View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Breaststroke (for dendrite) 

As they both drifted through the water their bodies close together but not totally intwined with each other. Beth said, "That should be fun I bet I could learn alot off you." As she finally guided the beast over the vent , "But alas I fear you got other things to worry about now." She then waited for a second until finally the vent below started pull the monster down beneath the surface of the water. As soon as this happened Beth started to swim for the edge of the pool.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite squirmed a little as it finally felt the suction of the vent on its tentacle. It watched Beth's nude body slip from its grasp and move away...

"Oh no!" the monster said. "Caught in this trap, whatever shall I do?" And then it lashed a tentacle forward, the ropy member stretching to a surprising length, whipping around one of Beth's ankles and holding on securely...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:51 pm

As Beth climbed out of the pool she was just out of it when the monsters extended tentacle wrapped around her right ankles stopping her in her tracks as she tried to make for the exit. This did not deter Beth nor did the monsters taunts which she responded to with her sharp tongue, "Well you can go easy and drown like a nice monster." She was still hopeful of escaping since the monster was still trapped in vent for now, so she had only to escape this one tentacle. Sitting on the edge of the pool she started to beat the tentacle with her fists in order to weaken it. 8)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed and began to drift toward the girl. Another tendril lashed out to grab her fist as it tried to pound on the durable tentacle...and another grabbed her other hand. Slowly the alien drew her back into the pool..."You have it all planned out, I see," the monster growled. "Such an interesting girl..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:16 pm

As the monster pulled itself out of the vent and started to move towards the bound student it quickly moved to bound the first that she was using against its tentacle. After it had done that it slowly dragged her into the pool which she just escaped from again. As the beast did this Beth responded to its last words, "You know what I never think before I act its a big problem I have."

The moment Beth fell into the pool she went straight under the waters surface with a tentacle wrapped around one of her legs she couldn't swim properly and so had to surface fast to get her lungs full of air. Once she did this she held onto the side of the pool resisting the pull of the monsters tentacles. When she was doing this she also said, "So you still think I am interesting do you."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed, finally pulling Beth close to itself. It floated just under the surface of the water, letting her head stay above the surface so she could breathe. "You are an interesting one," the alien murmured. "Cunning, tenacious...Not willing to give up. Some might call those qualities admirable. Unfortunately for you, I don't really care about them..." The monster's tendrils started to tug her legs apart to expose her most intimate parts.

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:39 pm

As Beth was pulled towards the monsters main body mass her head barely above the surface of the water, meanwhile once her body reached the monsters beneath the waters surface she could feel her legs being pulled apart again by the beasts roaming tentacles while its other appendages started to feel out the rest of her body.

When the monster did this Beth cried out, "Wait ,wait now I know what you want, you want me again and again. I'm right aren't I, but just remenber you think I'm interesting and interesting good right. " Beth didn't think the monster would postone his actions but it was a shot to hold off what was coming.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed deeply. "The desperation in your voice is so delightful," the monster growled. Its large eye blinked, right in front of her face. The tentacles pulled her legs around its body, causing the girl to press tightly against itself, her soft curves rubbing the ridged skin. "No more delays...Now I will give you an experience you could never have imagined." The monster pulled its thickest tentacle from the vent and reached up to rub it between Beth's spread legs, teasing her soft folds...

--Jason Carter

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5