View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Breaststroke (for dendrite) 

Now that her arms were released slightly Beth went about improving her situation first of was her swimsuit. This was now hanging off her thighs and she knew that if it were to fall one more inch down then it would be game over and this monster would have its way with her.

Beth looked down at the clinging swimsuit and quickly pulled it up so it covered most of the bottom half of her body leaving her proud breasts on show since she didn't want this beast to get suspicious. She then started to shake her head playfully at the monster and said, "not yet, not yet, we got a long way to go before we get to that part. Believe you me it will I make it worth the wait."

She then pulled herself closer to the beast and started to slowly massage and caress it tentacles that surrounded her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:44 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite growled softly, a low, threatening sound as Beth readjusted her swimsuit. "Dear me," the monster murmured, large blue eye staring balefully at the girl. "Never has a human female acted like this with me before." A tendril brushed slimily against her smooth cheek, then slid down her neck to rub her chest, joined by another coiling around proud breasts and massaging them slowly, the tips of the tendrils flicking her hardened nipples. "What an intriguing one you are..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:36 pm

As the beast tentacles coiled round her and squeezed her breasts, she responded to the monsters comment darkly making her voice sound as seductive as possible, "oh intriguing am I, do you want to find out how intriguing I am." As she started to rub her hands over the tentacles that squeezing her Breasts helping them in their massaging of her chest.

Beth knew that to get away from this monster she would have to give up some part of herself to completely gain his trust. She hated it but this beast had overpowered her so fast that the only way to beat it was to out think it even though her mind was sickened at what was happening right now.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:18 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite chuckled, low and long. "Yessss," the alien hissed, its large blue eye blinking just inches from her face. "Show me your darkest depths, little one..." The tendrils coiled and pulsed around her breasts like an evil heart, the tips skillfully teasing and tugging her hardened nipples. More tendrils slid over her lower body, brushing along her thighs and buttocks, sliding between her legs...They slowly rubbed the fabric of her swimsuit, keeping up the sensation on her most intimate regions, as if promising her more...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 am

Beth tried hard to ignore all the sensations that were being caused by the monsters tentacles she had to see her way through all this while keeping control of her body and mind. Beth also knew that she had to up the ante to make this charade belivable she only hoped that she didn't lose herself along the way. Beth looked at the monster and smiled she then said, "you want to see my darkest depths do you well hold on its going to be a bumby ride.@ She then noticed a tentacle from the monster that was squirming between her breasts, she stopped squeezing her chest and then pushed her breasts together so that the tentacle started to have trouble sliding between her breasts and had to use more force to thrust its way through.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite growled softly and pushed the tentacle harder against Beth's chest, forcing it through the warm valley of her breasts, working slowly up and down. The bulbous tip nudged against her cheek each time it moved up, slime trickling from the tip and slopping down over her chest. "By all means," the alien murmured, its body writhing slowly against her, teasing her stomach and thighs. "Show me how dark you can get..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:51 pm

As the monster tentacle pushed its way slowly through Beth's breasts her eyes darted around looking at her position she was still in the school pool floating on the surface with this monsters tentacles wrapped around her. She was held firmly in place and could barely move let alone escape. She had to get this beast to release her from its grasp so Beth looked coyly at monster and said, "Oh you want darker do you well darker going to cost you." She then started wrapping a tentacle around her finger playfully and began to suck on the tip.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

A shiver ran through Dendrite's body as the girl teased its tendrils. "You are an interesting girl," the alien murmured. Its tentacle throbbed against her lips and squirted a bit of slime into her mouth...sour and sweet, a bizarre and exotic flavor, but not unpleasant. "Very well...tell me something you'd like, and what you offer in return..." The tendrils continued to pulse and slide around her nipples, slowly stroking.

--Jason Carter

Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Beth smiled as she contined to play with the tentacle in her hand and said, "Oh I don't know let me think it has to be something that will make me happy. You should see what I do when I happy." She looked around, "You know I not very coftable here entangled in your lovely tentacles, I cant barely feel my legs and I do amazing things with my legs." Inside her head Beth was praying that this gambit would work and she could achieve her first step on the way to freedom.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite chuckled and undulated its body slightly, moving through the water, carrying Beth over to the shallow end of the pool. On one corner were long, wide steps to let swimmers ease into the water; the alien set Beth on one of these, though it kept its tendrils wrapped around her waist and its body close to hers. "So far the most impressive thing I've seen human females do with their legs is spread them," the alien growled, voice almost teasing. "Are you saying you can top that, hmmm? If not, that will be enough..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 am

As Beth felt the bottom of the pool beneath her feet she had to fight the sudden urge to run away as fast as possible, but she had to play this clever. She looked at the monster and said, "You cant have met many intesting girls. Listen I can promise you a specatacle you never forget, but I do any thing with junior here can I." She started to slowly rub the tentacle holding her close to him around her waist. "Now if that were to change we would have a time that I'm sure you will never forget."

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:20 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed and finally uncoiled the tentacle from around the girl's waist. "Very well," the monster murmured. "Go ahead and amuse me, little female." Its tendrils stroked playfully over the tops of her thighs, gently caressing her smooth skin.

--Jason Carter

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Beth was finally free in was now time to use that freedom wisely. She smiled sexly at the beast her hands moving down to tentacles arounds her waist which she push off gently. She then said, "your going to enjoy this, stay here." Beth then sumerged her self beneath the waterline and sank around the monsters tentacles which dangled by a huge vent that sucked in water. As she held her breath she reached out and started to caress the monsters giant thick tentacle that was dangling infront of her.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:20 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite's tentacle swelled and twitched as the girl's hands ran across it, rubbing against her exploring fingers. "You are doing well so far," the alien murmured. A couple other tendrils stroked at her hair, stroking it down as it wafted back and forth in the water. "Good little female..." The tendrils brushed over her shoulders and slid slowly down her back, content to caress for the moment.

--Jason Carter

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:51 pm

As she surmerged herself underwater she saw the writhing mass of tentacles that made up this monster it made her skin crawl as she forced herself to caress some of the larger tentacles to gain the monsters trust. She was doing all she could do gain the monsters trust and her freedom, then she saw a grid beneath the beast that was sucking in and replacing water. The beasts tentacles were wander a bit to close to this vent andplan started to brew in Beth's mind on how to escape.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next