View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Workout 

I used my legs to kick at the tentacles, intent on impeding their progress.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

The tentacles let go of her shorts before they could pull and shortened trying to escape being kicked. However they still got kicked around a little bit.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:25 pm

I then tried to get some leverage to try to escape. Spotting another curl bar, I tried to get at it, but the binding tentacles were making it a challange.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

Cory stretched two of his tentacles again reaching for Madison's shorts. While at the same time holding on as tightly as possible. He did manage to get her away from the bar.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:58 am

I kept on kicking at the tentacles, not about to give up just yet.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile WWW

Cory kept trying to dodge the kicks. He had however managed to pull down her shorts and therefore making it harder for her to kick him. His next move was to pull down her underwear. Then press a tentacle againest her pussy. All very hard to do with a struggling young woman.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 pm

I certenly didn't stop kicking and flailing my legs, wanting to keep making it as hard as possable for the tentacles.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

The tentacles were having a hard time getting near Madison's vagina, ass or mouth. So they started smacking againest her legs to see if that would slow down her kicking. One tentacle tried to and failed to go up her ass. It landed on the ground.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:34 pm

If anything, the ones that tried to attack my legs quickly found themselves targets, and when the one tried to get to my ass, I ended up bringing my heel down on it hard.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:00 am
Profile WWW

Cory crept closer to Madison then he tried to quickly wrap her legs up using several (3) tendrils.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:29 am

I managed to kncok away one, but the other two managed to wrap around my legs, making me curse under my breath.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:18 am
Profile WWW

Cory tried to manage enough quickness to push a tentacle up between Madison's legs and press down enough to go in.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:29 pm

I winced and fought to block his progress.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

Cory was not to be subdued, he managed to get a tentacle inside her vagina. He sent out another one to rub againest the outside of her pussy. Plus he held on tightly.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 am

I fought to scissor my legs across each other in order to hamper his efforts, legs straining under the effort.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next