intruder though not to help me of course... their purpose was to hinder my life.

on the outside I was still looking over Kim staving off the arousal that was attempting to rise for the time being; I obviously a tad more resiliant to mental attacks.

Tue May 06, 2008 4:21 am

Wraith pauses as he hears the voices. He wasn't expecting to her mind to already be occupied by other entities. "I am Wraith. I have come to send this girl into a state of lust. It's quite a lovely sight, especially when it happens in front of other students." He then continues his work attempting to break through any barriers. All he would need is time.

Sat May 10, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

(New section to alice's profile take a look when you get the chance)
"Won't get very far like that then Wraith"

The woman whom spoke was a platinum blond with blue eyes wearing jeans and a quartersleeves top and a baseball cap.

"Name's Nessy; You need to get lust and play with her a little bit she likes feathers by the by she likes to hang out under a bridge in the middle of the Island... tell her I said hi alright? and really don't break down that wall... you'll knock down the storage took forever to rebuild it and lost a few things last time it went down."

The mind Wraith was in was certainly a strange one at any rate.

"Oh and if you even think about touching me, You'll pay."

Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 am

(room for one more? some one has to help poor kim!)

Mon May 12, 2008 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2