View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Workout 

Post Workout
It was a bit of a cooler day, and I decided to hit the gym. Clad in a sand-colored shirt and black shorts, I looked over at the equipment and decided upon curls as my first workout, picking up a 30-lb bar to work with.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

(OOC: May I join or is this for somebody else? My profile is in new monsters.)

Cory slinked into the gym noticing that there was a girl there. He stared at her with his red eyes looking her up and down. He wondered if she heard him come in. Despite the risk he decided to approach.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:42 am

(You can. Just so you know, Madison can be quite a handful if you're not careful....and she knows how to use polearms as well.)

As he approached, I was taking off some weights from the bar, then said "Next time you try sneaking up on someone, try it in a place that doesn't have mirrors covering an entire wall." I said, glancing at the reflection of the approaching monster.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Cory rushed forward and wrapped a tentacle around Madison's waist. Two more tentacles shot out headed for her hands ready to bind them together. "Guess I'll have to subdue you quickly", Cory responded.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:49 am

I grabbed the bar and flung it in the path of the tentacles, making them catch it or risk the main body getting hit by it. Next I grabbed at the one around my waist and drove in my nails as best I could.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:45 am
Profile WWW

The tentacles that would have wrapped around the girl's hands flew up and caught the bar before it could hit the main body then dropped it to the floor. When fingernails dug into the other tentacle Cory let out an "Ouch!" and let go. Yet two more tentacles flew out faster this time heading for her arms.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:03 am

I ducked down low, grabbing a 5-pound weight and throwing it at the blob.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:38 am
Profile WWW

Cory couldn't get a hold of her arms dodging out of the way so the weight claddered harmlessly to the floor. "Grrr." he said staring at the tough girl. He reached two tendrils upward to pull her shorts down around her legs. "You are making this very difficult for me."

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:44 am

I backed away, toppling a bench in front of me. "That's kinda the point." I said with a grin.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:06 am
Profile WWW

Cory aproached again reaching for her arms ready once again to tie them together. He reached for her wrists with one tentacle. Hoping that this time he would be fast enough.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:09 am

I moved to dodge, but it still managed to get around my right wrist. I pulled hard on the tentacle, intent on biting down on it.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

Cory pulled hard back to make sure she didn't remove the tentacle, almost pulling her to the ground. While that was going on he sent out a tendril to wrap around her left wrist.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:18 pm

I caught myself before I fell, but then found my left wrist bound. Thinking quickly, I tried to get my nails into the opposite tentacle again.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:14 am
Profile WWW

He said "Ouch!" as nails dug into his tentacle. However he was not going to let go. Cory slipped two of the tendrils upward towards her shorts. Trying to pull her shorts and underwear down around her knees.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next