View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 A Swim Before Bed (for Sandy) 

Post A Swim Before Bed (for Sandy)
After a long day of searching for the lovely young girls around the campus, Cukoo found himself next to one of the outdoors pools of the island, a short instance from the school's gym. It was now quite obvious to the black blob that the young girls were learning to stay away from the large bodies of water that Cukoo would usually rest within, so finding the sweet young beauties was becoming more and more difficult. As the sun began to set in the distance, the massive blob knew that he would soon have to return to his ocean home, but he should absorb some of the water from his pool to make sure that his large body did not dehydrate on the trip back.

Slowly, the black blob slipped into the warm water of the large pool. After a rather hot day of traveling across the island, Cukoo was glad that the sun was finally setting and that his large body could cool down underneath the water. As the massive blob settled onto the bottom of the pool, his dark blue eyes focused upwards, watching the blue sky slowly turn to shades of ornage and pink as the sun set.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 am

:Sandy sighed, ambling toward the pool from the gym. She pulled down the back of her blue school issue one piece swimsuit, where it kept trying to crawl up her bum. Why can't they let me keep my swimsuit from home? She grumbled to herself tiredly, jaw cracking in a yawn as she tossed her towel on a sun chair:

Just a few laps to wake me up, then back to my room.

:she was still leery from her initial attack, but this poll was well lit, and close to the gym. Surely it was safe, right? She pulled her shoulder length auburn hair into a tight ponytail, adjusting her suit one more time over her slender form before approaching the pool slowly:

Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:21 am

As Cukoo slowly shut his eyes to relax, a small presense suddenly walked into the pool area. The black blob's dark eyes quickly shot open and focused upwards to see a lovely young girl standing on the edge of the pool. Her tight blue swimsuit clung tightly to her slender body as she adjusted it slightly, shifting her hips back and forth as she did so. Cukoo laughed silently to himself as his dark eyes gazed up and down her lovely body, knowing that she would be quite delicious.

Slowly, several thick black tentacles began to extend upwards from his large blobbish body, reaching towards her lovely body, hovering just below the surface of the water. Drool began to form across the blob's large mouth, admiring the young girl's body as she stood just out of his grasp.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 am

:she was just about to pull a pair of swim goggles over her eyes when she blinked, doing a double take at the pool. Was that...oil? In the pool? Almost looked like it was seeping upward, which was silly, because---- Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Sally whimpered, turning and darting toward the chair, her tired body burning with sudden adrenaline. She might have even gotten away, save the tried and true admonition that came to bite her in the ass. DO NOT RUN BY THE POOL. Her foot slid on a slick patch of cement, dropping her to her back. The air was knocked out of her, gasping as she weakly tried to crawl away from the pool, and whatever was inside it:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 am

Apparently, Cukoo had not been as covert as he had been in times past. This young girl had seen his black tentacles extending towards the surface, allowing her a brief moment to try and escape, though in her panic she quickly tripped. The black blob laughed loudly under the water, knowing that her last chance to escape was now gone.

In an instant, several thick black tentacles shot out from under the surface of the water, quickly extending towards the lovely young girl. As the young girl tried to crawl away, a thick tentacle quickly lashed around her ankles, binding her legs together tightly and pulling her back towards the pool. Another thick tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, quickly binding them behind her back as Cukoo pulled the young girl over the water, tightening his grip around her arms and legs.

Slowly, the black blob began to surface in front of the well-bound girl as she squirmed and struggled helplessly. The massive black form dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly eight feet off the surface of the water. More thick tentacles continued to emerge from his black, slimy skin as a large hole began to open in the front of the large blob, forming Cukoo's huge mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a large black tongue. Suddenly, a deep watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello, my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:00 am

:she cried out breathlessly as the tentacle wrapped around her ankles, overly bitten nails finding no purchase on the wet cement in the brief time she had to scrabble for escape, before her wrists were similarly bound. Seh cringed at the laughter from the pool, thrashing in the monster's grasp wildly, whimpering and crying as the tentacles tightened their grip:

Noooo! Let me go! Stop! He---eep!

:getting her breath back, she promptly used it to scream, hoping, praying that someone would hear her, and maybe drive the hideous blob away. Her screams trailed off to a terrified squeek as the bloated black figure rose from the water before her, eyes widening as it split in the middle, a shudder running through her at the sight of the numerous tentacles writhing from the mass. She renewed her struggles as the beast spoke, the inhuman voice further panicking her:

P-please! Leave me alone!

Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm

The blob's deep laugh filled the air as the young girl squirmed and wiggled in his tight grip, flexing her lovely body in front of his dark eyes. Her tight swimsuit stretched and shifted and she stared back at the massive blob, obviously shocked by the huge sight in front of her. Slowly, the black tentacles wrapped around her slender body pulled her over the warm waters of the pool, her bound ankles and feet hovering just over the surface of the water below.

"You must be new here, my dear," laughed the black blob as a pair of thick black tentacles suddenly began to extend out from his blobbish skin and towards her lovely form. "Most of the young girl around this island have learned to stay away from this pool, so I thank you for coming to visit me." Slowly, the pair of thick tentacles began to lash themselves around her soft breasts, still covered by her tight blue swimsuit. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as the thick tentacles slowly begna to squeeze tightly around the large mounds of flesh, stretching the thin fabric with each hard twist.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 am

:Not again...please... Sandy struggled harder, adrenaline making her more awake than usual. Sadly, her meager strength was nowhere near enough to escape, her only success in tiring herself out further:

I'm sorry! I d-didn't...mean to intrude...just...l-let me go! I'll--aaah!

:she cried out in pain and surprise as the tentacles encircled her tightly bound breasts, the thin material starting to fray under the assault, gashes showing pale flesh beneath the swimsuit:

Nooo! Stop! Please!

Fri May 02, 2008 2:32 am

The blob's deep laugh echoed through the air as the young girl began to protest, flexing and wiggling her lovely body as her soft breasts were squeezed through the thin fabric. Small tears began to form across her tight swimsuits as the thick tentacles twisted and massaged her soft mounds of flesh tightly, slowly exposing her bare skin underneath.

"I will let you go eventually, my dear," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue suddenly began to extend out from his large mouth. "But only after I have had a good... taste... of your lovely body." The black tongue slowly began to wrap around her smooth hips, tasting her sweet skin as it squeezed around her legs. Drool began to fall from the blob's mouth as the thick muscle twisted around her legs, enjoying the delicious taste of her soft skin. Cukoo knew this young girl would be tasty...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri May 02, 2008 5:42 am

:she shuddered in disgust at the feeling of the tongue wrapping around her waist and legs. Taste? Oh God oh God oh God....this thing was going to eat her!:

Please.....please don't eat me....I..I'm all skin and bones....hardly a meal at all.

:her mind whirled frantically, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. As her terror mounted, something deep inside her mind shifted, causing her vision to double as she nearly passed out. Her body went momentarily limp, head sagging down to her chest as her eyes fluttered. A small moan escaped her dazed lips, a slight buzz of pleasure from the fondling of her breasts:

Sat May 03, 2008 6:16 am

The young girl's protests only made the blob laugh louder as her body went limp for a moment. "I have no intention of eating you, my dear," laughed the massive blob as rough tongue slowly began to work towards her tight swimsuit. "However, I will be enjoying a good taste of her lovely body." Suddenly, the end of the rough tongue began to grind tightly inbetween her smooth hips, rubbing against her sex lips through the front of her blue one-piece. The young girl's body instantly came back to life as she began to struggle and squirm harder, moaning and groaning softly as her breasts were squeezed tightly by CUkoo's thick black tentacles.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu May 08, 2008 7:31 am

:Sandy writhed frantically, trying to pull her groin away from the rubbery tongue, squeeking with every grind over her covered sex. Unfortunately for her, her struggles only served to rub her body against the tongue and tentacles more firmly, her head rocking back with a deep moan as the tentacles renewed their squeezing of her breasts:

Fri May 09, 2008 5:10 am

"Yessssss," hissed the black blob as the young girl hung her head back, moaning and groaning softly as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly against the front of her tight swimsuit. Cukoo was slowly beginning to taste her delicious sexual juices through the thin fabric as the young beauty flexed and wiggled her body. The simple taste of her sweet body aroused the massive blob to no end. How he yearned to take every last drop of her sweet nectar from her beautiful body.

The blob's dark eyes locked onto her soft breasts as his thick tentacles began to squeeze slightly faster around them, stretching the thin fabric across her chest while ripping the swimsuit slightly more with each twist. Suddenly, a pair of thin tentacles shot out from the blob's mouth, quickly lashing around the top straps to her tight one-piece. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as the tentacles began to pull the strings down her shoulders, slowly exposing the top of her soft breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon May 12, 2008 5:26 am

:Sandy twisted in her bonds, trying to shrug her shoulders up to keep the straps from sliding down. Unfortunately, her position was ont ideal for this, only serving to widen the rips and tears in the swimsuit, the fabric now little more than shreds barely covering her pale skin. Mewling in fear at the impending horror, she jerked her head down, trying to bite at the tentacle pulling on the strap of her swimsuit:

Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]